• ベストアンサー

英文にしてみたのですが・・・

debutの回答

• debut
  • ベストアンサー率56% (913/1604)
回答No.2

気づいたことだけ。 (1)want to の後は原形ですから engage    studies は engage in の後にきて、on the mechanisms of bio-    interaction と続ければ、「生物間相互作用のメカニズムについて    の研究」というようになります。※on (~に関する) (2)日本語に合わせれば、From this poin of view

peco-poco
質問者

お礼

回答有難うございます!! 余分なedをつけていましたね(^^; 語順はそう並べると正しい日本語に訳せるのですね。 thisの入れ忘れにも気付いていなかったので、本当に助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文質問

生物学論文から質問です。 Indeed the present findings suggest that the limited importance which has hitherto been adduced to heterotrophic nitrification may be the consequence of the classic commitment to refer microbial transformation to pure culture studies. 確かに、この発見は、今まで従属栄養硝化作用の 重要性が制限されていたことが、 微生物の変形を純粋培養研究に委託する 古典的方針の結果であることを示唆します。 「重要性が制限されていた」 「微生物の変形」 の辺りの訳が不自然な気がします。 どのようにすればいいでしょうか? A more ecologically oriented approach reflecting the rich possibilities for microbial interactions in soil and water may cast a different light on the heterotrophic contribution to the sequence of nitrogen transformations. 土壌・水中の微生物の相互作用の能力を反映する、 より生態学的に順応した取り組みは、 窒素変換の手順に有機栄養の寄与に 異なる光を当てるのかもしれない。 「sequence」は、この場合手順で良いでしょうか。 「異なる光を当てる」 新しい見方をする、というような意味ですか?

• 以下の英文の和訳を教えてください。

(1)students should make wise use of school tests. (2)students should not worry about test scores at all. (3)students would study more if they didn't have to take any tests.

• 英文の繋ぎ方

生物学の英語論文を訳しての質問です。 基礎的な英語力の無さも自覚していますので コツなどもありましたら教えて下さい。 Indeed the present findings suggest that the limited importance which has hitherto been adduced to heterotrophic nitrification may be the consequence of the classic commitment to refer microbial transformation to pure culture studies. 確かに、この発見は、今まで従属栄養硝化作用の 重要性が制限されていたことが、 微生物の変形を純粋培養研究に委託する 古典的方針の結果であることを示唆します。 「重要性が制限されていた」 の辺りが不自然になってしまいます。 文の繋ぎ方を教えてください。 A more ecologically oriented approach reflecting the rich possibilities for microbial interactions in soil and water may cast a different light on the heterotrophic contribution to the sequence of nitrogen transformations. 土壌・水中の微生物の相互作用の能力を反映する、 より生態学的に順応した取り組みは、 窒素変換の手順に有機栄養の寄与に 異なる光を当てるのかもしれない。 「sequence」は、この場合手順で良いでしょうか。 「異なる光を当てる」 新しい見方をする、というような意味ですよね?

• 英文を教えて下さい。

すみません。下記の英文を教えてくれませんか?多分ライセンスの事なのですがいまいちわかりません。お願いします。 I wish you the best and wishing for better 2015 as our efforts are now combined. I’m not just speaking of the character that I had sent or the company that owns the character rights, we’re looking for many different Anime characters that we can use but when we tell them we want to use for mass manufacturing they usually ask for lot of money. We want to find a company that handles many licensing or copyrights to many Anime characters so we can just purchase the image (one flat rate, no royalty or commission base if possible). Once we find the company, we can go through their Anime characters that they want to sell for AAA print use but we don’t have to tell them it is for a huge quantity as they will think we will make millions which is not true. Do you know what I mean?

• この英文の意味教えてください

In phrase 2, we use 'so', 'very' and 'terribly' to make the meaning stronger. 'Terribly' is the strongest. If we use one of the words in brackets, it is stressed. If~のところだけでいいのでお願いします>< bracketsがよくわかりません。 単体で使ったらってことですか?

• ある英文に関して質問です

It is no surprise, then, that we have changed the way in which we think about the eukaryotic nucleus: not long ago we could only study its structure at a rather gross level, but it is now more of an experimental laboratory. (1)最初not ~but の構文かと思ったのですが、どうも違うようです。 このnotはどういう働きなのでしょうか?訳からすると not long ago が一つだと思うのですが、働きがどうもわかりません。 (2)moreのところがわかりません。moreの後にlevelが省略だと思うのですが、なぜ訳が「むしろ」となっているのでしょか? 以上2点よろしくお願いします。 訳「~少し前までは、やや大まかな段階でしかその構造について研究することができなかったが、それは現在ではむしろ実験室の段階にある。

• 英文訳を教えて下さい

This relationship is not so much a mere interaction as a mutually beneficial association.However,the above view is not without problems.On the one hand, if we start from the apparent implications concept, these must always be checked against its actual use.On the other hand,starting from its actual use might entail the need to adjust some applications of a concept in accordance with what the concept has been shown to imply. この関係は相互の有益な関係づけとしての単なる相互作用ではありません。しかしながら、上記の見解は問題がないわけではありません。一方では,もし我々は概念の明白な意図から開始する場合,これらは実際の使用に対して照合しなければならない。一方では,実際の使用から開始するということは概念が意味することを示されていることに従ってなんらかの概念の適用を適合する必要が伴うかもしれません。 適切な日本語訳を教えてください

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

The third things to say is: we need to understand what we now call the core competencies of your organization. What are we really good at? That also requires something you shouldn’t do. You probably, by now, all have beautiful methods of capital allocation. Before you make a decision to invest, you make thirty studies and you may be advance enough to use all four ways we know to analyze a capital investment. When I started business almost 70 years ago, we used these methods which were in every book, but we could not apply them because it would have required hundred of clerks.

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• この英文は正しいですか?

御助力下さい!この英文は正しいですか? 間違った表現がありましたら直して下さい! ひとりで勉強をしている気がしない。 I don't feel I study alone. 私の回答は質問とは少し外れるかも知れないけれど…  My answer might get off the question but… パソコンを使いこなせるようになりたい。 I want to become skilled in the use of personal computer. I want to be computer-literate. I want to be high-tech person[people] などと考えましたが...   personとpeopleの使い分けがわかりません。 電磁波は人体に悪影響をもたらす。The electromagnetic waves exert a bad influence upon to public health. 宜しくお願いします。