• ベストアンサー

添削お願いします。

Lawrence_Howellの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

こんにちは。 「今度、それより良い旬の食材を使って作ってあげるよ」と言いたいとき、I will cook you the grills that use seasonal foods better than that. で意味は通じますか?」 「旬の食材」= seasonal foods で「作ってあげる」= cook you だとすると、"the grills" は何を指すでしょうか。 「今度、それより良い旬の食材を使って作ってあげるよ」 ↓ Next time, I'll cook you an even better dish, one using seasonal ingredients. ご参考までに。

関連するQ&A

• 文法添削希望

よろしくお願いします。 下記日本語を英語にした場合の文法を添削願います(テンスは全て現在系です) 数匹のとかげは所長とMrサーを噛む。その後、彼らは悔しがりそして死んでいく Several lizards will bite the warden and Mr. Sir. After that, they bite their lip and will be dying.

• 英検2級ライティングの添削お願い致します。

英検2級ライティングの添削をお願い致します。 またもっとこうした方が良いなどのアドバイスも貰えると嬉しいです!! Q, In recent years, many people make good use of E-books. Do you think E-books are better than peper books? A, I think that e-books are better than peper books. There are two reasons. The first is I think that E-books is convenience. This is because, I can find things that I want to know early. The second is E-books is smaller than paper books. For example, when I bring around it, I don’t need to have a lot. So I am able to bring around easily. For these reasons, I think that E-books are better than peper books. よろしくお願いします。

• 短文ですが,和訳の添削をお願いします。

簡潔に述べます。 Throughout most our history we have assumed that the present is better than the past and the future will be better. 私たちの歴史の大部分を通じて,私たちは現在より過去の方が良く,未来は更に良くなるだろうと思ってきた。 この和訳は完璧といえるでしょうか。 and の部分が…と思い,普段の訳ならこれくらいで良い気もするのですが,諸事情で完璧に訳さなければなりません。 もしこれで大丈夫なら,そう答えて頂ければと思います。 質問は,明日の昼までに締め切りたいと思います。 どなたか詳しい方,よろしくお願いします。

• 添削して下さい。

以下の日本語を英語で分りやすく伝えたいのです。 英語の文でおかしいところがあったら教えて下さい。 私たちは・・・ 全て、穀物菜食です。 国内産の原料のみを使っています。 オーガニックの食材を使用します。 動物性食品は一切無し。 化学調味料は使っていません。 We use... all grains and vegetables domestic materials organic foods no animals no chemical 添削お願い致します。

• 添削をお願いいたします

どなたか英文を添削してください。よろしくお願いいたします。 ・「英語のライティングはたぶんスピーキングよりはましだと思う。」 I guess my English writing is probably better than my speaking. ・「そのチケットは遅くても今月中には届くと思う。私は今週じゃないかな~とまだ思ってるんだけど、はっきりはわかりません」 (なかなか届かないチケットについてです) I suppose the ticket will arrive within this month at the latest. I still kind of believe it will be this week, but I'm not sure...

• 添削をお願いします。( remake )

いつもお世話になります。<(_ _)>  添削をお願いします。 洋服に限らず、不要にになった物から、利用できる物に作り変える事が好きです。 Irrespective of clothes or others, I like to remake unnecessary things so that I can take advantage of them again. 以前、着ていたスカートをリフォームしました。レースをつけて、布地も紺色に染め直したら、思っていた以上に良いものができた。 I have just altered my skirt that I used to wear before. I have laced it and also redyed its fabric into indigo and it turned out a much better one than I had expected. 又は I had my old skirt altered. I also laced it and redyed the fabric navy. It turned out much better than I had hoped.

• 大学入試英作文添削

今回の質問投稿は5回目です。 過去に添削していただいた方々、本当にありがとうございました!! もしよろしければ、今回も助言を頂けたら嬉しいです。 私は、現在、大学入試のための英作文を勉強中です。 添削を第三者にお願いしたいのですが、私は塾には通っておらず、ネットなどで英作文添削について調べても、課題が既に決まっていたり、趣旨が違ったりと、自分に合うものがなく、困っています。 もし、英作文の添削ができる方がいらっしゃいましたら、問題と私の解答を載せますので、添削をお願いします!! どんなご指摘でもかまいません!(スペルミス、カンマの使い方、おかしい表現などなど) よろしくお願いします!! **************************** 【問題】地球環境を守るために、あなたができることについて、英文で述べなさい。 (語数は、横15cm×縦15行の解答用紙に収まるように、最低100語) 【私の解答】 There are many debates about something that we can do for the environment, but I have two points to make. First, I can decrease certain wastes. Naturaly, most of us have started to use recyclable goods, but I must think what I need before buying products. Nowadays, fascinative eco-friendly goods are developed and I want to try to use them but I would select for environment whether one good is indispensable or not. Secondly, I am able to eat organic foods. The organic foods are grew in order not only to our health but also to producing fine soil and plants. If we eat them with enjoyment, That will lead to bring some good influences for environment and us, too. For these reasons, I think that I can reduce more wastes and have organic foods for the enviroment.

• 大学入試英作文添削

今回の質問投稿は5回目です。 過去に添削していただいた方々、本当にありがとうございました!! もしよろしければ、今回も助言を頂けたら嬉しいです。 私は、現在、大学入試のための英作文を勉強中です。 添削を第三者にお願いしたいのですが、私は塾には通っておらず、ネットなどで英作文添削について調べても、課題が既に決まっていたり、趣旨が違ったりと、自分に合うものがなく、困っています。 もし、英作文の添削ができる方がいらっしゃいましたら、問題と私の解答を載せますので、添削をお願いします!! どんなご指摘でもかまいません!(スペルミス、カンマの使い方、おかしい表現などなど) よろしくお願いします!! **************************** 【問題】地球環境を守るために、あなたができることについて、英文で述べなさい。 (語数は、横15cm×縦15行の解答用紙に収まるように、最低100語) 【私の解答】 There are many debates about something that we can do for the environment, but I have two points to make. First, I can decrease certain wastes. Naturaly, most of us have started to use recyclable goods, but I must think what I need before buying such products. Nowadays, fascinative eco-friendly goods are developed and I want to try to use them but I would select for the environment whether one good is indispensable for me or not. Secondly, I am able to eat organic foods. The organic foods are grew in order not only to our health but also to producing fine soil and plants. If we eat them with enjoyment, That will lead to bring some good influences for the environment and us, too. For these reasons, I think that I can reduce more wastes and have organic foods for the environment.

• 添削お願いします

It will become to have a fixed idea that "a boy is that, a girl is that" by adults forcing their values like that in children who do not have aware of gender. 「男だから・女だからということがまだ自覚されてないタイミングから、大人がそれを刷り込んでいくことで「男はこう、女はこう」というステレオタイプができてしまう。」 *こちらの日本文をもとに英文を作りました。 少し英文に言いやすいように勝手に日本語文を変えたりしていますが、言いたいことは以上のことです。 こちらの英文の添削をしてほしいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の解説をお願いします。

下記の文章は、文法的に正しいのでしょうか。 Haven't you anything better to do than ask riddles that have no answer? 私が、正しいと思う文を下に書いてみました。 Don't you have anything better to do than ask riddles that have no answer? わかる方がいましたら、教えてください。よろしくお願いします。