• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:シリアル番号:P*******)

Do I Need an Antivirus Software for my Lenovo ThinkPad?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Find out if the pre-installed Microsoft Defenderウイルス対策 application on your Lenovo ThinkPad is enough to protect against viruses or if you should consider buying an antivirus software for better protection.
  • Learn more about the antivirus protection provided by the pre-installed Microsoft Defenderウイルス対策 application on your Lenovo ThinkPad and whether it is sufficient to keep your computer safe from viruses.
  • Discover if the built-in virus protection of the Microsoft Defenderウイルス対策 application on your Lenovo ThinkPad is adequate or if investing in a dedicated antivirus software is recommended.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • TZ91
  • ベストアンサー率51% (1050/2044)
回答No.2

Hi, Some people install antivirus software that is different from those who think Windows Defender is sufficient. This is at the discretion of the user, but there is also a method of selecting a virus definition file that is updated frequently or that the software operates lightly. If you are infected with a virus using Windows Defender, you should choose another software. Windows Defender does not update frequently, so you may want to use other antivirus software. There are Avast, AVG, Avira, Kaspersky, etc. and paid and free versions, so give it a try. Best regards.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• ddbbm3q6p
  • ベストアンサー率18% (4/22)
回答No.3

For general use, Virus Soft Windows Defender installed on Windows 10 is sufficient. Other functions If you want to use Virus Soft, you have to be able to use it yourself.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • furamanko
  • ベストアンサー率27% (563/2053)
回答No.1

タイトルにあるシリアルナンバーのレノボ・シンクパッドを購入しました。 マイクロソフト社製ディフェンダーウイルス対策アプリケーションがプレインストール されています。 このアプリケーションだけでウイルス対策は十分なの でしょうか、それともウイルス対策のためにウィルス対策ソフトを購 入したほうがいいのでしょうか?私は自分のコンピュータを知りたい だけなのです。 何かコメントがありましたら、よろしくお願いします。 ウィルスソフトはお好みで。 無料版を使うも良し。 https://www.kingsoft.jp/is/kislp/1910y.html?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=KIS20&utm_term=lp1910&yclid=YSS.1000062222.EAIaIQobChMIlKK4yO208AIVJ8BMAh2ClAS-EAAYASAAEgJNYfD_BwE https://www.kingsoft.jp/is/shop?ref=footer

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 【至急】日本語訳を教えて下さい!!

【至急】日本語訳を教えて下さい!! Although he might have achieved, if his health had improved, it is impossible to say. I found none of the shoes completely to my taste. It seems probable, though it cannot be proven, that lying ―and getting away with it― will lead to more lying. "I bought that new model." "Did you? Weren't you saying you didn't like the color? How come you bought it?" 上記の4つの訳がわかりません、誰か教えていただけないでしょうか

• appreciate it について

I appreciate it if you say whether you are for or against this proposal. この文は文法的に正しいでしょうか? 訳していただけませんでしょうか? it は何を指しているのでしょうか? もしitがなかったらどんな意味になるんでしょうか? 教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• I'd appreciate it.のwould。

I'd appreciate it. Anything to get a good night's sleep. 「ありがとう。ぐっすり眠るためなら、何でもやりますよ。」という文章があるのですが、 このI'd appreciate it.のwouldにはどういう意味があるのでしょうか? 丁寧で控えめな言い回しなのでしょうか? どなたか、できれば詳しく教えてくれませんか?

• 和訳をお願いいたします。

if I knew this razor was in this bad of shape I would not have bought it its pieced to gather with glue the blade will take days to get fixed. not pleased.

• 不定詞

「私は電車の中で読むために雑誌を買った」を英語にすると I bought a magazine to read it on the train. でいいでしょうか。 形容詞的用法の I bought a magazine to read on the train. の形はよく見かけるのですが

• 和訳をお願いします

Apparently i am unable to commit to buy this item via buy it now. I'd like to if possible. I've bought positively in the past from you with one well handled return out of a number of satisfied purchases .

• 訳し方

こんばんは。 いつもお世話になっています。たびたびすみません。 Peter thinks children should get outside and play―both for the physical exercise it provides and for the chance it gives them to learn about getting along with other children. という英文の中で「for the chance it gives them to learn about getting along with other children.」という部分が訳しずらく困っています。giveやgettingなどで悩んでいます。 細かく訳せませんでしたが、ほかの子供と遊ぶと学び合える機会になるのかなと思いました。 訳し方を教えてください。 すみません。よろしくお願いいたします。

• appreciate it の it

I would appreciate it if you could agree to my plan. の it は何ですか? 仮目的語なのでしょうか?

• would と will の使い分け

I'd really appreciate it if you'd lend it to me. (貸してもらえればとてもありがたいです。) の文章なんですが、なぜ will ではなく would が使用してあるのでしょうか?? 教えてください。

• i would appreciate it~の文章についておしえてください

I would appreciate it if you yould inform me of results by noon tomorrow. 明日までに結果を教えてもあえるとありがたいです、と、いうとき どうして、 I would appreciate if you,,,ではだめなのでしょうか? たとえば,以下の文章が文法的に定かではさだかではないのですが I'm glad If you come to my house. 遊びに来てくれたら嬉しいな というときに I'm glad it if you,,とはいわないとおもいます。 だから 上の文章も I would appreciate if you,,,と、いうかんじで itをすっとばしてはだめなのでしょうか? おかしな質問かもしれませんが、宜しくお願いします。