• 締切済み

どういう意味ですか?

We're did you get all these ideas from?ってどういう意味ですか?

みんなの回答

• hiro_1116
  • ベストアンサー率30% (2388/7744)
回答No.1

Where did you get all these ideas from? これらのアイデアはどこから得たのですか?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送のことでメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 These products are only available from LA warehouse and not NY. I did have some products we could ship from NY but you didn’t want those products.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップに問い合わせをしました。自動返信メールがきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Thanks for reaching out to the AAA! Just wanted to let you know that we DID receive your email and that we have a real life person (either myself or Tony) reading every single one of these emails. That being said, if we took the time to respond to every email, we wouldn’t get any BBB built. And if we don’t respond to every email, you get your feelings hurt. Nobody wants that. So, please read ALL of the scenarios below to see if this email answers your question.

• 意味を教えてください

(1) Don’t get pregnant while you hate your job, you’ll be so hormonal and emotional, and pregnancy is supposed to be a happy time; (2) Get pregnant while you’re at this job and milk it for all it’s worth; milk it for all it’s worthの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

「You said we're gonna get married」って、どういう意味でしょうか?

• 何か違和感が

Did you get mail of me? Did you get mail from me? Did you get my mail? この3つは普通に使えますか? あまり使わない、使わないのがあれば 教えてください

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはオリジナル商品を作ってくれるお店で、特別に小物をオーダーしようとお願いしていました。そのことで注意メールが来たのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Please note that these are Special Order produced only for you. We request / recommend you to take these items since it will not be re-produced unless it's requested as Special Order. Please remember that if you wish to buy these items next time, you'd have to make a special order with required quantity ONLY (about 2 per SKU). Also, remember that item from LA are cheaper than item from NY at this time.

• フレーズの意味を教えてください。

(1)You know we all love to just complain But maybe we should try to rearrange *There's always someone who's got it worse than you * Sweetbox の歌詞ですが、以下の内容であってますか? みんな不平を言うのが好きだわ だけど、(そんなやり方を)もっとましなものに変えないといけないようね あなたより、不運な人って必ずいるものよ *~*のgot it worseは上のように訳してみたのですが、合ってますか? (2)We're all so busy trying to get ahead Got a pillow of fears when we go to bed 私たちみんな人を追い越そうと必死よね(忙しく過ごしている) でも眠りにつくときは、(追い越される)恐怖が枕元から離れない。 pillow of fears っていうのは、特別ななんからのidiom なんでしょうか? ヨロシクお教えください。

• 'd の意味

'd っていろんなとこで見かけるのですが、省略された形が一個だけじゃないですよね? I'd like to~ → I would like to you'd better~ → you had better How'd it go? → How did it go? とりあえずこれってあっているんでしょうか? それともまだありますか? あと勉強していたときにたまたまみかけた文章で you'd call~ という文を見かけたのですが、これって上の中でいうとどれに該当するのでしょうか?(もしくは違う表現なのでしょうか?) 文はこちら Home ain't what you'd call a palace. In fact, it's really more like a shed, but a mighty big one! All my family and cousins are all livin' here together under the same big old roof. and we all pretty much get a break from work once it gets dark. Then it's time to fill our bellies and relax. Some of us might get washed off a bit first, but we do some pretty dirty work, and folks around these parts don't fuss much about gettin' a little mud in their treads. 文の最初の方にでているのですがこれは何の省略形なんでしょうか? 回答よろしくおねがいします。

• 英文和訳助けて!

以下の英文でわからない部分があるので手助けいただけるとありがたいです。 Sometimes we fall down and can’t get back up We’re hiding behind skin that’s too tough←hide behind skinとはどういう意味でしょうか? How come we don’t say I love you enough Till it’s to late, it’s not too late Our hearts are hungry for a food that won’t come We could make a feast from these crumbs←make a feast from these crumbs「パンくずで祝宴をあげる」?うまく日本語に表現できません。 Lookin at the hand of the time we’ve been given here←the hand of the timeが辞書に載っていませんでした。予想では「限られた時間」と訳しました。 This is all we got and we gotta start pickin it Every second counts on a clock that’s tickin’ Gotta live like we’re dying←いつ死ぬか分からないから「死んでるように生きる」という意味だと思うのですが詩的な訳が浮かびません。 長々すみませんでした。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事の取引先から会社に連絡がありました。どうやら本社に来てください!ってメールなんですがちょっと大事なメールですので正確な意味が知りたいです。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 We’re having our 2nd Annual AAA Distributor’s Conference next month. Since you showed interest, we’re extending this invite to you, so if you’re still interested in becoming a distributor for Japan this will be a good time to discuss all matters. This meeting will take place here at our corporate office in Los Angeles, you will need plan for two days for the week of October 6~10th but preferably October 7th, if possible. All AAA distributors will be coming in this week to discuss the current/future of AAA and address all questions that you may have with our CEO and upper management. For this conference we will be extending your accommodations for 2 night stay at a hotel nearby our corporate office so please let me know if you’re interested and I will arrange the details with you. Thanks and look forward to hear from you.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • DCP-J982Nのスキャンができなくなった原因と対処法を解説します。
  • MacOSからDCP-J982Nのスキャンをする際に表示されるエラーメッセージやトラブルシューティングの方法を紹介します。
  • DCP-J982Nのスキャンができない場合に試してみるべき対処法や設定のリセット方法をご説明します。
回答を見る