• 締切済み

訳を手伝ってください。

Distilled water was atomized into the flowing gas stream above its condensation temperature and heated to the reaction temperature within the alumina furnace tube. distilled water : 蒸留水 condensation temperature : 凝縮温度 alumina : 酸化アルミニウム、アルミナ 前半のatomized into~が特に分かりません。 分かる方がいらしたらお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• ryu_chan
  • ベストアンサー率37% (69/186)
回答No.2

”be atomized into ~” で、「~という蒸気状態になる」ではないでしょうか。 Distilled water was atomized into the flowing gas stream であれば、「蒸留水は、流動する気体流という蒸気状態になる」。意訳すれば、「蒸留水は、蒸気化され流動気体状態になる」ぐらいではないでしょうか。 全訳は、 蒸留水は、凝縮温度以上の状態におかれて蒸気化され、気体状態として流し込まれる。そして、アルミナ加工された管路内で反応温度まで加熱される。 専門用語は不確かですが、意味はだいたいこんな感じではないでしょうか。

• Chicago243
  • ベストアンサー率38% (401/1043)
回答No.1

蒸留水を凝縮温度を超える温度で流動気体流の中へ噴霧し、アルミナ加熱炉管内で反応温度まで加熱する。 自信:なしです

関連するQ&A

• 英語の解釈をおねがいします。(物理)

物理分野の論文の一部ですが、どういう内容か知りたいんです。 難しいと思いますが、解釈できる方!どうかお願いします! 全体内容はこっちです。↓ http://www.dartmouth.edu/~etrnsfer/water.htm Figure 1. The upper spectrum is that for liquid H2O in a 10 cm cell at room temperature; the lower spectrum is for D2O under the same conditions. No cell was used in the reference beam of the spectrophotometer so that the "baseline" absorbance of approximately 0.04 originates in cell reflections. The blue color of water may be easily seen with the naked eye by looking through a long tube filled with purified water. We used a 3 m long by 4 cm diameter length of aluminum tubing with a Plexiglass window epoxied to one end of the tube. Ten or more observers each reported seeing a blue color when they looked through the tube and observed a sunlight-illuminated white paper placed below the vertically-suspended tube (see for yourself in Fig. on the right: H2O- on the left and blue, D2O-on the right and transparent). This observation is in accord with the spectrum of H2O recorded in Fig. 1. For example, from the measured absorbance at 660 nm, the calculated transmission of a 3 m water-filled tube is 44% -- a loss of red intensity that should be perceptible. Light transmitted through the empty cell was white. The large tube volume and a limited budget precluded checking to see if light transmitted through a D2O filled tube was indeed white, as expected.

• 英論文について

The peroxide value (PV) was determined by the ferric thiocyanate method [9]. A 0.1-g oil sample was weighed and 9.7 ml ethanol added. Thus, the oil was dissolved. Next, 0.1 mL NH4SCN and 0.1 mL FeCl2 were added to the above-mentioned solution, and kept at room temperature for 5 min. Absorbance of the sample was measured at 500 nm. The results were expressed in mequiv/kg oil. TBARS (2-thiobarbituric acid-reactive substances) was determined as described by Abuzaytoun et al. [16]. A 0.05–0.20-g oil sample was weighed into 25-mL volumetric flasks, dissolved in a small volume of 1-butanol, and made up to the mark with the same solvent. A 5.0-mL portion of this mixture was transferred into a dry test tube, and then a fresh 2-TBA reagent (5 mL of a solution of 200 mg 2-TBA in 100 mL 1-butanol) was added to it. The contents were mixed and heated in a water bath at 95 C for 2 h. The absorbance of the resultant colored complex was measured at 532 nm. The TBARS values were calculated by multiplying the absorbance reading by a factor of 0.347. This factor was determined from a standard line prepared using 1,1,3,3-tetramethoxypropane as a precursor of malonaldehyde (MA). The results were expressed in mmol MA equiv/g oil. The induction period of the oil samples were determined by the Metrohm Rancimat apparatus model 743 (Metrohm, Switzerland) [17]. Then, 4.0 g of each oil sample was weighed in the reaction vessel glassware. The conductimetry cells were filled with deionized water up to 90 mL. Samples were heated at 110 C and air was passed through the heated oil at a rate of 20 L/h. The induction period was determined automatically by the device and expressed in hours. The infrared spectra of the samples were recorded on a FTIR (Varian 1000 Model) system with a horizontal attenuated total reflectance (ATR) apparatus [18]. The spectrometer was equipped with a deuterated triglycine sulfate detector and purged with dry nitrogen (DuraDry, Haverhill, MA). The ATR crystal was cleaned with pure chloroform before each measurement. A 40-lL oil sample was spread as a thin layer in the ATR crystal and periodical scans (18 scans, 4 cm-1 resolution) were obtained in the spectral range of 400–4,000 cm-1 at 20-min intervals for 360 min. The induction times, i.e. the time needed for a dramatic increase in absorbance, were determined algebraically とても長い文章ですけどまったくもってわからないので教えてください。 翻訳機と電子辞書を使ったのですがそれでもわからなかったので教えてください。 お願いします。

