自己紹介のコツと相手の興味を引くセンセーショナルなタイトル生成

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 自己紹介のコツとは?相手の興味を引く方法として、質問形式やエピソードを使うことが効果的です。
  • 自己紹介のポイントとして、自分の特徴や興味を簡潔に伝えることが重要です。
  • 特に相手に興味を持ってもらうためには、ユニークな経験や成果を強調すると良いでしょう。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

自己紹介をするのですが・・・

こんばんは。 学校で自己紹介をするのですが、分からないことがいっぱいあります。。。 教えていただけないでしょうか・・・ My birthday is may. の後に冗談交じり(?)で『プレゼントはまだ間に合いますよ。』 みたいな感じで言いたいのです。  あと、 『ただ見せたかっただけです。』 と 『だからお金がありません。』 はどう言うのでしょう・・・汗 yahooの辞書でひくと  『ただ見せたかっただけです。』は I wanted to show it. 『だからお金がありません』はTherefore there is not money. になったのですが、あっていますか??

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • enna2005
  • ベストアンサー率40% (333/819)
回答No.3

My birthday is IN May. IN をつけましょう。 でももう過ぎてしまったので、 I had a birthday in May ,But I'm still accepting presents ! You can stand in line for it. 五月に誕生日があったんだけど、プレゼントはまだ受け付けてます! 受け取るから並んで待っててね。 プレゼントをくれる人が渡すために列を作ってる、と言うジョークです。 『ただ見せたかっただけです。』=I just wanted to show it (to you). 『だからお金がありません』=So I'm broke. That's why I'm broke. I'm broke をI have no money, I'm out of money. としてもいいと思います。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

お金がないっていうのは、I have no money.とかいいんじゃないかな。

回答No.1

すっごい基礎的な感じですが... You can still get me a present! プレゼントまだ買ってくれてもいいよ It's not too late to give me a present プレゼントくれても遅すぎじゃないよ I just wanted to show it ただ見せたかっただけ So I don't have money だからお金がないの So I'm broke だから金欠なの

mankinman
質問者

お礼

ぁぁぁ・・・あほでごめんなさい。。。 とってもお早い回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語で自己紹介

以下の自己紹介の文を言葉づかいや英文法を直していただけませんか ありがとうございます。 I am very happy to introduce myself. My name’s Nakajima. I'm from Tokyo. I live in Seto city and I am a university's student in the second year. I was born in Tokyo province in the central of Japan. There are 5 peoples in my family. Parents, brother, sister and me. My father is a saraly man and my mother is housewife. She always takes good care of my family. When I have a free time, I often listen to the music, watch TV, read newspapers and go shopping. On sunday, I usually go to the cafeteria to chat with my friend in the morning. And I always join the English speaking club to improve my speaking skill in the afternoon. I like learning english very much. I have learnt for years at high school and university . but my english is not enough to communication. Therefore, I try my best to learn it now. And I hope i can speak english well one day. I want to be a doctor in the future. My dream is becoming a good husband, having a good wife and pretty childrens . In short, I am really happy with my life. Of course I am going to make it happier and more meaningful.

• この場合は・・・・。

これを聞く時はこれで平気ですか? 僕の誕生日は、5月1日です。 My birthday is May 1st(first) あなたの誕生日は、5月2日です。 Your birthday is May 2nd(second) あなたの誕生日は、5月2日です、よね? Your birthday is May 2nd(second) isn't you? この場合、isn't you?をたして、ですよね?っていう感じで通じますか? I:My birthday is May 1st(first)  Your birthday is May 2nd(second) isn't you?  Your birthday and my birthday are near.  僕の誕生日は、5月1日です。  あなたの誕生日は、5月2日ですよね?  誕生日は近いですね。 ってな文はあってます?

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。お金の送金のことだと思います。ちょっ

英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。お金の送金のことだと思います。ちょっとだけ長い英文ですが宜しくお願いします。 I just wanted to update you on my payment I had no Idea it took so long for paypal to transfer the money from my bank acct they said 3 to 5 days I was hoping it was going to be 3 days but not my luck they said id should be there on June 1. As soon money is in my paypal acct I will send you the funds once again I am sorry about the delay I do really want this lv This is a holiday weekend here so that is part of the problem if you have any other questions email me

• [英語] ()に当てはまる共通の1語を教えて下さい

1. He has more () than to go where he is not wanted. What is the () of spending so much money? 2. Education is a () of national concern. Is there anything the () with the engine? 3. It was greatly to his () that he refused the reward. May I have the (), .of dancing with you? 4. To do her (), she was a good-natured woman. All men should be treated with ().

• 高1 英語 仮定法の問題です!

高1 英語 仮定法の問題です! ( )内の語句を使って、日本語で書かれた内容を英語で表現してください! 1.彼がスピーチで何を言おうとしたのかはっきりしない。 It is not ( wanted to say, he, clear, what, in his speech) 2.あなたがそこで何をすべきかはそんなに重要なことではない。それをどのようにするかが大切だ。 It is not ( do, so important, what, there, should, you, ) It is important how you should do it. 3.傘を電車に置いてきたにちがいない。 I (left, my umbrella, the train, on, have, must) 4.きのう医者にいくべきだったね。 You (yesterday, should, gone, have, a doctor, to) 5.この話は前にあなたにしたかもしれない。 I (have, this story, you, before, told, may) 6.昨夜ピーターがあなたに電話をしたはずがない。 Peter (can't, called,last night, have, you) 以上の六もんです! よかったらお願いします(^^;;

• 英作文の添削お願いします

問題  Write your answer in English giving at least two reasons why you agree or disagree with it. Space exploration is a waste of money. 答え    I think space exploration is a waste of money. You may say that there are potential benefits which you will obtain in exploring it. However, it is only about 50years since human beings got tp the surface of the moon, so it is seemed to me that it will take great time, therefore, it will cost too much money until we surely make a great success exploring it. Also,we have many problems which we should pay money for, such as solving environmental problem, the poverty in developing countries. These problems must be solved as early as possible. In my conclusion, we pay money for something else rather than the unreliable projects.

• 英文和訳お願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。 In general, my music is just quiet because it’s not the kind of music that is supposed to be loud, there is not really anything more to it than that. It would be pretty silly to blast strings and piano at 105db. こちらなのですが、英文和訳をお願いします。どうもthere is not really anything more to it than that.のあたりが不明で・・・。

• There is much money あってますか?

There is much money. There are much money. どっちが正しいのですか? お金は不可算名詞だから、IS ですか? MUCH があるから ARE ですか? 教えてください

• 英語の問題

(1)It(often,there,rain,does,not). (2)I`d(tonight,watch,TV,not,rather). (3)My house(from,across,post,the,is)office. カッコの中を並べ替えおねがいします。

• カバーレターの自己紹介文

欧米の大学に入学願書を送付する時のカバーレターで、To whom it may concern: の後に続く自己紹介文を考えているのですが、 ”私(名前)は、-- 大学への入学を希望している者です。” と書きたい場合、 ”My name is -- , the person who hoping to be admitted to -- University. ” という英文は適当でしょうか?何も参考にせずに書いたので不安です、回答いただけると幸いです。