• 締切済み

和訳を手伝ってください!

There are so many issues characterizing the challenges between MNCs and host countries that it is almost impossible to draw limits on them. However, we must limit our focus in this chapter. Before discussing a few select ethical issues in the next section, we will first attempt at least to identify what some of these broader challenges are. The issues we will touch on include the cultural aspects of global business, business/goverment interactions in global operations, management and contral of resources in global operations , and, finally, exploration of global markets. この英文の構造が難しくて、役が変になってしまします。誰か助けて(><) 一応私の役を載せてみます。 【制限を設けるのがほぼ不可能な多国籍企業と受入国の間には、多くの課題がある。しかし、この章において焦点を絞らなければならない。次項でえり抜きの倫理問題について論じる前に、いくつかの幅広い課題を確認してみよう。国際ビジネスの文化的側面、企業と政府の国際活動における相互作用、資源の運営と管理、最終的には国際市場の探求を含む問題に触れてみよう。】

みんなの回答

回答No.1

始めの部分は,so that 構文と characterizing という現在分詞を見落としています。 「多国籍企業と受入国の間にある課題を特徴づける問題点がたくさんあるので,そのような問題点に関して(どこまで論じるかという)制限をするのはほとんど不可能である」  we will first attempt at least to identify what some of these broader challenges are の部分は丁寧に訳せば, 「まず,少なくとも,このような問題が大ざっぱに言ってどのようなものかを明らかにしようと思う」となります。  意識的にこのように訳されたのかもしれませんが,英語の構文としては, The issues we will touch on include … の部分は,the issues という名詞を we touch on が(目的格の関係代名詞 which を補って)修飾しています。  「私たちがこれから触れようとする問題点は,~を含んでいる」  あとは特に問題ないと思います。

smthy
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 詳しい説明のおかげで、文の構造もつかめました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

1. The event and tourism professions are multi-disciplinary and multi-faceted. What challenges does this present for practitioners? 2. With reference to specific industry sectors critically appraise what you consider will be the top 10 issues facing the tourism and events industry within the next 50 years. How should practitioners prepare and respond to these challenges? 3. What are some of the main factors that have contributed to the development of the festival industry? 以上3文です。 上記についてessayを書かなければならないのですが質問の意味が理解できずに困っています。 どなた様か、和訳の方よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします。

“I have the honour to report fresh explorations in the field of geometry. On Friday last we abandoned our former works in parallelopipeds and proceeded to truncated prisms. We are finding the road rough and very uphill.

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

These come from the fact that for small values of b~ and μ, as considered here, Eqs.(2・1) and (2.2) are approximately symmetric with respect to the y-axis. Now, we will see features of collision of a particle with the planet. It should be noticed that, as mentioned in §2, the radius of the planet changes with the distance between the Sun and the planet is assigned. Here we will concentrate on the collision near the orbit of the present Earth. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

“The finest and happiest years of our lives,” he spoke on in triumph. ~ But what I still can't figure out is why I never got tired and why I never felt better in my life. I guess the answer is, we were fighting for survival, protecting and providing for those we loved” He went on setting me straight. “In this business of getting it made, it's not the great moments that count. It's the partial victories, the deadlocks, the waiting ― even the defeats. If we are ever unlucky enough to have it made, then we will be spectators, not participants. It's the journey, not the arrival, that counts in life.” 上記の和訳をお願いしたいのですが… 自力では曖昧なところが多くて>< 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

You and I will tell tell everybody that we are going to put on a fight and that every animal will have to bring a freshly killed boar in order to get in and see the fight. 宜しくお願いします!

• 次の和訳をお願いします。

Our research and development teams are responsible for the technical development of food and beverage products and new equipment. We spent approximately $15 million, $9 million and $7 million during fiscal 2011, 2010 and 2009, respectively, on technical research and development activities, in addition to customary product testing and product and process improvements in all areas of our business. *fiscal =会計年度

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いします。

送られてきた以下の英語のメール文が上手く読めません。途中までは訳してみたのですが、だんだん難しくなり、途中から全く分からなくなりました。英語に堪能な方、どうかよろしくお願いします。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 1. ACT in general is an organization of teachers and non-teaching personnel, from pre-school to colleges and universities. Most of the members are from the public schools that is more than 500,000 nationwide. We have chapters in all (17) regions in the country. It is in the Philippine Constitution that public servants have the right to unionize and in 1987, there was the Executive Order 180, that created the Public Sector Labor Managemant Council. It was only recently, September, 2011 to be exact, that the government thru Civil Service Commision has come up with a clear guidelines on how public school teachers will be unionized. The main essence is that public school teachers can form union on a regional basis. With this, we registered our very union in the National Capital Region (ACT-NCR union) then gained our recognition from the government last Septembr 17, 2012. We are now in the process of negotiation with the Deped NCR. In fact, we already had 2meetings with them. Our Davao region is already in the process of registration. Soon other regions will follow. We are the only teachers organization that is already officially registered and recognized. 2. The ACT-Ncr union is more or less 26t members out of 50t. Membership campaign is on going. Over all we have, 40t members. Trade unions in the Phil are separate from teachers. And also private schools have different unions (school to school basis) 3. Some of our major issues are  a. Increasing of education budget from 3% to 6% of the GDP like all other countries. So that shortages in the number of teachers, rooms, chairs, toilets and sanitation facilities will be addressed  b. Adequate , decent and living wages for teachers and non-teaching personnel. At present, the minimum salary of teachers in the public school is $464.  c. Increase budget for the state colleges and universities  d. Basic education curriculum that is relevant to the needs of the people and national development. We are campaigning for education that is scientific, mass oriented and nationalistic.  e. Implementation of the laws in education that is related to the benefits of teachers like RA 4760 Magna Carta for Public School Teachers, RA 8790 GSIS Law, etc Hope that this explation helped.

• 以下の英文の和訳を教えてください(>_<)

Our operating results have been in the past and will continue to be subject to a number of factors, many of which are largely outside our control. Any one or more of the factors set forth below could adversely impact our business, financial condition and/or results of operations. ※financial condition=財政状況

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Whenever we hit heavy traffic on the interstate because two lanes are merging into one (because of construction, usually), he immediately puts on his signal and tries to merge, meekly puttering along until someone allows him in. Whenever I am driving and we are in the same situation, I drive ahead in the lane that's ending and then merge just as the lane ends. meekly以下全文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 文の構造と和訳

VOAの一節なんですが二行目の,and so characterizing以下が わかりません。どの部分が主語で訳はどうなりますか? それより前は「火星に行けるかは問題ではなくなった、いつ行くか 宇宙飛行士をどのようにして守るかが問題だ」というような意味だと思いますが... 火星探査のお話のインタヴューの部分なのですがどなたか教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 I think it’s never really been a question of if we can go to Mars. It’s a matter of when we go, how do we best-protect our astronauts, and so characterizing the radiation environment in terms of the types of radiation that we observe and when it’s the worst and when we’d need to take precautionary measures, I think, is one of the things that we’re, we’re learning from RAD.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • px-045Aを使用中、最新アップデートを行った後、パソコンの印刷画面から印刷ボタンを押しても印刷ができなくなってしまいました。
  • 印刷画面での操作が正常に行えているのにも関わらず、なぜか印刷ができない問題が発生しています。
  • この問題の解決策を教えていただきたいです。
回答を見る