• ベストアンサー

自力で訳せなかった英文の翻訳をお願いしたいです

if someone can not listen to what the native spoke rightly, i think,it is difficult for them to understand what the foreign said. もし___母語話者を正確に__聞けない、(someoneとwhatの訳が分かりません。) 私は思う、それは彼等にとって理解するのは難しい__外国人は言う。(2番目の文もwhatの訳が分かりません…) 初歩的な問題でつまづいているのですが…ご教授お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tojyo
  • ベストアンサー率10% (117/1066)
回答No.2

「ネイティブが話していることを正確に聞き取れない人は、ネイティブでない人が話していることを理解することは難しいと思う。」ぐらいの意味でしょうか・・・。 whatは関係代名詞(?)であって「what以後の物」を指し、someoneは特定の人ではなく「一般的な人」という意味でしょう。 質問文を見る限りは、単語一つ一つを機械的に訳しているようですね。もう少し文法の部分を考えて文章を眺めてみてくださいね。

TOMOKI222
質問者

お礼

回答とアドバイスをありがとうございます。 訳していただき、ようやく英文を理解することが出来ました。 whatとsomeoneと、文法を今一度勉強して向上します。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• Chicago243
  • ベストアンサー率38% (401/1043)
回答No.3

if someone can not listen to what the native spoke rightly, もし母語話者(ネイティブ・スピーカー)の話した事を正確に聞き取れないなら、 what the native spoke =things which the native spoke for example what you did = things which you did あなたがした事 -------------- i think,it is difficult for them to understand what the foreign said. 彼等にとって外国人の言う事を理解するのは難しいと私は思う。 whatの関係代名詞としての使い方を辞書で調べるといいと思います。

TOMOKI222
質問者

お礼

訳していただきありがとうございます。 whatの関係代名詞を徹底的に熟読します。 ありがとうございました。m(__)m

• ricanmuri
  • ベストアンサー率12% (50/411)
回答No.1

正確に聞き取れなければ理解できない・・・て意味ですね? 蛇足ながら、御教授じゃなくってご教示ですね?

TOMOKI222
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 英語について話している文章だったので、書いていただいた訳の意味だと思います。 大変申し訳ありませんm(__)m教示でした。気をつけます。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 分りづらい英文・・・

色々調べたのですが、この英文がうまく訳せません。分る方いましたら訳を教えて下さいお願いします。これは自分の好きなタイプの人のはなしをしてるのだと思いますが・・・ someone that is afraid to go against the norms of life or do things because its right or know its right for them and understand that i will always be there for them no matter what.

• この英文の翻訳手伝ってください!

I think 『I am attracted to girls who can look past the surface.』 I like to talk and I am usually attracted to someone I can be open and honest with. Also someone who can be the same. Someone who can just be real. Hope you understand. That's bad english (dont think you'll find it in a dictionary) but it means: Someone I can be myself with and someone who can be them self around me. ほとんど意味は分かるのですが、『』の部分の英文の意味がよくわかりません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文を翻訳してくださいっ><

英文を翻訳してくださいっ>< 中国の外国とのビジネスについての記事を読んでいるのですが、さっぱり分からない部分があります。 一文が長すぎて、解釈しづらいです。 He"very frankly"told Chinese leaders that Japanese still faced "all kinds of obstacles" in doing business in China.citing the difficulty they faced winning cases in local courts and rampant intellectual property abuse. He said the fact that Chinese official unions did not always really speak workers made it difficult for Japanese to prevent labouer trouble."I said I wanted them to work hard to resolve this ," the minister told journalists. HOwever,Chinese leaders have appeared unmoved by such lobbying.Japanese officials quoted Mr Wen as saying that the background to labour unrest at foreign companise was that the wages they paid were "relatively low".

• 翻訳してくれませんか?!

翻訳してくれませんか?! 外国人の友達からメールで言われた言葉なんですが、曖昧な理解しかできなく 困ってます>< 翻訳してくれますでしょうか? I'm sorry to tell you but I'm seeing someone. Its difficult to wait for you and someone is very interested in me now. She is very nice and sweet. Ive asked you to be more sweet with me but I understand you never met me before. I guess we can just be friends. Hope you understand that I need to kiss, hold and make love to woman and it's been too long. I understand you cant promise me anything so I'm being honest with you that I'm seeing someone else.

