• 締切済み

急いでます!英文の返しを教えてください。

What rules do you thinks foreigners should know when they come to japan という英文に対する返し方(英文で)を教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1442/3776)
回答No.3

There is no special rule for foreigners when they come to Japan. Just smile as usual.

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

You should know just one word "doumo" useful in most cases.

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

Oh I would say you should be your usual polite self. あなたの何時ものように礼儀正しくしていればいいと思う。

関連するQ&A

• 英文問題

疑問詞+to+動詞の原形を使った文に直して下さい。 1They didn't know which they should take. 2She didn't know which one she should buy. 3Do you know what you should do with it? 4I was wondering how I could get to the town. I wonder~で始まる文に直して下さい。 1あの車は誰のものだろう。 2彼はいつここへ来たのだろう。 3彼女は英語を話せるのだろうか。 4彼らはなぜ東京を去ったのだろう。 5この塔の高さはどのくらいあるのかな。

• 何故か?と、英文みてください

何時に行ったらいい? what time should go to see you? これを What time should come to see you? に、直されました。 なんでcomeになるんですか!? ................................................ 英文チェックしてください 1時にそっちにつけばいいということ? You mean the I right there at 1 o' clock? 今から1時間後? One hour later from now? お願いします

• 簡単な英文添削をお願いします!

カナダからの小学生の兄弟への質問について、英文添削をお願いします! 彼らは日本に来て3ヶ月で、インターナショナルスクールに行っています。夏休みの間、はカナダに帰るそうです。 1、あなたの学校にはどこの国の人がいますか? Which country's people are there in your class? 2、学校ではどの授業が好きですか? Which class do you like? 3、もうすぐカナダに帰れますね、うれしい? It's coming up soon to go back to Canada. Are you excited ? 4、カナダに帰ったら一番したいことは何ですか? What would you like to do the most when you return to Canada? 5、あなたのお父さんは料理が上手いと聞いています。お父さんの作る何の料理が好きですか? I heard your dad is a good cook. What does his cooking do you like? 6、日本に来て一番驚いたことは何ですか? What's surprised the most when you come to Japan? 7、大きくなったら何になりたい? What would you like to be when you grow up ? 宜しくお願いします。

• いつ日本に帰って来たの?? を英文にしたい時

いつ日本に帰って来たの?? を英文にしたい時 when are you come back to japan で良いのですか? ↑↑ これだと「いつ日本に来るの?」になってしまいますか?? when did you ですか・・・? 簡単な英文なはずなのに英語が苦手で解りません教えて下さい(>_<)

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

よろしくお願いいたします。 I am fine thank you what about you I am very glad that you had to face how do you still the same when you want to come to it what I want to do something we can meet you somewhere how's everything with you I want to hear about you

• was puzzled to knowという英文でto knowの役割が分かりません

Haydn was puzzled to know what to do with the ladies who nodded sleepily when concert began. という英文でto knowの訳出&文法的役割が今一分かりません。「知って困惑した」のように原因で訳すとknowの目的語がthe ladies以下であればすっきりするのですが、what to do withが目的語だとすると訳に窮します。

• 英文解釈の問題です。

英文解釈の参考書に It is not a question of what you can do but of when you can do it. (君に何ができるかではなく、それができる時期が問題だ。) とありました。 私は、 It is a question of what you can do but of when you can do it. という英文を作ると、上述の和訳の意味になるような気がしてしまうのです。なぜ、最初に書いた英文が、その直後の和訳になるのでしょうか?

• 英文の和訳をお願い致します!

下記英文の和訳をお願い致します。 They would like you to produce an illustration on the theme 'nobody saw it coming', in the light of recent events in Japan. The brief is free, so you can illustrate what you wish but it should reflect an emotional response to the recent events in Japan. 'nobody saw it coming' この解り易い意味も併せて教えて頂ければと思います。 ご教授のほど宜しくお願い致します。

• HowとWhatの違い

When you want to know the opinion about the new film someone saw, you should say to him or her ,"( ) think about the new film?" の( )に選択肢から選ぶ問題があったのですが、 1)How do youか、2)What do youと思いました。答えは2)でした。ここでなぜ1)がダメなのでしょうか?1)でも十分意味が通ると思いますが。もしかしてHowとthinkは組み合わせちゃいけないのでしょうか? はっきりしないので、どなたか教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。Honne2

Sometimes Japanese people say yes when they mean to say no to decline proposals or invitations, trying not to give bad feelings to offering people. When they make proposals or invitations to people who they don’t want to accept, yet they do that positively ,saying like yes instead of no. For example, if you invite a Japanese to a party and the invitee says yes, but he/she might mean no. This happens often in Japan. So we can sense what the meaning of yes or no relatively easily by the situation as long as we are talking with Japanese people. This culture in Japan is very hard to understand and strange for foreigners. ここで頂いた回答を添削して頂き、上記のようにしたのですが、文意構文は良いでしょうか?そして、 1offering peopleの部分をinviteeの対義語で表したいのですが(誘ってくれる人)、対義語は何になるのでしょうか? 2When they make proposals or invitations to people who they don’t want to acceptの部分をWhen they make proposals or invitations to somebody unwelcome/unwelcome people ,yet~.とすることは可能でしょうか? 3we can sense what the meaning of yes or no relatively easily by ~.のwhatは入れる必要があるでしょうか?またwhatが意味するものは具体的にどのような用法になるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。