• 日本語訳を!(12)

お願いします (1) Ancient Egyptians didn't worry about ending up on the worst-dressed list. No one appeared in carvings on the temple walls with a blurry blob over his face to mask the identity of a "fashion don't." But that't not because Egyptians weren't into grooming. The Greek historian Herodotus wrote that they were obsessed with it. The Egyptians weren't concerned about what to wear because, unlike today, where styles change every season, Egyptian fashion remained the same for thousands of years. (2) So what would an Egyptian fashion magazine look like (other than the fact it would be written on papyrus, need only one issue every 1,000 years or so, and could only be read by a few people since only about 1 percent of Egyptians could read)? (3) The cover girl's head would be shown in profile―that was how Egyptian artists drew people. She would be wearing a simple linen tube called a kalasiris that fell loosely to just above her ankles. If a man posed for the cover, he'd be dressed in a linen skirt, or schenti, that wrapped around his hips. That's what people wore, rich or poor. How the outfit was made could be quite different, though. If you happened to be royalty, your kalasiris or schenti would be woven from the finest plants, called flax, into a sheer, flowing, baby-soft linen. Weavers might then embroider the linen with thread of spun gold. If you happened to be an unskilled laborer, your clothes would be a bit scratchy because the fabric was woven from coarse vegetable fibers. (4) An ancient fashion magazine would certainly have ads for jewelry. Ancient Egyptians loved their jewelry, especially rings. They wore two or three on every finger. Even the poorest class wove grass and wildflowers for necklaces, bracelets, and rings. Jewelry wasn't just for women. Men were just as fashion conscious. Many male mummies have pierced ears. The king awarded his soldiers and faithful followers with large hoop earrings and gold jewelry known as "Gold of the Brave."

• 英訳してください

Electrophilic substitution Electrophilic substitution in the highly activated phenol ring occurs under very mild conditions, and mononitration must be carried out with dilute aqueous nitric acid. The usual nitric acid-sulfuric acid mixture gives complex mixtures of polynitro compounds and oxidation products. Separation of o- and p-nitrophenol can be accomplished by taking advantage of the strong intramolecular hydrogen bonding, or chelation, in the ortho isomer. In the para isomer, the hydrogen bonding is inter-molecular, leading to association of the molecules in the liquid and much lower vapor pressure. On steam distillation of the mixture the ortho isomer is obtained in pure form in the distillate. The para isomer can then be isolated from the nonvolatile residue. [Procedure] In a 250-ml Erlenmeyer flask, place 10 ml of concentrated nitric acid and 35 ml of water. Weigh out 8.0 g of phenol ("loose crystals") in a 50-ml beaker. (CAUTION: Avoid contact with skin.) Add 2 ml of water and allow the mixture to liquefy. With a disposable pipet, add 1- to 2-ml portions of the phenol to the nitric acid and cool as necessary by swirling in a pan of cold water to keep the temperature of the reaction mixture at 45 to 50°. After all of the phenol has been added (rinse the beaker with 1 ml of water), shake the flask intermittently for 5 to 10 minutes while the contents cool to room temperature. Meanwhile, assemble the apparatus for steam distillation. Transfer the reaction mixture to a separatory funnel and drain the oily organic layer into a three-neck 500-ml flask. Add 150 ml of water and then carry out steam distillation until no further o-nitrophenol appears in the distillate. Collect the o-nitrophenol, air dry, and determine yield and melting point. For isolation of the para isomer, adjust the total volume of the distillation residue to about 200 ml by adding more water or removing water by distillation. Decant the hot mixture through a coarse fluted filter or loose cotton pad, add about 1 to 2 g of charcoal to the hot filtrate, heat again to boiling, and refilter to remove charcoal. Cool a 500-ml Erlenmeyer flask in ice and pour into it a small portion of the hot solution to promote rapid crystallization and prevent separation of the product as an oil. Then add the remainder of the solution in small portions so that each is quickly chilled. Collect crystals, dry, and report yield and melting point.