• 英文の分かりやすい訳し方

訳を尋ねたいです。 None of the developed countries that were represented still uses its traditional technology. 表された先進国のどこもまだ伝統的な技術を使ってない。 と訳したのですが、もっとうまい訳はないでしょうか? Noneとwere representedはどう訳せばいいんでしょ うか? The participants from developed countries adopted what might be called a `moral` attitude to the problem of development. what以降が難しいです。 what might be calledはどう考えればいいんでしょうか? 先進国からの関係者は発展の問題に「道徳的な」態度と呼ばれるかもしれないことを採用した。 分かりやすい訳を教えて欲しいです。 The speakers stressed how poor developing countries are , and how it is `wrong` of them to spend badly needed money on expensive project. これも役を教えて欲しいです。 話者は発展途上国がいかに貧しいか、また、発展途上国が高値の企画に必要とされる金を 悪く使っているかをいかに「悪」であるかを力説した。 wrongやof them、badly needed moneyの訳が難しいです。 おねがいします。

• 英文を翻訳していただけませんか?

こんばんは! 私は大学1年生の者です。毎週、英語の授業があるのですが、実は中学英語の段階から苦手で、高校では高校のレベルの問題もあり、英語の授業は本文を写すのみで合格が貰えるというものでした。 その為、英語能力が乏しく、毎週の英語の授業でかなり苦戦しています。ですが、少しでも授業を理解できるよう、毎週、英語の授業がある一週間前に教科書の本文を翻訳して予習しています。しかし、今週は家の仕事があってどうしても予習することが出来ません。そこで、どうか次の英文を翻訳していただけないでしょうか? いつもは辞書を使って3日間要して翻訳しているのですが、今週は出来ないので、どうか翻訳をお願いいたします。 In Tagalog, the official language of the Philippines, there is no [f] sound, so the speakers tend to replace the [f] missing in their own language with a [p].  Thus, 'Filipino' becomes 'Pilipino' in Filipino English. A similar problem occurs with Arabic speakers because there is no [p] in their language. They tend to pronounce the word 'bublic'. German speakers are likely to confuse [v] with [w], so instead of 'very', they say 'wery', and the word 'wild' will be pronounced as 'vild'. Such pronunciation errors might tend to sound a bit funny to native speakers of English, but by and large, they understand what foreigners try to say based on the context. For this reason, you shouldn't be too nervous about making mistakes though it is nonetheless a good idea to try and imitate each sound correctily. More precisely, you should learn the place and means of articulation for each new vowel or consonant, or at least approximate them. This will also help your ability to listen and comprehend.

• what it is / what it is not

You almost need to understand what something is not, in order to understand what it is. この文の what something is not と what it is の部分の日本語訳を教えてください。正直思い浮かびません。意味も正確に理解しているか自信ありません。ネイティブに聞くと、what something is not の something は it に置き換えていいそうです。 訳すと 「それがなにであるか」理解するために、「?・・・」を理解する必要がある。 おそらくコンテキストによっていろんな訳ができるとは思うのですが、この文だけで訳してくださいといわれたら一体どう訳せばよいのでしょうか。

• 翻訳お願いします

Oh, you can't really speak English? Them it will be difficult when we'll meet. :) But it's ok, we'll find a way to communicate :) So, what are you doing for living? And I'd you have questions about me, don't hesitate to ask :) 少し長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Duff McKagan recently spoke on the Standard Ass Rock Show to support the DeLeo bros (and Kretzel's) decision to boot frontman Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots. “The Stone Temple Pilots guys, they had to do what they had to do. I completely [chuckle]… I understood what they had to do. I think they got a lot of backlash from STP fans, but what are you gonna do? They did the thing they needed to do, and good for them – they're healthy guys and good fellows, guys you pull for if you know them and you understand what they went through. “I went through the same thing with their singer and it's really frustrating. It's utterly frustrating when things are going good and one guy's kind of dragging it down. Or dragging it sideways at least … Sideways … I'll say sideways.”

• I don't understand you.

I don't understand you. と I don't understand what you mean/said. では大幅な違いがあると思うのですが、口語では前者を後者の意味でよく使うことがあるのでしょうか? というのも、ネイティブじゃない人で I don't understand you. を連発して使う人がいるのですが、誤解をまねくんじゃないかな、と思ってしまいました。 ご存知の方いらっしゃいましたらよろしくお願いします。