• 締切済み

wishについて

”Are we lost?” "I think so. I wish we ____a map with us today" ____に入るのが (1)were bringing (2)brought (3)had brought (4)would bring のどれが入るのかわかりません。当てはまる番号がそうしてなのか教えてください。 同じく The medicine made me feel dizzy.I felt as though the room ____around and araund. の文で、 (1)were spinning (2)will spin (3)spins (4)would be spinning についてもどれが入るのか教えてください。またどうしてかも教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• jujujuju
  • ベストアンサー率38% (8/21)
回答No.1

"Are we lost?" "I think so. I wish we had brought a map with us today" 訳:"私たち迷子?”   "そうだと思う。私たちが今日は地図を持ってきてたらなー” The medicine made me feel dizzy. I felt as though the room were spinning around and around. 訳:薬でクラクラ目まいがした。部屋がグルグル回ってるかと思った。   外国に子供のころから住んでいます。この答えに自信はあるんですが、日本の本場顔負けのグラマー(仮定法何とかとか、名詞と動詞と何とかを合わせるとこうなるとか)の説明は残念ながらできません。 これでお役に立てるといいんですけど...

関連するQ&A

• 文法上の誤り

ア. I wish the examination were over. イ. We were anxious to know if he were safe. ウ. He spoke in a low voice as though he were telling a lie. エ. If I were to go abroad, I would go to Spain. という4つの文なのですが、文法的に間違っている選択肢はどれなのでしょうか?私はイだと思うのですが、はっきりとした根拠もなくそう思っているだけなので、説明も加えて教えていただけると嬉しいです。

• 仮定法【I wish~】の書き換え

お世話になります。 今、私は仮定法の書き換えに悩んでいます。 例文:I wish I were a bird.(もし私が鳥だったら・・・) これを書き換えるのですが・・・ 普通(参考書に記載されている)は、《I'm sorry I'm not a bird.》だと思います。 けれど、これを【If】で始める文章にするんです。 自分なりに考えてみました。 《If I were a bird, I would be happy.》 こんな風に意味の分からない文章になってしまいました(泣) どうぞご回答よろしくお願いします。

• as ・・・ as if ~

I felt as happy as if I were still dreaming. 私はまだ夢を見ているような楽しい気持ちだった。 という文で、「as if(though)~」で、「まるで~のような、であるかのように」という意味をとることはわかるのですが、feltの後の「as」の意味と働きがわかりません。 I felt happy as if I were still dreaming. ではおかしいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の並べかえ問題の添削をお願いします!

1)(Europe/you/to/to/if/go/were),which country would you visit? →If you were to go to Europe 2)I (you/I took/I/could/the pictures/wish/show) in Kyoto last Sunday. →wish I could show you the pictures I took 3)David (though/had/behaved/happened/nothing/as). →behaved as though nothing had happened 4)Little (cancel/did/know/she/that/we/would) the reservation. →? 5)(you/topic/interesting/is/if/no/not/are) interested. →? 6)I (from/to/happy/far/was) know the fact. →was far from happy to ()の並べかえです。動詞等の活用はありません。 添削と解説よろしくお願いします。

• 仮定法でわからない所が…。

理解できてない部分があるので宜しくお願い致します! I wish~の文章ありますよね。 テキストを見てると、 1:I wish Sarah would come.(=I want her to come) 2:I wish Sarah were here now.(not I wish Sarah would be) というのがあって、1の方はわかりますが2の文の方はわかりません。 例えばI wish I had an umbrella.なら、傘を持ってたらなぁ。の意味になりますよね? で、I wish it would stop raining.だと、雨が止んだらいいのになぁ。の意味ですよね? I wish + 過去形とI wish + ~would + 動詞の原形では意味が違うのでしょうか?この2つの違いがよくわからないです。 質問の意味、わかってもらえるでしょうか…。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

I felt like we were really dragging the brand through the mud, I did not want to end up like a classic rock band. Even though we were ‘classic’ we lasted where other bands had not. I wanted us to still be relevant, and to remain relevant you have to remain creatively relevant. To do that, you have to still make records. So I felt like we needed to take some time off and make a record. I was under the impression that was how everyone felt, because after having a few conversations with guys in the band, I felt we were all in that same place and same mode. Then nothing ever happened, we didn't get together and start working on music. So it goes on and on.”

• would have as soon ~について

The succeeding movies were so dull that I felt I would have just as soon stayed at home. 上記の文章の後半についてですが、would as soon ~(as)で~する方がましだ、という意味になるかと思いますが、I would just as soon stayed at home.では誤りでしょうか。 would haveになる理由がよくわからないので、教えていただければと思います。

• 英語から日本語に訳してほしいです。

You can't go ahead, if your life is lovely. I would surely lose to temptation. と I feel the wind. Can you see ? We can't see the wind. But we can feel the wind. I want you ! を翻訳してくれる方いませんか? よろしくお願いします。

• Grammar

(  )内の語を適当な形に直しなさい。  1. If I were you, I (will) do the same thing.   ・If I were you, I would do the same thing.  2. If you (show) me this map, I wouldn’t have lost my way.   ・If you showed me this map, I wouldn’t have lost my way.  3. I wish I (can) go to a university in Tokyo.   ・I wish I could go to a university in Tokyo.  4. The boy talks as if he (be) a father.   ・ 次の英文を日本文に直しなさい。  1. If you had a time machine, what age would you visit?  2. If you hadn’t helped me, I would have failed in business.  3. The beach was fantastic. I wish I had stayed there longer.  4. If only my school was closer to the station! 日本語の意味に合うように、(  )内の語句を並べ替え、全文を書きなさい。  1. もしこの地域にもっとバズの便があったら、生活はもっと楽になるだろう。   If we had more bus services in this area, (easier / make / life / it / our / would).   ・If we had more bus services in this area, it make our life would easier.  2. もう30分早く出ていたら、始発電車に間に合っていたのに。   If we (thirty minutes / left / earlier / had), we (caught / have / the first train / could).   ・If we had left thirty minutes earlier, we could have caught the first train.  3. 彼はまるで火星で独りぼっちにされたかのような顔つきをしている。   He looks (if / alone / on / as / he / left / were) Mars.  4. 君がその計画を内緒にしていてくれたらなあ。   I (the plan / had / you / secret / wish / kept).   ・I wish you had kept secret the plan. 日本語を英語に直しなさい。  1. そのロボットはまるで人間のように行動する。 考えて「これかな?」と思ったものは書き込んでみました。 多分、間違っているので訂正、よろしくお願いします。 問題数が多くてすみませんm(__)m よろしくお願いします_(._.)_

• このthatは?

I wish we could hire another accountant, don’t you? 正解はThat would be helpfulなんですが、なぜthatでうけているんですか?このthatはなんですか?