• ベストアンサー

訳し方で分からないところ教えてください

Glad you are feeling better, I guess it takes time to get over the shock of something like that. あなたの気分がよくなってよかった。私は推測する、あのような何かのショックを超えた??? 時間がショックを乗り越えさせた(解決させた)という意味ですか? Now the funeral has happened it is better. お葬式は、より、おこらせた。 そのお葬式は事件をさらにハプニングにさせた?? (気持ち意味ですか?) すいません、わかりません。 I have put on a screen saver and everyone is asking, who is that beautiful girl? スクリンセーバーにして、すべての人にこの子はきれい?と尋ねてるよ。 Everyone at work said Oh you have a suntan, were you on holiday in Japan? 誰もが仕事の時に言ったよ、あなたサンタ?日本で休暇だったの? お願いします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

Glad you are feeling better, I guess it takes time to get over the shock of something like that. 調子が戻ってきたようでよかった。 あんなショッキングな出来事を乗り越えるのには、時間がかかるからね。 Now the funeral has happened, it is better. お葬式も終わって、状況もよくなった。 (※わかりやすいように、コンマを入れました) I have put on a screen saver and everyone is asking, who is that beautiful girl? みんな(新しい)スクリーンセーバーについて質問してくるんだ。 「この美人は誰なんだ?」って。 (※おそらく美人が映っているスクリーンセーバー) Everyone at work said Oh you have a suntan, were you on holiday in Japan? 職場の人達に、「日焼けしてるね。日本で休暇でも取ったの?」と聞かれた。

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんばんは 私全然ちがいますね! 乗り越えるには時間がかかる・・・なんですね。 Now the funeral has happened it is better. お葬式はhappenedを持ったのに、betterって変だよなって思いまして。前よりよくなったって何が??です。 I have put on a screen saver and everyone is asking, who is that beautiful girl? whoが関係代名詞かなと。誰かれに尋ねている、この女の子はきれいかと。と、思ってました。 Everyone at work said Oh you have a suntan, were you on holiday in Japan? (゜ロ゜)サンタ!!日焼けでした!! すいません。 回答ありがとうございました。 えらい意味の違いにショックです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• enna2005
  • ベストアンサー率40% (333/819)
回答No.2

1つ目:気分が良くなってよかった。こういうショックを乗り越えるのには時間がかかるものだと思うよ。 2つ目:元の英文がおかしいですね。意味がわからないです・・・ 3つ目:スクリーンセイバーにしてあるからみんなが聞いてる。この綺麗な女の子は誰だ?って。 4つ目:職場のみんなが言ったの。あら、日焼けしてる、日本で休暇を取ったの?って。

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんばんは 2つめの文、ローカルなスラングでしょうか? _(.・)/ドテ。なんて・・・そんなのないですか。 休暇を”取った”ですか。 早とちりもいいところでした(@_@;) アドバイスありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳してほしいです(´Д`)

It little suffer in regret. I am foolish. It still think of that rerson whom I shock. I wanna return if it is possible to return. On that day.. Are you happy now? However could you be with me if I have the chance? Moreover,it is painful with you. That my utmost feelings. Moreover,it is good when laughing some time and dressing it. Moreover,let us meet.

• it to構文の主語

「この時計壊れいるな。 直した方がいい」で 解答では Something is wrong this watch. It is better to have it fixed. となっているのですが。 It is better to have it fixed. で意味上の主語がなくて誰がhave it fixedするのかわからないので It is better for you to have it fixed. などにしなくてもいいのでしょうか?

• 次の質問の答え方で、

Do you have a motto that you live by ? この答えが、 Fortune smiles on the bold. とあったのですが、これを、It is ~ . 構文で答えるときは、どのようにすればいいのでしょうか? それと、このような質問文に対する答え方で、この例のように、It is ~ .とか、That is ~ .とか使わないで答えても、試験等では大丈夫なのでしょうか?  

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

I hope you know that $500.00 is the price you have listed!!! So I am REALLY trusting you!! I cannot afford to pay $500.00 for that razor! Also, should I buy the Tokyo razor or wait on it?

• 要約をお願いします☆

Is very glad to see your letter today. When I receive it, on mine The person always a smile, and in my heart warmly. After all when I read yours Letters, I start to represent that you stand nearby and speak to me about It. I do not know that occurs, but for that time that we are familiar with You, I have very much changed. As soon as possible I always hasten to To the computer to read your letter. I have a such Feeling that I became a little dependent on you. Because for days on end I think only of you, I represent your life there, is far from me. As You think, what is it? I am afraid to tell it, but it seems to me that it Love. I am afraid of this loud word, but I tell you the thoughts. After all we have agreed with you that we will tell all secrets each other. I trust you and I hope that you as trust me. Recently I began to think of how would be much Remarkably, if could meet and learn each other better. That You think of it? I think, it is difficult to speak about something only through Letters and phone. I wish to have with you live dialogue. But I do not know, What your thoughts that I have now written to you. My dear, do not worry, we will necessarily speak on msn! ok!? We will necessarily speak in msn, I promise to you! :) "Do you agree?" Is such expression is available in Russia. I do not know, how To you it to explain. You trust in destiny? It means:"nobody knows, That the destiny has prepared for us ". Understand me? Now I will finish the letter and I will wait for your early reply.

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• 翻訳お願いします。

You got it buddy. I just wanted to make sure that is how you write it on the package.?

• 英語日記 14 ホームシック

英語日記14 ホームシック すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです HOMESICK Everyone has experienced homesick if you have been to abroad. Now I want to talk about how to get over the homesick. In the first place, what is the homesick? According to the dictionary, it is said that you feel sad because you are away from home and you miss your family and friends. People who are homesick how to get over the homesick??? In my opinion, I have some ways how to get over that. First thing is that you make friends. It is because you don’t have friends that you feel lonely. Incidentally, I am shy so it is difficult for me to talk with people who met me first time. Second thing is that you get used to new surroundings. Almost people usually get used to new surroundings soon. However I don’t know how long it is. So you need to keep on patient until you become familiar with new living. I think that there are more ways how to get over. However, those are all different by person by person.

• この文法の意味を教えてください

I am sure that he will help us. =It is certain(sureは×) that he will help us. =He is certain(sureでも○)to help us. I am sorry that I have kept you waiting so long ≠It is sorry that... =I am sorry to have kept you waiting so long この2つの文でどういうような文法がいいたいのでしょうか? ノートにはこれしか書いていなくてわかりません。 回答お願いします。

• 以下の内容を和訳して下さいますか?

I have just opened up your pdf file. I actually thought that you will be sending it tomorrow Thursday at 1400hours per the previous Japan time scheduled. I should have the recording ready for you by tomorrow Thursday morning. Before that, could I check that it is only Content related to No. 21, Bungee-Jumping, that you would require and in accordance to the request you had made on your lesson request?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 6月11日迄アップロード出来ていたのですが6月13日以降アップロード出来ません。
  • 他の方の質問でEpson View Uploaderを再インストールする必要があるとの情報があります。
  • しかし、再インストールを試みたところ「同じバージョンがインストールされています。」と表示されました。
回答を見る