• ベストアンサー

~英語の訳~

loveme2の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • loveme2
  • ベストアンサー率66% (2/3)
回答No.3

2です 間違えたのと、日本語を打ち間違えたので訂正 学生のプログラムスピードの多くはコンピュータに向かい合っている間に注意をそらすものを無視する能力からきています。

ren96
質問者

お礼

わざわざありがとうございます!! ちょうど悩んでいた時にしっくりくる日本語だったので、ひらめきました!!(笑) まだ期限はあるのでもう少し締め切らずにおいてみます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳をお願いします!

Many people think that scientists make make great discoveries only while they are working hard in a laboratory. But sometimes scientists, mathematicians, and inventors find the answers to difficult problems while they are relaxing or even sleeping. For example, the great physicist Isaac Newton had been trying for a long time to discover the laws of gravity. For a while his work went well, and he worked out two of the laws.But then he seemed to come to a dead end.Finally, one day , as he was relaxing under an apple tree, an apple landed on the ground in front of him. The falling apple apple gave him the clue he needed, and the last of the laws of the laws of gravity fell into place, too. の英語訳をよろしくお願いします!

• student fees & renting out classrooms to evening institutes

The school's revenue comes mainly from its student fees, with a small amount coming from renting out classrooms to evening institutes. 学校の総収入の大部分は、生徒からの授業料に依存しており、夜間学校への教室の貸し出しによる収入は僅かである。 上記の文章ですが、 The school's revenue comes mainly from its student fees. Also it (The school's revenue) comes with a small amount coming from renting out classrooms to evening institutes. という事かと理解します。 ここで生徒からの授業料は "students' fees" では誤りでしょうか。 evening institutes {夜間学校}は なぜ複数系でなければならないでしょうか。 多数の 夜間学校への教室の貸し出しがあるという事でしょうか。 教えて下さい。

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

A Japanese graduate student who I interviewed at Stanford told me that he had been unhappy with his classmates and teachers when he attended a large public high school in New York years ago. During the course of the interview, I figured out that he had probably been placed in a class lower than his actual academic ability because his English was not yet fluent. His classmates were more interested in creating trouble than in studying. He thanked me for helping him figure out his experiences after all those years. 英文翻訳 「私がスタンフォード大学でインタビューした、ある日本人大学院生は、彼が何年も前にニューヨークの大きな公立の高校に通っていた時、自分のクラスメートや先生たちについてずっと不満であった、と私に言った。インタビューをしていて考えた末に分かったのは、英語がまだ流暢ではなかったので実際の学力よりも低いクラスに彼は入れられていたのだろう、ということである。彼のクラスメートは、勉強をするのより悪さをするのにより関心があった。自分の経験がいったい何だったか、そのことが起こってもう何年も経ってから、彼が理解するのを私が助けたことを、彼は私に感謝した。」

• 大至急!英文の訳をお願いします。

It is often said that there is no love like a mother’s love. Once in a while, however, there are cases in which a man comes to love his mother a little too much. They can become fixated on them, or too attached to them. They have difficulty separating themselves from the woman who brought them into the world and raised them. You might be surprised to find that history has no shortage of famous men who had a mother complex. The effect of this complex differs from person to person as well.  J .M. Barrie wrote the wonderful story Peter Pan, which has become one of the best-loved children’s books of all time. In the book, there is a place called Never-Never Land, a place where children never grow up. Tn real life “Jamie” would dress in his dead brother’s clothes and spend long hours in the dark with his mother, consoling her over the death of his brother and her son. Some say this is the reason he did not grow much from his teenage years on. In other words, he stopped growing. Later, in adulthood, this short man wrote memoirs about his mother that shocked people all over England. He was clearly a man who adored his mother.  Houdini was one of the greatest magicians ever. His specialty was breaking out of dark places from which there was no escape. Some psychologists think that Houdini was really trying to experience childbirth over and over again. This is the reason that he put himself into dark, dangerous places from which he had to break out into the world of light. It was similar to a baby’s body coming out into the world.  After his mother passed away, Houdini went from psychic to psychic because he hoped to find someone who could put him in touch with her. Some saw him spend hours lying on his mother’s grave, talking toward the ground. Apparently, he was unsuccessful at communicating with his mother, though he did succeed in creating a greater distance between his wife and himself.  Yukio Mishima, the renowned Japanese writer, spent his childhood as the object of a tug-of-war. His grandmother, a tough woman who emphasized discipline and manners, and his mother, an emotional and outgoing woman, battled to influence young Yukio. His grandmother passed away while he was a teenager, but taught him to function smoothly in the world. Consequently, he spent most of his time with his mother, whom he adored. After his death, his mother supposedly said, “At last, my lover has returned to me.”  Mishima presented himself as a tough, disciplined, “manly” man, while in private, he kept male lovers in a passionate, emotional world. He was clearly a man of two worlds. Did this have something to do with his complex over his mother?  The effect of a mother complex on an individual can differ from person to person. Though the cause was the same for all of these three men, the results were very different. Too much of a good thing can be bad for us. Eating too many sweets, for example, leads to decayed teeth, weight problems, and more. By the same token, a mother’s love is special, but too much of it can be unhealthy. 訳せずに困っています。 大至急お願いします。 質問の内容を書いてください

