• ベストアンサー

Bookstores in TOKYO

Please let me know the names of the largest and the most famous Bookstores in TOKYO.

その他の回答 (1)

• seibido
  • ベストアンサー率31% (153/482)
回答No.1

It is SANSEIDO in Ochanomizu/SurugadaiUnder YAESU Book Center in Tokyo/Yaesu KINOKUNIYA in Sinjuku/East I think. And if this it is not found in the Yasukuni street from Surugadai under Ochanomizu with SANSEIDO bookstores until Jinbocho, it is difficult to find it wherever you go in Japan, and I think. There is probably the world's best and I think, and is a bookstore district to represent Japan. で、英語、あってるかな?

martin-ruther
質問者

お礼

Great information. Thank you so much. I will visit them.

関連するQ&A

• Japanese school in Tokyo

I would love to go to Tokyo for studying Japanese language in full time course for one year soon. If you have a highly reccommendate school, please please let me know. I just studied it for six months since last year but my plan is very serious. Please advice me, thanks.

• what to see in paris

please let me know about paris and its attractions. Also mention the tickets and its prices.

• これらの箱のうち、りんごが入ってる箱を教えて下さい

1. Please let me know which of these boxes contain(s) an apple. 2. Please let me know which of these boxes an apple exists in. この2つの文章は、文法的にどちらも正しいでしょうか? ネットで調べると、2番目の文章のような使い方があまりヒットしなくて、 あってるのか迷っています。

• Writers and Critics

Please introduce me the names of Japanese writers and critics whose passages are often used in the entrance examinations of universities and colleges in Japan.

• let me know

意味を訳していてどうしてもわからないところがあります Good luck with everything の with everything ってなんですか? それから Please e-mail me and let me know how you are. なんですが意味がさっぱりわかりません わたしについて教えてってことなんでしょうが let me know の部分がわかりません お願いします

• what と whichの使い方について。

以下の場合のwhat と whichの使い分け方について教えて下さい。 その会社はどの産業か教えて下さい。 Please let me know which industry the company is in. (what industryでしょうか? ) 立地は東京のどの区ですか? Which ward of Tokyo is the company in ? (what wardでしょうか?) 年収幅を教えて下さい。 What is an annual salary range ? 英文の求人票を見ていて気になりました。 教えて下さい。

• ebayの翻訳どなたかお願いします。

ebayで同じ出品者から複数の商品を購入する場合、送料が安くなるのか質問をしたところ、こういった答えが返ってきました。 if there are small package we can send in one package, but most of the light we send it individually, because it's too large, and most of the time we paid extra shipping for the buyer, if you order more then one, please let me know and i get you some discount, Thank you and have a good day 辞書や翻訳サイトなどで調べたのですが、うまく訳せず、 どなたか英語できる方、訳していただけませんか? よろしくお願いします><

• made in usa

hello. I want to know goods which are made in usa. How about goods made in usa? I want to know, please answer me.

• in the most beautiful of

It will be when you least expect it and it will happen in the most beautiful of ways. in the most beautiful of waysのofは必要なのでしょうか?なくても良い場合は意味が違ってくるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• onについて

以下についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 Please let me know on what exact day of month my lease ends and when I need to return the car. (1)knowの後になぜonがくるのでしょうか? (2)know onを文法的にどう考えたらいいでしょうか? (3)onがあるのでknowは自動詞なのでしょうか? (4)このonはwhenにもかかるのでしょうか? どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。