• ベストアンサー

友人からのメールの一部分のみ意味がわかりません・・・

My husband has to work on Friday. So I could go with you on Friday, or if we wait until Saturday or Sunday, my husband can come too. 『On Saturday we are having a video made to send to the US for the holidays (at 2:15pm)』...but otherwise we are free! 『』←この部分なのですが・・。週末に一緒に動物園に行こう!という話をしているので、ビデオを持ってきて撮って、それをアメリカに2時15分に送る??という意味なのでしょうか。すみませんがどなたかご回答を宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#18674
noname#18674
回答No.3

すみません言葉が足りなかったですね。 the holidaysというのは今度の週末でなく、クリスマスのホリディシーズンのことを指しているのではないかと思います。 とりあえず So you are free on this weekend except for around 2:15pm on Saturday? I hope you have a good video made for the holidays! Actually, I prefer (好きな日を入れる). Is (好きな日を入れる) good to you too? とかお友達に聞いてみてはいかがでしょうか。

33taiyou
質問者

お礼

2回も答えて頂いてありがとうございました。返事の仕方も参考になりました。う~ん、なるほど・・ です。

その他の回答 (3)

• ryu_chan
  • ベストアンサー率37% (69/186)
回答No.4

土曜日は午後2:15に、休日中に見るために、アメリカに送るビデオを受け取る予定です。

• Reffy
  • ベストアンサー率32% (1317/4014)
回答No.2

休暇用のビデオ録画をしに2時15分に人(カメラマン?)が来るけど、それ以外の時間なら空いてるから……。 ということで、土日ならご主人も一緒に出かけられるけど、土曜は2:15からしばらくの時間、他のアポが入ってます……ということのようです。

33taiyou
質問者

お礼

回答して頂いてどうもありがとうございました。こんなに早くわかるとは思ってなかったです。感謝致します!

noname#18674
noname#18674
回答No.1

土曜日の2時15分に、クリスマス用にアメリカに送るビデオを撮ってもらう予定があるけど、その時間以外は空いていますと言う意味じゃないでしょうか

関連するQ&A

• この文の意味を教えてください。

このメールの意味がわからなくて困っています。このような訳もわからなくって恥ずかしいです。よろしくお願いします。 What I meant to say is that, if I end up only correcting sentences on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I'm willing to do around 12 on each of those days.

• この英語の問題がわかりません!

この英語の問題がわかりません! This (1) my father. And this (2) my mother. These (3) my sisters. We (4) ahappy family. I (5) in the Music Club. We (6) after school on Monday,Tuesday,Thursday,and Friday. Mr.Takahashi (7) us on Tuesday. We (8) on Weday,Saturday, and Sunday. I (9) avert good singer, but I like the ckub very much.

• どのような意味でしょうか

"We know an elderly couple who are on a very low income, and we have helped them a lot. Not long ago, their car needed to be fixed, and my husband paid the garage and gave the mechanic a tip. " paid the garageはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• メールなんですが、nervousって。。

are you gonna be nervous on saturday? と、土曜日に合う約束をしてる彼からいわれました。 私はこれを土曜日あうことに対して少引けてきてる? と解釈してしまい、 No.. I cant wait to see you on saturday;)といれました。 すると、 im gonna be nervous cause i really like u..and on saturday.. と入ってきました。この彼の英文のnervousとはどういうニュアンスがあるのですか?日本語でナーバスというと、完全に引けるとか、マイナスに考えるなど、完全なマイナスのイメージがします。 教えてください

• 日本語にお願いします!!

For sure we can go out. I don't know what day just yet but i will let you know. Probably either Friday, Saturday or even Sunday. Looking forward to see you too ! お願いします!!

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am a semiretired professional in a high-tech field, and my services are in demand. I work from home. Other demands on my time are housekeeping (I only do as much as I want, because we have help and money) and babysitting—my husband and I have two lovely grandchildren. Other demands on my timeはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

My husband's older brother comes over every few weeks to do his laundry. While he's here, he helps himself to my snacks. My husband's younger cousin also comes over every now and then to do his laundry and eat (at our expense or my labor). at our expense or my laborの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

About nine years ago my husband found out about an affair I had been having with a co-worker. My stupid mistake almost cost me and my husband our marriage, but thankfully many counseling sessions and one branch change later I was finally able to regain his trust and we held our marriage together for us and our two kids. held our marriage togetherはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• talked right over us

My husband's sister came to visit us recently. From the minute she came in the door, she talked, nonstop, for an hour and 45 minutes. She talked about her life, complained about her husband, talked about her adult children and on and on. She never once asked how we were or what we were up to. The few times my husband or I tried to talk, she talked right over us. she talked right over usはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味が良くわからない。

we are going to oyama to study wildlife next sunday. という文は、大山に行くという意味の語が足りなくないですか? 教科書に載っている文なので間違いは無いと思うのですが。 ご説明できる方ご回答よろしくお願いします。