英語 名詞・代名詞・冠詞

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Some victims were rescued, but others were not.
  • People should take care of the sick and the wounded in time of peace or war.
  • Knowing and actually doing are quite different things.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語 名詞・代名詞・冠詞

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題は訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです。 ・救出された犠牲者もいればそうでない犠牲者もいた。 Some victims were rescued, but (another, others)were not.→others ・人は平時でも戦時でも病人や負傷者を世話すべきものである。 People should take care of (a, the)sick and (a, the)wounded in time of peace or war.→the, the ・知っていることと実際に行動することは全く違う。 Knowing and actually doing are quite different things. =Knowing is one thing and actually doing is quite ().→thing ・She makes it a rule to go to see her friend in hospital(). 1 by the day 2 every in the morning 3 every other day 4 twice of a day→2 ・The computer is not () for the ordinary person in the street to understand. 1 too a difficult thing 2 so a difficult thing 3 such a thing difficult 4 too difficult a thing→4 わからなかった問題です。 訳もお願いしたいです。 ・間違った部分を選んで直す 1 Those who wish (1to attend) the meeting (2is) requested to pay $50 (3to) cover expenses (4for) the evening party. 2 They (1were quite surprised) that (2most od students) were (3above average) (4on the final exam). ・並び替え 1 Ann is such(to make/a gentle woman/her guests comfortable/that ahe always/takes great care). 2 The classes in university are(challenging/experienced/I/in/more/than/those)high school.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

=Knowing is one thing and actually doing is quite ().→thing ANOTHER が正解です。 A is one thing and B (is) another. で「A と B は別物だ」 thing は可算名詞なので,a も何もなく使えません。 ・She makes it a rule to go to see her friend in hospital(). 1 by the day 2 every in the morning 3 every other day 4 twice of a day→2 3が正解。「一日おきに」の意味。every の後には必ず名詞がきます。 1 Those who wish (1to attend) the meeting (2is) requested to pay $50 (3to) cover expenses (4for) the evening party. その会に出席したい人々はイブニングパーティの費用をまかなうのに50ドル支払う必要がある。 those ... は複数なので,2 は is でなく,are にすべき。 2 They (1were quite surprised) that (2most of students) were (3above average) (4on the final exam). 生徒の大部分が期末試験で平均点以上だったので,彼らはとても驚いた。 2は most students あるいは most of the students にすべき。 ・並び替え 1 Ann is such a gentle woman that she always takes great care to make her guests comfortable. アンはとてもやさしい女性だったので,いつも客が快適に過ごせるように気を配っている。 2 The classes in university are more challenging than those I experienced in high school. 大学の授業は,高校で私が経験した授業よりも難しい。

dcharakara
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

>・知っていることと実際に行動することは全く違う。 >Knowing and actually doing are quite different things. >=Knowing is one thing and actually doing is quite ().→thing thing×、another○、oneとanother セットで、 一つのこと、それとは別の一つのこと、という感じです。 >・She makes it a rule to go to see her friend in hospital(). >1 by the day 2 every in the morning 3 every other day 4 twice of a day→2 2×、3○、every other day (1日おきに) 2が、every morning、4が、twice a day(1日2回)なら、○なのですが、 指摘しなかった問題は合ってます。 >・間違った部分を選んで直す >1 Those who wish (1to attend) the meeting (2is) requested to pay $50 (3to) cover expenses (4for) the evening party. 集会に参加したい人は、夜のパーティの費用をまかなうのに50ドル支払うようお願いします。 2 is ⇒ are、主語「Those」は形の上からも、意味「人々」からも複数形、 >2 They (1were quite surprised) that (2most od students) were (3above average) (4on the final exam). 2 od は of のタイプミスでしょうから、そこにはツッコまないとして、  特定の生徒なので、most of the students でないといけません。 その生徒たちのほとんどが、最終試験で平均を超えていたことに、彼らは大変驚いた。 >・並び替え >1 Ann is such(to make/a gentle woman/her guests comfortable/that ahe always/takes great care). a gentle woman that she always takes takes great care to make her guests comfortable アンは、優しい女性なので、彼女の客が心地よくいられるよう、いつも大層心遣いをする。 または、 アンは、彼女の…心遣いをするほど、優しい女性である。 >2 The classes in university are(challenging/experienced/I/in/more/than/those)high school. more challenging than those I exprienced in 大学の授業は、僕が高校で経験した授業より、やりがいがある。

dcharakara
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 書き換えの問題です。

1.かっこの部分を節を用いて書き換えなさい。 Be more careful of (your conduct) in future. 2.単文に書き換えなさい。 Knowing is one thing and doing is quite another.

• カンマの後の関係代名詞について

あるNativeさんの idiomsの説明文からです。 "Meat and Drink" .... When you find a task, that others find difficult, easy and pleasant, it is meat and drink to you. ★ Most people dislike making speeches in front of audiences but it's meat and drink to me. 上記の文で ", that others find difficult," のところはもしかして", which others find difficult,”の間違いではないでしょうか? 教えて欲しいです。

• 英語が堪能な方

自然な訳をお願いできますか? I think what's wonderful about Jenny's portrayal is that she is someone who is on a righteous course and is doing it for the sanctity of others but in a brutal way.

