• ベストアンサー

frame of reference

Of everyone you know, either personally or in your extended frame of reference (from your dermatologist to Oprah), whose career would you most want to emulate? extended frame of referenceは簡単に言うとどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

extended frame of referenceは簡単に言うとどのような意味でしょうか? frame of reference とは、下記のように「基準枠」です。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=frame+of+reference extended frame of reference は「拡張された基準枠」> 思いつく範囲のもの > 手本になる人

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• because of this

“There are three people in this debate, not two,” Mr. Edwards reminded Wolf Blitzer, the moderator of the debate, which was sponsored by the Congressional Black Caucus and shown on CNN. “I also want to know on behalf of voters in South Carolina, how many children are going to get health care because of this? We have got to understand that this is not about us personally.” このbecause of thisは「そんなわけで、このような背景から」熟語でしょうか、「そんなわけで」だとすると、「そんな」はなにを指すでしょうか。 ThisがCongressional Black Caucusを指すとも考え調べてみてもどうも自信がありません。 また、this is not about us personally.”のthisもCongressional Black Caucusかとも思うのですが自信がないです。

• 和訳お願いします

I want to know how many scars you have and memorize the shape of your tongue, I want to climb the curve of your lower back and count your vertebrae your ribs your fingers your goose bumps. I want to chart the topography of your amatomy and be fluent in your body language. I want you,entire. すみません。 宜しくお願いします。

• whatとwhich

以下の質問の下線の部分にwhatかwhichを入れてほしいのですが、選ぶ時の判断の根拠も教えていただきたいです。 1 ___________ day of the week is convenient for you? 2. ___________ country is the biggest in the three Baltic states? 3. ___________ day is this shop closed on? 4 ___________ card is your favorite in a set of playing cards? 5. ___________ month is the coldest in Japan? 6. ___________ country in thee Baltic states do you want to go to? 7. ___________ month would you choose for your vacation? 8. ___________ season would you choose for your vacation? 9. ___________ tree is the tallest in this park? 10. ___________ flower do you like best of all? 11. ___________ month is the hottest in Japanese summer? 12. ___________ card has most hearts printed on it? 13. ___________ season is coldest?

• いただいたメールの文章がわからず返信できずにいます。

いただいたメールの文章がわからず返信できずにいます。 海外のお客様から商品に対するお褒めの言葉と感謝のメールをいただいたのですが、 その中の以下の文章の意味がわからず返信に困っています。 I would love you to know the reference of the paper of your invoice. どなたか訳していただけますと幸いです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• Perlのリファレンスとアロー演算子について

Perlの勉強をしています. リファレンスとアロー演算子について教えて下さい. ■質問 下記のうち,(4)がどのように評価されるか教えて下さい. 先頭のシャープはプロンプトです. (1) よくある配列要素の指定方法 # perl -e '@a = (0,1,2,3); print($a[1]);' →1 (2) あまりよろしくないが,スライスを使っても,print文では@a[1]がリストのコンテキストで評価されるので同じ結果にはなる # perl -e '@a = (0,1,2,3); print(@a[1]);' →1 (3) よくあるリファレンス/デリファレンスの方法 # perl -e '$a = [0,1,2,3]; print($a->[1]);' →1 (4) 下記が成り立つ意味が分からない # perl -e '@a = (0,1,2,3); print(@a->[1]);' →1 @aは配列であってリファレンスでは無いと思うのですが,配列にアロー演算子が使えてしまっていいんでしょうか? Perl5のマニュアルによれば(http://www.namazu.org/~tsuchiya/perl/info/perl-ja_20.html),アロー演算子は「右側が [...] か {...} の形の添字であれば、左側は配列かハッシュへのハードリファレンスかシンボリックリファレンス」と書かれているので,左側が配列そのものであるときは,エラーになるのではないかと思うのですが... 分かる方,どなたかご教授いただければ幸いです. ■環境 # perl -v This is perl, v5.10.1 (*) built for i686-cygwin-thread-multi-64int (with 13 registered patches, see perl -V for more detail) Copyright 1987-2009, Larry Wall Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or the GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit. Complete documentation for Perl, including FAQ lists, should be found on this system using "man perl" or "perldoc perl". If you have access to the Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.org/, the Perl Home Page.

• 和訳してください

What would you like out of this? What would you like the photograph to say about you. Do you find that being a psychic impacts much on your day-to-day life? Like to like get to know the person お願いします

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してください

How much money would you want to declare?We can declare any value as your request. The frame are already, just wait 2pcs spare derailleur hanger, will be sent you the all goods at these days.

• 訳せなくて困っています。この意味を教えて下さい。

訳せなくて困っています。この意味を教えて下さい。 you'll love it if you're the sort of person who likes to live in the fast lane. あと、How was your day? の質問に対しての回答で Who want to know? これはどういう意味でしょうか?

• 関係代名詞:英文

以下の日本語を関係代名詞を使って英文にする場合ですが、添削を宜しくお願いします。 1.パリは誰もが訪れたいと思っている都市の一つです。 2.これは私が今まで読んだうちで一番おもしろい本です。 3.私は英語の得意な学生を何人か知っています。 4.表紙の青い本が私のものです。 5.彼女には息子が二人いるが、二人とも医者です。 1.Paris is one of the cities that everyone wants to visit. 2.This is the most interesting book which I have ever. 3.I know some students who are good at English. 4. The book whose cover is blue is mine. 5. She has two sons who are doctor.

• 和訳が分かりません。お願いします。

Inequality of the sort we’re experiencing today affects everyone in ways we haven’t even thought of — whether it’s Jobs bullying slightly lesser executives into joining an illegal wage-theft pact, or the tens of thousands of workers whose wages were artificially lowered, transferred into higher corporate earnings, and higher compensations for those already richest and most powerful to begin with. 上記の訳が分かりません。 すいません、長いですが本当に分からないので、お願いいたします。