• わからない個所を教えてください。

‘Oh. I'll try to speak up. Yes –it says here that she wants to cover themes in your work, and she's listed a few. She wanted me to ask you if you can think these over and come up with some ideas –you know, why they feature, what significance they have for you, symbolism, all that. Then she'll talk to you and turn it all into some kind of stream-of-consciousness thing. I think –yes, she says she wants to run it along the bottom third of some of the catalogue pages, with the pictures and the notes on them above. Can you visualize that? Alex?' (↑前回の終わりの部分です) ‘Yes,’ I say. ‘It sounds fine.’ ‘OK. There are a few things on this list, but the main ones – do you have a pen?’ ‘I’ll remember,’ I say. ‘All right. First – intersections of form and surface. That’s a principal element, apparently. She also writes: transgressions of boundaries; crossing edges; intrusions of one form into another. Is this making sense to you?’ ‘Yes,’ I say, slowly. ‘Yes, I know what she means.’ ‘Thank God for that. Then we’ve got group-of-three motifs: groupings of forms in arrangements of three; similar forms repeated three times, ungrouped but within the same work; trilaterally symmetrical forms or forms divided into three.’ He pauses. ‘Are you sure you can remember all this?’ ‘You have to concentrate, Alex,’ my father is saying. ‘How can you remember things if you don’t concentrate?’ ‘I try,’ I say. ‘Well, try trying a bit harder.’ ****************************************** 「The Dandelion clock」からの英文です。 :主人公のAlexと知人と思われるMaxが電話で話している場面です。 transgressions of boundaries; crossing edges; intrusions of one form into another.ここはどういう感じのことを言っているのでしょうか? similar forms repeated three times, ungrouped but within the same work; trilaterally symmetrical forms or forms divided into threeの部分もよくわかりません。 Well, try trying a bit harder.とありますが、try a bit harderというのとどういう違いがあるのでしょうか? 教えてください。お願いします。

• 実験関係の英文の訳したのですが・・・。

Test for Peptide Linkages (tow or more): Biuret Reaction To about 9ml of 5% NaOH in a test-tube add 9 drops of 1% copper sulfate and shake until a blue solution is produced. Divide this into three equal portions. To two portions add 3ml of the solution to be tested; to the other add 3ml of water to serve as a control. Each portion must be well mixed; the use of a control makes it possible to detect very small amounts of protein. ☆Note☆ Most proteins give a violet color. Some, however, give a distinct pink-mauve;these are generally partially degraded proteins. Egg- albumin usually give a reddish tint. と言う実験関係の英文を訳してみました。分からない単語もあり、全体的に訳しが違うように思います。私はこう訳しました。 Peptide Linkages(牽引か以上)がないかどうかテストしてください: ビウレット反応 aの人工授精の5%のNaOHのおよそ9mlに、9滴の1%の硫酸銅を加えてください、そして、青い溶液が起こされるまで、震動してください。 これを3つの等しい部分に分割してください。 2つの部分に、解決策の3mlを加えて、テストされてください。 もう片方に、コントロールとして役立つ水の3mlを加えてください。 各部分はよく複雑でなければなりません。 コントロールの使用で、タンパク質のわずか少量を検出するのは可能になります。 ☆注意☆ ほとんどのタンパク質がスミレ色を与えます。 しかしながら、或るものは異なったピンクのモーブを与えます; これらは一般に部分的に降格している タンパク質です。 通常、卵のアルブミンはやや赤い色を与えます。 どうでしょうか。正しい訳しを教えてください。

• 引きずってる訳でもなく、好きな訳でもなく

大学1年です。私には、高校2年の時から付き合っていた彼女がいて、高校卒業間近で別れました。あれから1年が経過しました。内容は、言えませんが結構ゴタゴタがあって別れました。そして自分的には引きずってる訳でもなく、好きな訳でもないつもりです。しかし次の恋愛に進むことが出来ません。女性からアプローチが来ても、何故か気は進まず、自分からアプローチしようとも思わなくなりました。恋愛はしたいと思うんです! ただ何か足りないような、そんな気がするんです。 上記を読んで思った意見を聞かせていただきたいです。

• 「わけが分からない」が、訳が分からない。

僕は趣味で小説を書いているのですが、文章の用法でしばしばつまづいて、なかなか創作がはかどりません。 たいていは自分のルールを決めて一本化しているのですが、妙に自分設定で悩む用法にでくわしました。 それが、「わけが分からない」です。 「訳が分からない」と、 「わけが分からない」、 どちらのほうがしっくりきますか? これだけだったら、「訳」のほうが僕的にしっくりくるのですが、 「そういうわけじゃない」とか、 「するわけにはいかない」とかいう表現も統一すべきですよね? そうすると、全体的には「わけ」のほうが良い気がします。 皆さんだったら、「わけ」と「訳」、どちらを使っていますか? また、この疑問にある種の判断材料を提示している資料などがあったら、教えてください。 お願いします。

• 「見んわけにはいかない」=「見ないわけにはいかない」?

「見んわけにはいかない」=「見ないわけにはいかない」?

• 訳を見てください。正しい訳ができません

私が、お腹が痛いので病院へ行くとメールをしたらこのように入ってきました。daijyobu?? I saw on Japanese news about some bacteria in the water. u didnt drink from a sink lately did u? shinpai ima...! 「大丈夫?日本のニュースで水の中にバクテリアがいるというのを見たけど、きみ井戸??からの水をのんでないよね?心配だな」 このような感じですよね? このへんじに、 「今はもう痛くないよ。検査をしたから来週原因がわかる。たぶん平気だよ。井戸の水はのんでないよ。心配してくれてありがとうね。  I got... I inspected and understand a .... in next week. maybe its ok. I didnt drink from a sink.thank you for ... me すみませんがおしえてください