• 英語翻訳

何度か辞書、翻訳ツールを頼りにこの長文に臨んだのですが、いかんせん実力不足で理解ができません。 解答、訳が付いておらずお手上げ状態です。 貴重なお時間を割くようで、大変恐縮ですが、どなたかこの長文を翻訳していただけないでしょうか? とても助かります。 It is often said that there is no love like amother's love. Once in a while, however , there are cases in which a man comes to love his mother a little too much. They can become fixated on them, or too attached to them. They have difficulty separating themselves from the woman who brought them into the world and raised them. You might be surprised to find that history has no shortge of famous men who had a mother complex. The effect of this complex differs from person to person as well. J.M. Barrie wrote the wonderful story Peter Pan, which has become one of the best-loved children's books of all time. In the book ,there is aplace called Never-Never Land, a place where children never grow up. In real life "Lamie" would dress in his dead brother's clothes and spend long hours in the dark with his mother, consoling her over the death of his brother and her son. Some say this is the reason he did not grow much from his teenage years on. In order words, he stopped growing. Later, in adulthood, this short man wrote memoirs about his mother that shocked people all over England. He was clearly a man who adored his mother. Houdini was one of the greatest magicians ever. His specialy was breaking out of dark places from which there was no escape. Some phychologists think that Houdini was really trying to experience childbirth over and over again. This is the reason that he put himself into dark, dangerous places from which he had to break out into tha world of light. It was similar to a baby's body coming out into the world. After his mother passed away, Houdini went from phychic to psychic because he hoped to find someone who could put him in touch with her. Some saw him spend hours lying on his mother's grave, talking toward the ground. Apparently, he was unsuccessful at communicating with his mother, though he did succeed in creating a greater distance between his wife and himself. Yukio Mishima, the renowned Japanese writer, spent his childhood as the object of a tug-of-war. His groundmother, a tough woman who emphasized discipline and manners, and his mother, an emotional and outgoing woman, battled to influence young Yukio. His grandmather passed away while he was a teenager, but taught him to function smoothly in the world. Consequently, he spent most of his time with his mother, whom he adored. Aftr his death, his mother supposedly said, "At last, my lover has returned to me." Mishima presented himself as a tough, disciplined, "manly" man, while in private, he kept male lovers in a passionate, emotional worlds. Did this have something to do with his complex over his mother? The effect of a mother complex on an individual can differ from person to person. Though the cause was the same for all of these three men, the results were very different. Too much of a good thing can be bad for us. Eating too many sweets, for example, leads to token, amother's love is special, but too much of it can be unhealthy.

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. He ran () money and had to get a loan. (1) away from (2) into (3) out of (4) over 2. No one knew () had become of the man and his dog. (1) how (2) what (3) where (4) why 3. Japanese cars are known () their efficient use of gas. (1) as (2) for (3) to (4) within 4. I'm trying to () my father into buying a DVD player. (1) encourage (2) remind (3) talk (4) tell 5. If a problem comes up, we'll change our plans on the (). (1) hand (2) place (3) spot (4) time 6. Your proposal is not bad. Let me () it over a little more closely. (1) look (2) offer (3) test (4) try 7. When it () to this type of computer, I'm not very at using it. (1) becomes (2) comes (3) gets (4) goes 8. Will you please () the music? It's too loud. (1) carry out (2) put down (3) take off (4) turn down

• 分詞構文で躓いています。

やはり分詞構文でわけがわかんなくなってきます。 He wouldn't say any scurrilous jokes or play a scabby trick. He had no ulterior motive behind his much-vaunted expressionless look, with his unkempt clothes wrapping up his whole rotundity. His feature ranged from rubicund to pallid, exuding miasmal stench all the while. Anyhow, his attitude was not too untenable, especially after he became a puissant priest and set out for a sacerdotal mission. with his unkempt clothes wrapping--- が特にわかりません。

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください 1 His language ability led to his success in life. 2 His strength enabled him to carry out the plan. 3 Chewing gum sometimes prevents me from going to sleep while driving. 4 The drought robbed this area of water for several months. 5 Look at the stars in the sky. Many of them are so far away that it takes their light more than one hundred years to reach your eyes. よろしくお願いします!

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は適切でしょうか?

“Taro” enters a fast food restaurant late in the evening and buys a hamburger and asks for a cup of water. Then he heads upstairs to the seating area and finds a table where no one is sitting. He quickly eats his hamburger, downs the water, then goes to the toilet. A few minutes later, he comes back to his table and takes a small towel out of his pocket, folds it up, and places it on the table. Then he puts earplugs into his ears and puts his head on his “pillow,” closes his eyes and tries to sleep. Taro spends several nights a week sleeping like this. Sometimes he will have a night of “luxury” in an Internet café, where he has a bit more privacy, a comfortable chair, plus a computer, However, nights like this costs him over one thousand yen. 和訳 「タロー」は夜遅くファストフードレストランに入り、ハンバーガーを買い、一杯の水を頼みます。それから二階の座席エリアに向かい、誰も座っていないテーブルを見つけます。彼は素早くハンバーガーを食べ、水を飲み干し、そしてトイレにいきます。2,3分後自分のテーブルに戻り、ポケットから小さなタオルを取りだし、それをたたんでテーブルの上に置きます。それから耳栓を付け、自分の「枕」に頭をおいて目を閉じ眠りにつこうとします。 タローは一週間のうち幾晩かをこうして過ごすのです。たまには、もっとプライバシーがあり、快適な椅子とコンピューターのあるインターネットカフェで「豪華」な夜を過ごしますが、こうした夜を過ごすためには1000円以上かかるのです。

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします!!

Ironically,these modern tools of communication can also be tools of alienation,making us feel so out of touch, so much more in need of real human contact. lf a computer message came addressed to “Dad”,I'd feel forgotten and neglected. lf my name appeared along with his,it would brighten my day and make me feel like l was part of their family unit after all. Yet always there was some distance to be crossed,not just over the telephone wires.