• 締切済み

英文の添削お願いいたします。Hibari

Can you tell the difference between Hibari Misora and her impressionist's voices by listening to a part of "Ai-Sansan" that you'll listen to two times .And then, you'll asnwer with A or B by choosing which one is hers . Let's start doing it from A. And then以降の表現がしっくりこないのですが、全体的に伝えたいことは「美空ひばりと(その)物まね芸人の声の違いを愛燦燦の一部を二回(各一人ずつ)聞いてわかりますか?で、どっちの声が彼女(美空ひばり)の声か選んでAかBで答えてください。それではAから始めますね。」のような形にしたいのですが。この文で文意は取り敢えずは成すかも教えて頂ければ幸いです。

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。この文で文意は取り敢えずは成すかも教えて頂ければ幸いです。  はい。通じます。 2。After listening twice to each singers singing "Ai Sansan" can you tell which one is Hibari Misora and which one is her impersonator? Identify the real Misora.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削お願いします。Hibari2

1Can you differentiate Hibari Misora's voice after listening twice respectively to each singer singing a part of "Ai-Sansan?Then will you answe r with A or B by choosing which one is Hibari Misora or her impersonator? 2Can you tell the difference between Hibari Misora and her impersonator voices after~.↑ 3After listening twice respectively to each singer singing a part of "Ai-Sansan, can you tell the difference between Hibari Misora and her impersonator voices .Then will you answer which voice is Hibari Misora's with A or B ? 全体的に伝えたいことは「美空ひばりと(その)物まね芸人の声の違いを愛燦燦の一部を二回(各一人ずつ)聞いてわかりますか?で、どっちが美空ひばりか(1及び2)(の声か3)選んでAかBで答えてください。それではAから始めますね。」のような形にしたいのですが。この文で文意は成すか、また1及び2はwhich voice is Misora's with A or Bでどちらの声が美空ひばりかAかBで答えてもらえますか」とできると思うのですが。またwith A or Bはanswerの前にもってきても可でしょうか?適当な添削例があれば教えて頂ければ幸いです。

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。 onsen

A:Hello,.How may I help you? B:I’d like to take a hot spring bath here. A:Thank you. Could you buy a ticket at the ticket machine because the fee is to be paid in advance? After getting it, please receive your shoe locker key at the reception and leave your shoes in a shoe locker,and then, we’ll give you a locker key and keep your shoe key while you’re in this facility. Finally, please keep in mind that when you get out of the building, make sure to give your locker key back to our staff at the front desk .Then we’ll hand you the shoe key we keep for you. we’ll give you a locker key and keep your shoe key while you’re in this facility.の部分はwe'll keep your shoe key while you’re in this facility in exchange for giving you a locker key とすることは可能でしょうか? また、Then(文頭)なのですが、この用法は副詞で「そのあとで~をお渡しします」との理解でよろしいでしょうか? 意訳をつけて説明して頂ければありがたいです。

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします

1)A needle and thread (were) found in the kitchen yesterday. 2)"Whose things are these?" "They (owned by) my parents." 3)Let's go ahead and doit. Nothing (has gained) by just waiting. 4)It can't be (help). We'll just have to manage without her. 5)More than ten years have (passed) since Audrey Hepburn died. 6)You must go home before it (get) dark. 7)The typhoon has (done) great damage to the crops. 8)Do you know what has(became) of the singer? ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 英文(メール)の添削をお願いします。

英文(メール)の添削をお願いします。 ずいぶん前に、英会話の個人レッスンを受けていたアメリカ人の女性が、博士号を取得し大学で 数学の講義をしている旨の情報を得ました。なつかしく想いメールしてみようと思います。 日本人的な英作文ですが、よろしくご指導お願いいたします。 Dear □□, (Dr.□□ □□) My name is △△. In 1998 I was your private student in 地名, where you spent one year as ALT. (I hope you still remember me.) More than a decade has passed since you left Japan in order to return to College and receive a Ph.D. in mathematics. Sometimes, I was wondering how you were doing. Today, I happened to find your information from the web that you’ve become successful to lecture at University. I was really impressed by your accomplishment and I’m so happy. I remember vividly that you were an incredible English teacher (not math to me) and a highly intelligent person, let alone a beautiful woman. From faraway country, I wish you good health and continued success! Yours ever, △△ △△

• 英文和訳 添削お願いします。

We use their actions,gestures and tone of voices to interpret,or at least make a good guess at,their meanings,just as we do with the dental patient. [我々は彼らの行動、ジェスチャーや声のトーン我々は歯科患者と同じように、解釈する、あるいは少なくともその意味、得意の推測を行うようにしてください。] 試しに、訳してみたのですがまともな文になりませんでした どうすればよいのでしょう?

