• ベストアンサー

英文訳について

some are too long so i figured i woukd tell you in person.とは、どのように訳せば宜しいでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#60992
noname#60992
回答No.1

いくつかは長くなるので直接お会いしてお話したい。 というような意味です。

wasyasya
質問者

お礼

なるほど!ありがとうございます。わたしの解釈では、「いくつかは長すぎるので、会って話します。」と思っていました。友人からメールで英語を教えてもらっていたので、私の送ったメールに問題があれば言ってねといっていたので・・・わたしのメールが長いのに問題があるのかと思っていました。この場合だと、相手が説明してくれる内容が長くなるので会った時に!的なニュアンスになるのですね~。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#60992
noname#60992
回答No.2

No1です。 そういわれると、そういう風にも読んで取れます。 質問が長いのか、説明が長くなるのか、どちらかは明言していませんね。  正確に訳すと >いくつかは長すぎるので、会って話します のほうが正しいのかもしれませんが、(何が長すぎるのかは明言していないという意味で) 文の流れからしてsome が質問自体をさしている可能性よりは、答えるプロセスをさしている可能性のほうが高いと思います。

wasyasya
質問者

お礼

あ~なるほど~!訳って奥深過ぎてむずかしいです。答えるプロセスを指していのだとするといいのですが。わたしのメールが長いことを指していると結構ショックです・・・。でも、とっても勉強になりましたありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の訳をお願いします

How are you doing? I'm doing fine I'm good.= I can't complain How are you getting along? = How is everything with you ? See you then! So long ! = Goodbye != Bye It's been a long time =Long time no see =I haven't seen you for ages =I haven't seen you for a long time

• 訳をお願いします。

That was arranging horseback riding lessons . I figured if this person had horses , then chances are I could probably arrange some lesson. I had another reason for wanting to talk to a psychologist . That being I wanted to tell her all about Philip and ask her professional opinion . Everything I had been through with Philip was so confusing . 文の一節で、二箇所抜き出しました。chances~のところの文法的な意味がわかりません。that being, been through with の訳がわかりません。宜しくお願いします。

• 訳と英文みてください

訳みてください Do you still want me to meet you in 〇, if so when? あなたはまだ、〇で私に会いたいの?もしそうならいつ? (前半の文がうまく訳せません)〇は国名です。 My studying is very slow, I am too old to learn quickly 私の勉強はすごい遅いよ、私は年だし早く習得することはね。 (slowのあとにbecauseとか、隠れてますか?) ............................................... 英文みてください(下の返事の) I may be coming to Japan for 2 weeks, is it still possible to ski in sangatsu or is it too late? この返事に 遅くないよ,3月にスキーできるよ Not too late,we can skiing in sangatsu. これでいいですか? 変だったり、他に、言い方あったらいろいろ教えてください。お願いします

• 英文訳です。

英文が上手く訳せません; どこで区切ればよいのか分かりません。どなたか訳していただけないでしょうか?部分的にでも構いません。 On the whole they are aids to writing intelligibly, for they are in the main no more than the distillation of successful experiments made by writers of English through the centuries in how best to handle words so as to make a writer's meaning plain. Some it is true, are arbitrary.One or two actually in crease the difficulty of clear expression, but these too should nevertheless be respected, because lapses from what for the time being is regarded as correct irritate the educated reader, and distract his attention, and so make him the less likely to be affected precisely as you wish.

• この英文に関して(恋愛系)

こちらの英文の意味をニュアンス(?)を 含め教えて頂きたいです。 I want to tell you in person for the first time but I can't wait because I never know when that would be but I love you. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 訳をお願いします。

Mom, you are the bravest person I know and ultimate survivor . If I was ever to harbor any hate in my heart , it would be for all that you have suffered because of Phillip . Mom, you never gave up hope that I would one day come home and here I am , so glad to be back . You are everything I remember and more . You have embraced your grandchildren in a way I never believed possible. for all thatのところや here I amや possibleのとこがわからないのでお願いします。宜しくお願いします。

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

Ordinary robts perform special tasks only in limited areas. Robots are different-they are designed to work together with people. Workers must still supply some force when working with an robot, but they can do so in greater safety. It is easy for workers to push objects directly in form of them. However , when moving heavy objects aside, workers must stretch and turn , which places terrible stress on their arms and backs. Even one of these actions can hurt a person's back, but more commom are problems caused by repeating such actions many times over a long period. Robots can prevent such problems. Just push it ,and the x-robot moves the object so you do not have to stretch and strain.

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか?

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 ↓ I understand what you mean That’s god that you are coming to Yemen soon waiting to see you I want to tell you about fake Okubo it was my mistake I don’t mean to not make hotel booking by okubo but l thought l can make it too For more l will tell you in Sana'a pleas call me Im waiting

• 英文の訳を教えてください

(1)Walk into a BUGER KING anywhere in the world ,and the answer will be the same. But different. (2)"If You Are Happy With Our Service, Please Tell A Friend... If You Are Not, Please Call ME'' (3)VOTE EARLY! If you are regislered to vote, you may cast your ballot BEFORE Election Day. (4)Resistance is futile. You are now under our control. Order the Hot Fudge Sundae. (4)の最後のSundaeのaeが違うかもしれません 間違っていたらすいません わかる方いらしたら回答おねがいします

• 英文の意味

A third person sees two people acting as if everything is fine, so the third person is even less likely to be anxious. You believe the other people can tell you are really worried about the smoke, but they can't. 上記の You believe 以降がいまひとつわかりません。「三番目の人は二人が問題無さそうに振る舞っているのを見て、二人よりも不安になる可能性が低い」を受けて You believe が続くのですが。。。can tell は「言うことができる」ではなく「わかる」でしょうか。 お手数かけますが、You believe 以降の意味をご教示頂けますと幸いです。宜しくお願い致します。