• ベストアンサー

complectってどういう意味ですか?

tochiro999の回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

専門家で無いので意味訳になってしまいますが、この場合、complectとは一緒(混ざっている、付いている)の意味に解釈していいのではないでしょうか。 When you have SLR camera, that is you can change obejctives, あなたが一眼レフを持っているなら、レンズを交換する事ができます。 camera without objective is called BODY レンズの無い(取り付けていない)カメラをBODY(ボディ)と呼びます。 but if in complect there is an objective it is called KIT. しかし、レンズが一緒(付いている)だとKIT(キット)と呼びます。 KITs can be different depending on objectives that is included in complect キットは一緒に入っている(付いている)レンズ(の種類)により分かれています。 以上のような意味と解釈していいと思いますよ。

xueer
質問者

お礼

全ての訳までして頂きありがとうございます。 急ぎだったので大変助かりました!! ご回答有難うございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 意味を教えてください

The basic point is that you've got to be before you can do, and do before you can have. You've got to be the right kind of person and do the right thing in order to have balanced success in all areas of life. Once we've reestablished the fact that good foundational qualities are the successful beginning of all car. この文のThe basic point is that you've got to be before you can do, and do before you can have. はどんな意味になるのでしょうか?教えてください、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えては下さいませんでしょうか?

こんにちは。 お世話になります。 英語初学者です。 英文を読んでいたら、 kipper sent up to the man. He gave the man a sweet. ‟What is that thing?” he said. ‟You lock people up in it,” said the man. ‟You can't lock people in that,” said kipper. ‟You can't get them in” ‟Oh yes you can ” said the man. ‟Look” という英文に出くわしました。上から6番目の、 ‟Oh yes you can ”の意味がよくわかりません。 なぜ、相手が‟You can't get them in” と言っているのに、 それを受けて‟Oh yes you can ”と答えているのでしょうか。 どなたか、教えては下さいませんでしょうか? 宜しくお願いいたします。

• これはこんな意味でしょうか?

友人から届いたメールです。 I saw in many japanese animes, and mangas, that the characters are having a cold, and they are geting so weak from them, that they can't go to school, or work, and can faint easy. And I don't really get it. If I have a cold, yes, I can feel really ill, but I wont faint from something like that. I had inflammation of the lungs too, and was still going to work, or to school. So, my question is, can it be, that in Japan you aren't immune to a simple cold? Something else is bothering me from typical scenes in Japanese manga. If the caracters sees something sexy, he / or she gets a nose-bleed. Is high blood-pressure such a problem there? I can be to naiv, but I really don't get it. 私が風邪をひいた話をしたんですがこの返事がきました。日本のアニメが好きな人なんですがこの人がききたいことって日本人はすぐ風邪をひくけどなんで?みたいなことですか?まちがってますでしょうか?詳細わかる方教えてください。とくに最後の鼻血の話でしょうか?そのあたりがよくわかりません・・・よろしくおねがいします。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

All of this of course is an assumption that you have made about people. * An appearance before your very eyes that does not exist, in that it does not need to exist.* For the veil which separates you, is a veil that is not of true nature. この*~*の意味がよくわからないのですが、特に in that というのは、in appearance と言う意味なんでしょうか? その後の it もappearance を指しているのでしょうか?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送は日本までしてくれますか?とだけ聞いたら色々返事がきました。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 1: If you can use the link in below register your account. So you can start to get the idea what is our price. 2: I think in this stage the only issue is how we can arrange the shipping to Japan. I guess is very expensive? 3: We already seel our brand through a company called Ion, Don't know if familiar with them or not! 4: I think the best proposal is if you can try some of our current stocks from NY. If customer feedback is positive then we can talk about from LA directly ship to Japan!

• この”as” はどいう意味?

ここでの ”as” はどいう意味で使われていますか? 私は、下記のどちらかかなと考えています。 よろしくお願いします。 (1) "so (とても)"の意味でbad を修飾しているのかな考えていますが、辞書で調べてもそういう使い方は見つかりませんでした。 (2)as bad (as ~ )の()の中が省略されている? Though the medical community says Vitamin C does not help prevent colds, there is definitely some proof that it helps keep them from being as bad. --補足-- 【前後の文】 While there is no actual cure for the common cold, Dr. Mishori says there are still a few things you can do to help reduce its duration and intensity. Though the medical community says Vitamin C does not help prevent colds, there is definitely some proof that it helps keep them from being as bad. “So if you catch a cold and on day one you start taking about two grams of 【出展】 VOA:http://www.voanews.com/english/news/health/Think-You-Know-All-About-the-Common-Cold--Think-Again-120059924.html

• 次の英語の意味をぜひ教えて頂けないでしょうか?

Maybe do you know if there is a limit for time I can fire the shutter without film inside the camera, and the reason that it is stuck now it is because I reach to that limit…? 私のカメラを買ってくれた外国の方と、何度か機械翻訳でやりとりしていましたが 自動翻訳をしても、だんだん意味不明になってきまして困っております。 申し訳ないですが、どなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか?

• desirable の意味と訳し方

"desirable" の意味と訳し方 次の英文の後半(except in advertising を含めた後半部分)の意味を教えていただけませんか。特に、desirable の意味は見当もつきません。  In view of such profound differences in values, it is natural that misunderstandings and irritations often occur, especially in areas where being precise is important such as the negotiation of contracts. A Mexican has said, "With us a business deal is like a courtship." Americans lack this grace, but, on the other hand, you can usually count on their word. You know where you are with them; except in advertising, they will not be "whispering sweet nothings" that they do not mean in order to make you feel desirable.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。いろいろと質問をしたら下記のような返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい5つの文章がありますが、それぞれ別の文章になります。 Sorry to hear that you can’t make the time to come in but let me remind you that you originally initiated this discussion to become distributor so I had organized this month so everyone who is interested can come in to discuss further. Unfortunate to hear otherwise… I will discuss this matter once again but who is the manager that you’re referring to? Currently, you can have a statement that states “ Authorized Dealer of  AAA” not distributor. Will be advising after we have made our decision. don’t know, this might be the last if we finalize on our decision.

• この英文の意味を教えてください

この英文の意味を教えてください "Tell her that I switched in Dior for the Rocha." switched in はswitchと同じ意味ですか? "Can we adjast the attitude? Don't make me feed you to one of the models." の意味もお願いします