• この英文の‘n‘はなんでしょうか?

Victoria (Beckam) seemed to have far too great a say in his life, choosing clothers for him and getting him to dress in his ‘n‘ hers outfits, although ironically enough, the one area in which David (Beckam) was prepared to stand firm was the matter of his career.

• 添削お願いします。

まず状況から説明します。 一緒に旅行した写真をYahooのBriefcaseに掲載しているので見て下さいと言われたのですが、私はログインする場所を間違えて、IDが違うと勘違いし、パスワードとIDを再度連絡もらったのです。 日本語で言いたいことを書きます。その下に私なりに英文にしたものを書きますが、添削お願いします。 ------------------------- またメールを送って下さりありがとうございました。 お手数をおかけしましたが、なんとかうまくいきました。 実は、私は間違っていました。違う所にIDとPASSWORDを入力していました。 AさんとBさんの為に印刷しました。近い内に彼らに見せます。私的にはみんなが写っている写真が欲しいです。 彼らにどの写真が欲しいか尋ねてから、連絡します。 Thank you for sending e-mail again. I was sorry to trouble you, but at last it went well. Actually, I was wrong. I entered in a password to the wrong place. And, I printed them for Ms.A and Ms. B. I’ll show them to them in a few days. As for me, I’d like some photos that everyone came out. Anyway, I’ll ask A and B about what number s of photos they want. Then, I’ll let you know about it.

• この英文の和訳を教えてください

If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourselft straight to your room and go to bed. 上記の英文の日本語訳を教えてください! よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を添削してください

The lavender scareについての文です。 The lavender scare refers to a witch hunt and the mass firings of gay people in the 1950s from the United States government. It paralleled the anti-communist campaign known as McCarthyism and the Second Red Scare. Gay men and lesbians were said to be security risks and communist sympathizers, which led to the call to remove them from state employment. The Lavender Scare was fueled by postwar fears that the U.S. was in a state of moral decline, dominated by a new class of powerful government bureaucrats, and threatened by communism. ⇨The lavender scare refers to a witch hunt and the gay people. It paralleled the anti-communist campaign known as McCarthyism and the Second Red Scare. Gay men and lesbians were said to be security risks and communist sympathizers, which led to the call to remove them from state employment. The Lavender Scare was fueled by postwar fears that the U.S. was threatened by communism. 上の文をまとめたのですが、長かったので⇨以降、またまとめ直しました。 ⇨以降の英文を添削して欲しいです。 もし、ここも省いてもいいよ、もっと簡単な表現があるよ、などあればそちらも教えて欲しいです。 さらに短くなれば、嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削お願いします。Argentine

英文添削お願いします。Argentine I heard from my friend who made a trip to the U.K that when he was at Heathrow Airport , an /one immigration officer had asked him many 1uestions about why you came to England ,how long he would be staying,and how much money he had and so on .Then he had fed up with them and and felt himself being racially discriminated After retuning to Argentine,he told me he would never go there again. 2 I heard from my friend who made a trip to the U.K that when at Heathrow Airport,he had been asked many questions about~.(上記と同じ) 3heard from my friend who made a trip to the U.K that an/one immigration officer at Heathrow Airport had asked him many questions by saying"Why did you come to England?,How long and where will you be staying? ,How much money do you have? and so on."Then~. アルゼンチン人と話をしていて、時制など関係なく話していて、3等はaboutをlike"~"のような言い方だったと思うのですが、「イギリスに行った友達が空港で何しに来たの、何日間どこでいるの、所持金は?とかいっぱい質問されたって聞いたよ。もう行かないって言ってたよ」と一文で纏めたいのですが(自然な表現で)1から3をは不自然とは思うのですが使える部分や修正して頂ければ有り難いです。 また違う表現があれば教えていただければより有り難いです。 よろしくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 夜職での裏アカやマウントにイライラしている私の悩みです。リアルでの夜職仲間のマウントや煽りの愚痴に辟易しています。
  • ドライバーや他の仲間に当たったり、自分のやり方を上から目線で侮辱されたりして萎えました。見た目や接客態度も売れていなくて、ランカーと比べても劣っています。
  • 車内での発言や態度にも限界を感じて疲れました。自分が誇りを持って仕事をしているのに、こんな人たちにムカついてしまいます。アドバイスをお願いします。
回答を見る