• 動名詞についての素朴な疑問

It may be a problem, but it is of his own doing. (それは問題かもしれないが、それは彼が自分でやったことなのだ。)  私は↓以下のように訳してしまいました。 (それは問題かもしれない、けれどそれは彼自身のすることです。) of ones own doing 自分自身で~したはなぜ 過去形になっているのでしょうか?  解説できるかた、お願いいたします…。 また文法的に全く関係が無いかもしれませんが、以下の英文も?です。 Its not too much to say that Okakura and Gengensai, in their courage and discernment, were of like mind and spirit. (岡倉とげんげんさいは、彼らの勇気とその眼識において、  共通する賢さまた強い精神をもっているのは言うまでもありません。) were of like mind and spirit. 部分が?です。  簡単な文にすると They were of like mind and spirit.  これで~をもっている…と訳すことに抵抗を感じます。  its good of you などの文体には馴染みがあるのですが。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 名詞の冠詞・単複で迷います。

名詞の冠詞・単複で迷います。 以下の文はどれが適切でしょうか?意味の違いや理由もあれば、教えてくれると助かります (1)It is common for newly graduating students to go for [an interview/interviews] (2)We have to be aware of [our hair style/our hair styles/hair style] (3)Japanese enterprises are in favor of [outlooks/an outlook/the outlook/the outlooks] which [is/are] fresh and clean (4)Japanese enterprises are in favor of [a/the/無冠詞] fresh and clean [outlook/outlooks] (5)During hunting activities they show [conservative outlooks/a conservative outlook/the conservative outlook]

• 名詞・代名詞の問題です。

名詞・代名詞の問題が3種あります。分かるところは分かりますが、問題によって、どっちだろうとか、全部入りそうだとか思うものがあります(記号問題とか)。記号問題だけ、訳をつけていただけると助かります。見極めるコツなどがあったら教えてください。スペル間違いがあったらすみません。 記号選択問題 1 I lost my umbrella,so I have to buy().   アone イit ウthe one エthem 2 The ears of a cat are shorter than()of a rabbit.   アone イother ウthat エthose 3 Ann gave me()last week.   アthis her book イher this book ウthis books of her エthis book of her 4 It´s one thing to have a fine library and it´s quite()to make wise use of it.   アother イthe other ウanother エsecond thing 5 You can pay in cash or with a credit card.()will do.   アEither イSome ウNone エEvery 6 George is a good man and is known()to everyone.   アas so イso as ウas such エsuch as 7 I have two sisters;one is doctor and()a teacher.   アan other イthe other ウanother エother 8 A husband and his wife should always respect()opinions.   アeach others´ イeach ウothers´ エeach others´ 9 My wife is the only daughter in a large family so I have many().   アbrother-in-low イbrothers-in-low ウbrother-in-lows エbrothers-in-lows 10 “How much gasoline is left in the tank?”“(),I´m afraid.”   アNot some イNot one ウNothing エNone 11 He makes careless mistakes and()so often.   アsuch イthis ウthat エwhich 語句補充問題 1 3/5は5分の3と読みます。   3/5 reads three-(). 2 妻は私の誕生日にこれら2本のネクタイを買ってくれたが、私は2本とも気に入っているわけではない。   My wife bought me these two ties for my birthday,but I don´t like()of them. 3 彼女は花をたくさん持っている。 そのうちのいくつかは赤で、あとはみんな黄色だ。   She has a lot of flowers.Some are red()()yellow. 並び替え問題 1 コンピュータは、情報のほとんどをハードドライブに保存する。   Computers(on,store,most,their,information,of)the hard drive. 2 私は2人の人に道を尋ねたが、どちらも助けとならなかった。   I asked two persons for directions,but(of,could,them,me,neither,help). 3 日本の教育制度はアメリカとは全く異なる。   The educational system of Japan is(from,quite,that,the United States,different,of). 4 姉は毎日あれやこれやで忙しい。   My sister is(or,busy,thing,another,with,one). 以上です。

• この英語でも通じるかどうかお願いします。

「部屋の中で靴を履くのって変な感じですね。」 It is a strange feeling to wear shoes in a room. 「時差ボケってけっこうつらいですね。」 Jet lag is quite hard. 「お母さんのよりおいしいです。」(料理が母親よりおいしいと言いたいときです) I am more delicious than a thing of a mother.

• and actually kinda annoying cause of the amount of people that were there.

正しい訳をおしえてください。 メールをもらいました i actually went to shibuya cause i havent been there in a loooong time. it was ok. i went to a club called A. it was very crowded, and actually kinda annoying cause of the amount of people that were there. but anyway i was just checkin in to see how you were doing. cya 実はずっといったことがなかったから渋谷へいったんだ。よかったよ。Aというクラブへいったけど混んでたよ。あと・・・・・でも わかりませんでした。教えてください。 あとこの文のようにいわれたとき Aいったんだ。楽しそうだね とか、いいね とかはどういえばいいのですか? 教えてください

• 和訳をお願いします(@_@;)

For a long time many people thought that learning to read was like learning to understand a spoken language- that it was a netural process. For example, it was thought that most children would learn to read naturally if they were in an environment with lots of books and were allowed to develop reading skills in their own way. The idea that reading is a natural process is quite common among educators, but actually learning to read is as difficult as learning to juggle while riding a unicycle backwards. The truth is that learning to read is one of the most unnatural things anyone can do. 長くなって申し訳ありませんが、上の英文の和訳を教えてください(>_<)

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Unlike the quiet and quickness you experience in a car, spending an afternoon on a bike is like indulging in a sensory feast. Not only was able to leisurely take in the wonderful sights and sounds of spring - wisteria-framed doorways, lilacs in full bloom, and the laughing seagulls flying overhead - I was also to revel in the sensuous smells of honeysuckle, sea rose, and backyard barbecues!  As I pedaled through my neighborhood, I smiled to myself as I recalled how I had labored over the decision to buy a bike for more than a year. The truth is that my indecision stemmed from self-consciousness and fear of the unknown. What if I bought the wrong kind of bike and regretted my purchase? Could I still remember how to ride a bike considering there were now eighteen speeds instead of three? Did I have the physical stamina to actually get somewhere? My fear of not knowing, feeling foolish, or looking silly kept me from enjoying what had become one of my favorite summer pastimes.