• ベストアンサー

曲を教えてください。

you know i just want you know      i just want you know you know i just want you know this for ~ southside up in hill、 westside up in hill eastside up in hill、~ サビ上のような感じなんですけど わかるかたがいらっしゃったらお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#192240
noname#192240
回答No.1

今晩は White Boy f/ Kanye Westの「U Know」でしょうか? 参考URLで試聴できますのでご確認下さい。 もし違ってたらごめんなさい。

参考URL:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00022XDZA/qid=1120917557/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/103-4343299-2144623
cloud9bycloud2
質問者

お礼

これです! 大感激です! ずっと気になってわからなかったんですよー ほんとにありがとうございました!!(^▽^)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

Hello Friend, Good day to you over there... i want you to know that am buying the Car for my dad birthday gift okay. 1.Let me know the present condition of this car 2.How much do you wish to sell this car. 3.I will pay you via bank to bank transfer (online transfer) or PayPal,because this is the only method i can use due to my present location. 4.I want you to send me your bank information or your PayPal details so that i can able to quickly make the payment for this car,i have a pick up agent in (Malaysia) that will come and pick the car up after i have made the payments. 5.I want you to know that my shipping agent will handle the registration of the car and filling of all necessary document regarding changing of ownership and test-driving on his arrival for pick-up. I hope you understand and await your reply soon.

• お願いします。

下の文章の和訳をお願いしたいのですが。(入試問題ではありません(笑) Hello Friend, Good day to you over there... i want you to know that am buying the Car for my dad birthday gift okay. 1.Let me know the present condition of this car 2.How much do you wish to sell this car. 3.I will pay you via bank to bank transfer (online transfer) or PayPal,because this is the only method i can use due to my present location. 4.I want you to send me your bank information or your PayPal details so that i can able to quickly make the payment for this car,i have a pick up agent in (Malaysia) that will come and pick the car up after i have made the payments. 5.I want you to know that my shipping agent will handle the registration of the car and filling of all necessary document regarding changing of ownership and test-driving on his arrival for pick-up. I hope you understand and await your reply soon.

• 洋楽の曲名がわかりません。

さびの部分だけは、おぼろげながらわかります。 音符にすると、 「シードーレーミーーレ、  ドーシシーララー、  シードーレーミーーレ、  ミーレレー」 ってな感じです。  男性歌手が歌い上げるイメージ。ロック調? さびの歌詞は「i wanna see you in the morning」か「i want see you in the morning」だったと思います。

• 英語 の質問です。

You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light uooh! You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light In the f lame of fire This is all for you you got me ある歌の歌詞ですが、日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? 自分で訳すと何だかしっくりこなかったもので…m(__)m

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なのでサンプルをくださいと伝えています。その事で返事が来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Thank you for your message, please let me know what items you want samples of and I can look into this for you, once you have done this I can email you a proforma of the total, please bear in mind that you would need to register a account before I can do this. --

• マイケルジャクソンの「This is it」で流れる曲を知りたいのです

マイケルジャクソンの「This is it」で流れる曲を知りたいのですが、映画ではi want you backの次くらいに歌っている曲で非常にテンポが良い曲です。うしろのセットもi want you backと同じ感じだったので恐らくjackson5の頃の曲だと思うのですがどなたかわかる方宜しくお願いします!!

• この曲は誰のなんていう曲?

質問です。海外アーティストの男性ボーカルの曲で、以前サッカーのワールドカップの特番で使われていた曲なんですが、サビの部分は、しきりに「ユー(you?)~」と言っているように聞こえます。サビの終わりのフレーズは、多分「wait for you,here I am(捉え方によっては、heroとも聞こえます)」と言っています。それ以外では、どこかに「ドリームズカムトゥルー(dreams come true?)」「ユーノー(you know?)」というフレーズが入っているようにも見受けられます。楽器は、エレキギターがメインで、バックに鈴のような音が入っています。この曲は、スポーツ選手が集まった、イベント物の特番のエンディングでも使われていました。全体として、しっとりした感じの曲で、激しい曲ではありません。非常に気に入っています。ご存知の方が居られたら、是非教えて下さい!

• Cha って何ですか?

洋楽などで時々出てくるのですがChaって何でしょう? Pussycat Dollsの曲のタイトル「Don't Cha」 Pitbullの歌詞「I Know You Want Me, You Know I Want Cha 」 あとWhat'cha(Whatcha)とかもよく聞きます。 文章の感じからするとyouかなと思うのですが。 chaを使うとどんな感じに聞こえるのでしょうか?

• 訳を見ていただけますか

最近どう?順調に言ってる? 日本語でなんていうのかわからないけどフランス語や英語では こういう挨拶するんだけど"what's up/what's new". この言い方 は好きじゃないんだ。 だって人生が続いている限り何かしら新しい出来事はあるし。 まあ、とにかく How are things for you nowdays? Everything ok? I don't know in Japanese, but in French and English we have a greetings, "what's up/what's new". I don't like this sentence... It almost means that we should always have something new going on in our life -.- Anyway, I don't know why I'm saying this. Do you have an expression going in the same sense in Japanese? anywayのあとに続くI don't know why I'm saying thisのthisは文章内 のどこのことなのか教えてください! 最後の文章は日本語ではどういう言い方があるの?というようなこと ですか? 手紙の書き出しにどういう文を使うのかを聞かれているのか、それとも近況を尋ねるのは日本語でどう言うのかを聞かれているのでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします!!

英訳が得意な方、和訳お願いします!! 翻訳サイト以外でお願いしますm(._.)m For starters I want you to be honest with me. I want to know why you don't want me to touch you or look at you. The last couple of trips we have seen each other I feel you are very distant from me. I want the things I said in my last emails that bothered me answered

専門家に質問してみよう