• 締切済み

お願いします!!

前に、ここで 「自分の行動には責任を持つ」 ・Be responsible for your own conducts ・Have responsibility in he doing 「自分の周りの人を意識して行動する」 ・Take every move with cosidering others ・Act being conscious of a surrounding man と、お返事をもらったのですが、無学のためか なかなか「ピン!!」ときません・・・。 これしかないのか イヤイヤ、まだまだ良い表現があるのか 教えてください。

みんなの回答

• ecnarongi
  • ベストアンサー率33% (4/12)
回答No.2

私も英語得意じゃないのでかえって迷惑かも知れないのですが。 最初のはTake responsibility to whatever you do とかTaking responsibility for one's own action 次はKeep other people conscious in mind and take action 間違っていたらすみません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Shinnbone
  • ベストアンサー率42% (146/345)
回答No.1

一番目の例文以外は変な英語です。ピンとこないのはそのせいかも知れませんね。 「自分の行動には責任を持つ」 Be responsible for your own actions. という表現をよく聞きます。文字通りですね。 「自分の周りの人を意識して行動する」は、「周りの人を考慮して、迷惑にならないように」というニュアンスなら、次の様な表現が出来ます。 Be considerate of those around you. Be considerate of others. 周りに人がいる事を意識して、尊厳を持って、恥ずかしくない行動をする、という意味なら、 Be aware of those around you, and always act with dignity. と言えます。ちょっと長いですが。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 名詞・代名詞・冠詞

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題は訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです。 ・救出された犠牲者もいればそうでない犠牲者もいた。 Some victims were rescued, but (another, others)were not.→others ・人は平時でも戦時でも病人や負傷者を世話すべきものである。 People should take care of (a, the)sick and (a, the)wounded in time of peace or war.→the, the ・知っていることと実際に行動することは全く違う。 Knowing and actually doing are quite different things. =Knowing is one thing and actually doing is quite ().→thing ・She makes it a rule to go to see her friend in hospital(). 1 by the day 2 every in the morning 3 every other day 4 twice of a day→2 ・The computer is not () for the ordinary person in the street to understand. 1 too a difficult thing 2 so a difficult thing 3 such a thing difficult 4 too difficult a thing→4 わからなかった問題です。 訳もお願いしたいです。 ・間違った部分を選んで直す 1 Those who wish (1to attend) the meeting (2is) requested to pay $50 (3to) cover expenses (4for) the evening party. 2 They (1were quite surprised) that (2most od students) were (3above average) (4on the final exam). ・並び替え 1 Ann is such(to make/a gentle woman/her guests comfortable/that ahe always/takes great care). 2 The classes in university are(challenging/experienced/I/in/more/than/those)high school.

• 下記英文の解釈について質問があります。

続きです。 Do you consider it important that more young people care for classical music? If so, how, do you think, could this be achieved? Anne Salié: Sure it is important. It is our audience we are talking about. And how to get young people in concerts? First of all, don‘t cancel music education in schools. Teach everybody an instrument, wherever his talents may lie, at least for a short time. And most importantly - teach with fun. If you enjoy what you're doing, others will, too. Xenia Kourkoumeli: This is a point where every musician would agree! Youth is power and the power of the classical music can move and reach the young people if only the organisators and programmdirectors would present classical concerts in new contexts - meaning extraordinary venues, new modern campaigns for festivals etc. Q3 . If you enjoy what you're doing, others will, too. このwillは自動詞であってますか? ランダムハウス ━v.t.,v.i.* *文語**代動詞として*(…)したいと思う: Go where you will. 行きたいところへ行きなさい つまり、 「もし、あなた自身が楽しんでいるならば、若者も求めるわ」という訳です。 この解釈であってますか? Q4 Youth is power and the power of the classical music can move and reach the young people まず、「若さは力」で、the powerとtheがついていますがこのtheはどう解釈しますか?前の文章を受けて、「若いという力」ということであってますか?(個人的にはそうは思わないですが・・・。) 【6】*総称用法*…というもの. 「クラシック音楽の力ってやつは」みたいな感じですか? そして次の文ですが、andがありますが、 the power of the classical music can move the young people. the power of the classical music can reach the young people. という事ですか? これだと、順番通りに解釈すると「若者を動かして、届く」という事になってしまいます。 私のイメージだと、「クラシック音楽のもつパワーが若者に届いて(reach)、彼らを突き動かす(move)」となるのですが・・・。そこで引っかかっています。つまり、なぜmove reachの順番なのだろうかと。この順番である限り、私の訳文は間違っていると思うのですが・・・。 以上です。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いしたいです

