• ベストアンサー

英→日 翻訳お願いします。

通販で来たメールの1部です。 You can use normal mail (much cheaper) Same speed to my small city. 自動翻訳でもなんか変になります。 よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kuma-ku
  • ベストアンサー率54% (1558/2845)
回答No.1

こんばんは こんなニュアンスでいかがでしょうか? 通常のメールを利用すれば、(もっと安く)同じスピードで私の小さな町に届けられますよ。 ”normal mail”と”my small city”の定義が曖昧なので、ごめんなさい。

pororon555
質問者

お礼

早速の翻訳ありがとうございます。助かりました。

すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

(もっと安い)普通郵便もご利用可能です。 同じ市内なら、到着日は変わりませんよ。 というような内容かしら?? 自信ないですけど・・・。

pororon555
質問者

お礼

なるほど分かりました。つじつまが合います。参考にさせていただきます。

すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。英→日

少し長いですがどうかお願いします。 1- Can I get more than 1 pair? Yes you can buy more than 1 pair if you buy using different cards from the same site Or if you buy using the same card from different sites. You can NOT (in most of cases) get 2 pairs from the same site using the same credit card. Both your orders will be cancelled. 2- Can I get more than 1 pair from the same site ? Yes you can get more than 1 pair from the same site if you use different credit cards 3- Can I get more than 1 pair using the same card ? No you can't get more than 1 pair from the same site using the same card. In that case you have to buy from different sites. For example you can order AJ11 from Footlocker and JimmyJazz using the same card without any problem. 4- Can I ship to the same address if I use 2 different cards? Yes, but you have to change some stuff in the address. Street -> St. -> Strt. Avenue -> Av. -> Avuene And so on..

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

after following the steps on creating a new profile, you'll have to head to the dashboard and grab a new bot. The bot settings are saved individually to each Chrome profile/instance so you can change the settings to whatever you like. You can then use this method to have each bot run a different Proxy.

• 英文の意味が解りませんので翻訳をお願いします!

英文が目茶苦茶みたいで読めません。誰か翻訳をお願いします! Priority mail is 38 6 to 10 labor days to arrive you are getting over 100 discs 2 $ a disc if you send therhe money to my papal account I can ship it right away just send 25.00 I got the rest my papal account is the same one that you make the payment chueco300@yahoo.com

• 翻訳お願いします。

Do you need something else ? Cause we can't ship the iPhone cause only , small packge will lost 😅 If not then we would like to refund you . Sorry for the inconvenience. Looking forward to hear from you Best wishes, Hi Did you miss my last message? 海外の通販でお買い物したらメールで上記の文章が届きました。翻訳お願いします。

• 英文の意味が解りません。翻訳をお願いします!

英文が目茶苦茶みたいで読めません。誰か翻訳をお願いします! Priority mail is 38 6 to 10 labor days to arrive you are getting over 100 discs 2 $ a disc if you send therhe money to my papal account I can ship it right away just send 25.00 I got the rest my papal account is the same one that you make the payment xxxxx@xxx.xxx ※相手のメールアドレスはxxxxx@xxx.xxxにしてあります。

• すみませんが此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか?

すみませんが此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか? ちゃんとした文章で読みたいので、宜しく御願い致します。 Live to Tell 65 Sally:*Sniff* *sob, sob!* Vulpa:It's ok, cry if you want... You will feel better after. I can understand your sorrow, we suffered very much like you are now.... Later... Ru:Where are your daddy and your mommy Sally? Sally:When Omega's pollution came to the city, dad and mom couldn't avoid getting polluted and they started to drink and use drugs. Only my brother and some of his friends take care of me and the other children. We managed to survive here, avoiding the gangs and the drugs and working some jobs for food here and in some farms near the city, or looking for food leftovers at some luxury restaurants in the rich part of the city, but clean water is the hardest thing to find here, and we must boil it before drinking it because it's so polluted. Everyone here is very sad but we try not to lose hope... Hey! I was thinking; it would be really cool if you met with my friends in our hideout! Would you like to come with me? I bet that you can teach some interesting magics and other things to me and my friends tee hee... Ru:Of course Sally, we will be pleased to meet with your friends and help you too! Wolufu:Ok! let's go there!

• 英文翻訳お願いいたします。

個人輸入でアメリカで商品を購入後、キャンセルしたところ以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文翻訳お願いいたします。 I can cancel these for you . Can I issue you an ecertificate to use on you next purchases instead of a credit card refound.

• 日本語を英語に翻訳して頂けませんか?(日→英)

日本語を英語に翻訳して頂けませんか?(日→英) Hi, as stated in the auction we can only ship to US verified addresses. Do you have someone in the US that can sign for this item for you and then send it to you internationally? Please let us know or we'll need to cancel this transaction. Thanks so much! 上記内容に対して下記の内容で翻訳して返事をしたいので翻訳して頂けないでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。 → 私は日本在住なので私の代わりにサインして品物を受け取って国際郵便で日本へ発送してくれるアメリカ在住の方はいません。 このような理由で売買をキャンセルした場合はどうなりますか?

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします!

Emily behind the store 🤝Thank you for purchased at my store ❤️ Do you need something else ? Cause we can't ship the iPhone cause only , small packge will lost 😅 If not then we would like to refund you . Sorry for the inconvenience. Looking forward to hear from you Best wishes, 海外の通販でお買い物したらメールでこのようにきました。翻訳おねがいします

• 解りやすい翻訳をお願いします。

解りやすい翻訳をお願いします。 Why wait? List more now. Congratulations! You've been doing a great job selling on eBay, and we've noticed. How would you like to list even more? Now you can. Here's how much you can now list every month: Amount: $5,000.00 eBay Right Arrow $7,300.00 You can always check how much you've listed so far this month in My eBay. Thanks for being a great seller, and we hope that you'll take advantage of this opportunity to increase your sales. お願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 筆まめVer.27を新しいWindows11 64Bit PCにインストールしようとすると「サーバーに接続できません」というエラーが発生する問題について説明します。旧PCでもWindows11を使用していたが、問題なく稼働していた状況でネット接続やシリアル番号も確認済みです。
  • 筆まめVer.27の新しいPCへの移行時に「サーバーに接続できません」というエラーが発生する問題について、特にWindows11 64Bit環境下での対処法を紹介します。旧PCでも同じOSで正常に動作していたが、新PCでの再インストール時に発生する問題です。
  • 旧PCから新しいWindows11 64Bit PCへの筆まめVer.27の移行時に「サーバーに接続できません」エラーが出る問題を解決する方法について解説します。旧PCでもWindows11で正常動作していたが、新PCではエラーが発生しインストールが進まない状況です。
回答を見る