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか。 ミス等ありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The path you will take with regards this future relationship will go against tradition and so may in some way be a lonely path. Your future partner will be virtuous and handsome but his looks will be clouded and he will make no great show of them, due to some blemish or other defect that he is conscious of even if others are not. He has perhaps never liked himself or how he looks. In the "live in" relationship with your soulmate, you are likely to move together to live in a larger home. That is untraditional, or different from the traditions of your background, and in a lonely place. The house will be grand and noble in its own way, with large windows, but may far away from your past environment. The moon in square with Jupiter, will cause an illness, or a peculiar trouble nearly every seventh year of your married life. This is an old pattern, it is not exact but it will be close to being correct and it will sometimes make you look to the past, to older lingering loves and regrets. There is also some danger you could overreach things then, making decisions that go against your own better feelings and instincts.

• 英語の日本語訳をお願いします!

英語を訳する練習をしています。  英語の得意なかた、どうぞよろしくお願いします。   1) It's long been believed that the psychological burdens associated with being a "low-status individual"-i.e., poor - grow lighter as people move up the social ladder. It turns out that's true only to a point. 2) It can be a dream for many but a nightmare for the hard chargers who feel compelled to answer every single e-mail, text or phone message, no matter when it comes or where they happen to be, says Mary Blair-Loy. 3) Having authority over others brings people to all sorts of interpersonal conflicts and management turmoil, leading to "off the charts" stress, Schieman says.

• 英文添削をお願いします!

英文添削をお願いします! 何度見てもハワイの海はすごーく綺麗! Whenever I see a sea of Hawaii, that's breathtakingly beautiful! ハワイでは島内観光をし、レイ作りにも初挑戦した。 でも殆ど毎日、観光がついているツアーだったので、行動自由できず、いまいちだった。 I took island tours in Hawaii, and I even tried lei making for the first time in my life. But, there were scheduled sight-seeing set up for every day, and I had no time to go places on my own, which made the trip a little disappointing. もうこれからは旅行会社が企画したツアーはやめて、自分達で好きなスケジュールを組みたいな。 From now I stop joining tour organized by a travel agency I'd like to take our own scheduling. でも、何だかんだ言っても、家族皆で行く旅行は、やっぱり楽しい! Any way family traveling is fun!

• 英文和訳

和訳の間違いと空欄の部分を教えてください。 If you're a singer, sing. (歌手なら歌ってください。) If you're an accountant, manage money. (会計士なら、お金を管理してください。) Be proud of your talents and skills. (才能をスキルを誇ってください。) Learn to say "no." (Noということを学んでください。) Set limits on your time. (時間制限を決めてください。) Saying "no" is not being selfish. (“いいえ”ということは利己的ではありません) It can keep you from feeling angry for saying "yes" to things you don't want to do. () Take steps to move to ward what you want. () Make a phone call. (電話をかけてください。) Rewrite your resume. (レジメを書き直してください。) Arrange your closet. (物置を配置してください。) Take the first small step. (最初の小さいステップをとってください。) Don't wait until you feel like doing it. (それをしたいという気持ちを抑えないでください。) Just do it. (少しだけそれをしてください。) Create balance in your life. (人生においてバランスを造ってください。) Do you need to work fewer hours? (より少ない時間働く必要がありますか。) In-crease family time? () Maybe you need more social life. (たぶん、より社会的な人生が必要です。) Look at small ways to make changes. (変化を起こす小さい方法を見てください。) Give yourself a few minutes alone each day. () Take time to find your true spirit. (真実の心を見つけるのに時間をかけてください。)

• 英文についての質問です。

My passionate interest in social justice and social responsibility has always stood in curious contrast to a marked lack of desire for direct association with men and women. I am a horse for single harness, not cut out for tandem or team work. I have never belonged wholeheartedly to country or state, to my circle of friends, or even to my own family. These ties have always been accompanied by a vague aloofness, and the wish to withdraw into myself increases with the years. Such isolation is sometimes bitter, but I do not regret being cut off from the understanding and sympathy of other men. I lose something by it, to be sure, but I am compensated for it in being rendered independent of the customs, opinions, and prejudices of others, and am not tempted to rest my peace of mind upon such shifting foundations. (What I Believe by A. Einstein) 意味がとれないところを教えてください。 1)My passionate interest in social justice and social responsibility has always stood in curious contrast to a marked lack of desire for direct association with men and women. a marked lack of desire for direct association with men and women.は、 男女の直接的な付き合いに対する要求の著しい欠如、ですか? stood in curious contrast とはどういう意味ですか? (特にcuriousの意味合いが掴みにくいです) 一般的な男女間のことには興味がない、というようなことを言っているのでしょうか? 2)I am a horse for single harness 私はたったひとつの馬具のための馬です(?)とはどういう意味ですか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい。

この英文の訳を教えて下さい。 Responders who reject small offers show that even when dealing with a complete stranger, they would rather punish unfairness than gain money. Why would people act in ways that seem contrary to their own interest? The most reasonable answer is that moral intuitions like fairness developed because they improved the reproductive fitness of those who had them and the groups to which they belonged. Among social animals, those who form cooperative relationships tend to do much better than those who do not. By making a fair offer, you signal that you are the kind of person who would make a good partner for cooperating. On the other hand, by rejecting an unfair offer, you show that you are not going to put up with being treated unfairly, and thus you discourage others from trying to take advantage of you. There are also social advantages to such intuitions. A society in which most people act fairly will generally do better than one in which everyone is always seeking to take unfair advantage, because people will be better able to trust each other and form cooperative relationships.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Let children learn to judge their own work. A child learning to talk does not learn by being corrected all the time: if corrected too much, he will stop talking. He notices a thousand times a day the difference between the language he uses and the language those around him use. Bit by bit, he makes the necessary changes to make his language like other people's. In the same way, children learning to do all the other things they learn to do without being taught to walk, run, climb, whistle, ride a bicycle own performances compare their with those of more skilled people, and slowly make the needed changes. But in school we never give a child a chance to find out his mistakes for himself, let alone correct them. We do it all for him. We act as if we thought that he would never notice a mistake unless it was pointed out to him, or correct it unless he was made to. Soon he becomes dependent on the teacher. Let him do it himself. Let him work out, with the help of other children if he wants it, what this word says, what the answer is to that problem, whether this is a good way of saying or doing this or not.

• 翻訳をお願いします!

どなたか翻訳をしていただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 He is patient, dedicated, methodical in all he does. Very excellent in his work and ways, and will gain renown in his own field of life Likes to feel he has a purpose He has strong forebodings which do not materialize. However he does seem ambitious to advance himself, to get a better life, or to become free of difficulties. He is interested in the attaining of intellectual knowledge and while he uses it to help others he is idle or impractical or unassertive in using it to help himself, and advances very little in life, He could be parasitic, wasteful or carried by others. For he doesn’t seem to get personal power or position despite his high intelligence. Ends up doing what others want him to, or else evading and shipping out. He has a sense of duty but doesn't like responsibility. A passive dreamy nature. He is a clever and spiritual man. He is sympathetic and imaginative. Kind and generous. But escapist, never satisfied with life and prefers to retreat or escape from the realities of it in one way or another. Thus he has a weak side to his character that may need strengthening if he is to make the most of his opportunities in life. He is mildly mediumistic and may be interested in psychic and occult subjects. An uncommon person, spiritually inclined, mystical and yet well accepted.

wifiにつながらなくなりました
このQ&Aのポイント
  • wifiにつながらなくなった経緯やトラブルの詳細を教えてください。
  • お使いの環境や接続方法、関連するソフト・アプリについて教えてください。
  • 電話回線の種類や問題発生時のエラーメッセージなどもお知らせください。
回答を見る