• 締切済み

次の英訳の添削をお願いします。

「テレビ番組や映画には、人類と同等、またはそれ以上の知能を持つ地球外生物がしばしば登場する。これは、我々が地球以外の惑星に知的生命体が存在することを期待していることのあらわれではないか。ただ、これらの生物が、必ずと言っていよいほど邪悪なものとして描かれているのは興味深い。」 In TV programs and films, aliens which have intelligence that is equal to or more than humankind's intelligence often appear on. I believe this is the expression that we expect intelligent creatures to exist in a plant except the earth. But it's interesting that most of these creatures are describe as evil things.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.3

文法的におかしなところを添削 In TV programs and films, aliens which have intelligence that is equal to or greater than human intelligence often appear. (in . . .と言っているのですから最後のonは不要。) I believe this is an expression that we expect intelligent creatures to exist in a plant except the earth. But it's interesting that almost all of these creatures are described as evil things. もう少し私が納得するように改良するとーー(私はアメリカ英語なのでfilmsでなくmoviesを使いますがfilmsでもかまいません) In TV programs or movies, we often find extraterrestrial beings that have intelligence equal to or greater than that of humans. This is, I believe, an expression of our expectation that some intellectual forms of life do exist somewhere else in this universe. What is interesting, I reckon, is that almost all of those living creatures from the outer world are portrayed as something evil. 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

質問者

お礼

早速の回答ありがとうございます。(*^_^*) 参考にさせて頂きます。

回答No.2

こんにちは。 少しだけ意訳にしてみますと、 TV programs and films often feature extraterrestrial creatures whose intelligence equals or surpasses that of humans. I believe this reveals expectations on our part that intelligent life exists on planets other than the Earth. Be that as it may, it's interesting that nearly all of these creatures are depicted as evil. 尚、一行目の extraterrestrial creatures と三行目の creatures の代わりに aliens でもよろしいです。 ご参考までに。

質問者

お礼

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

In TV programs and films, aliens which have intelligence that is equal to or more than that of humankind often appear on. I believe this is the expression that we expect intelligent creatures to exist in planets outside the earth. Moreover, it's interesting that these kinds of creatures are inevitably described as evil things.

質問者

お礼

関連するQ&A

• 次の英訳の添削をお願いします。

次の英訳の添削をお願いします。 インターネットの発達や携帯電話の登場などで、世界がこれほど狭くなったことはかつてない。たとえ地球の裏側で起こったことでも、その映像が瞬時のうちに 送られてくる。しかし、今の世界がより住みやすい場所になったのかどうかは話が別だろう。 It has never happen that the world became so narrow as developing the Internet and appearing call phones. If a matter happened at the other side of the earth, the picture would be sent in an instant. But it is a different matter whether the present earth became more comfortable to live in or not

• 英訳お願いします。

翻訳をしています。 どうしても出来ません。どなたか助けて下さい。 The bill expressly says if you get sick somewhere in that five year period, you have to go through that session again - all to do what is in society's best interest, or your family's best interest, and cut your life short." (13) Even former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, in reference to this provision, said that Obama's plan is "downright evil." Palin also referred to a "death panel" that would deny care to certain Americans.

• 英訳 添削

犬と赤ちゃんが遊ぶことについて話します。 また、ペットの人気ランキングについても話します。 ペットと人間の赤ちゃんを遊ばせることはいいことか悪いのか? 海外の医学誌は、犬 と一緒に育った赤ちゃんは耳や喉の感染症になりにくく元気に育てることができると言っています。 犬が屋外と屋内を行き来する家庭ほど健康に育つ率が高い。犬が外で汚れて家に戻ってくるため接触する赤ちゃんが細菌に晒される。このために免疫が発達して体が丈夫になるのではないかと研究者は推定しています。 私の意見は、親が忙しいときなどには犬が子どもの遊び相手になっていいと思います。 また、動物と遊ぶことにより、動物を好きになり、生物を大事にできるようになってくると思います。 このように、ペットと赤ちゃんを育てることはいいことです。 そして今から赤ちゃんと犬が遊んでいる動画をお見せします。 このように遊ばせることにより、見てる私たちもほほえましくなり、子どもにもいい影響を与えることができるでしょう。 I talk about a dog and a baby playing. In addition, I talk about the ranking of the pet of popularity. It is a good thing to let a pet and a human baby play, or is it bad? I say that it is hard to become the infectious disease of an ear and the throat, and the overseas medicine magazine can bring up the baby brought up with a dog well. A percentage to grow up into health as the home where a dog goes back and forth the outdoors and the indoor is high. A baby to touch that a dog becomes dirty outside and comes back to the house is exposed to bacteria. Therefore, immunity develops, and the researcher estimates that a body may become strong. My opinion thinks that a dog may become the playfellow of the child at time when a parent is busy. In addition, I come to like an animal by playing with an animal and think that I become able to take good care of a creature. In this way, it is good to bring up a pet and a baby. And I show the animation that a dog is idle with a baby now. We who look become heartwarming and I say and may affect the child by letting you play in this way. 英訳したので、添削してください。

• 英訳

(The lectures here are not in any way meant to be a survey course , but are very serious .) I thought to address them to the most intelligent student in the class and to make sure, if possible, that even the most intelligent student was unable to completely encompass everything that was in the lectures-by putting in suggestions of applications of ideas and the concepts in various directions outside the main line of attack. という英文ですが、 (1)I thought to address~とありますが、これはどういうことでしょうか?and でto address と to make を結んでいるのでしょうか? (2)どこが主語でどこが述語として見ていいのか分からず、全体の意味がさっぱりわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。 ()の中の英文は大丈夫です。

• 英訳 添削

英訳したので、添削してください。 次に話しはかわりますが、みなさんの好きなペットはなんですか? ( 実際に何人か聞いていく) 統計的にいうと、TOP10は次の通りです。 (写真を見せな がら発表していく。) 最後に、本題とは違いますが言いたいことがあります。ペットを飼うことはいいことですが、ペットを飼うにはお金がかかったり、いろいろと苦労します。それで、保健所に連れていかれるペットが後をたたない状態です。 ですので、ペットを買うなら最後まできちんと育てる責任を持つべきだと思います。 以上で、私のプレゼンを終わります。 ありがとうございました。 The story is replaced next, what is the favorite pet of everybody? (I hear how many people there are really in it) TOP10 is as follows when I say statistically. (I announce it while showing a photograph.) Finally it is different from the main subject, but wants to say. It is good to keep a pet, but it costs money to keep a pet and has a hard time in various ways. So a pet taken to the public health center is in condition that there is no end. I think that you should take responsibility to bring you up properly till the last if I buy a pet. With the above I end my presentation. Thank you. この質問を補足する

• 添削をお願いします!

高校で資料を参考にして、エッセイを書く課題が出ました。 一度書いてみたので添削をお願いします! ※文章構成(first of all, secondly In conclusion と 最初のパラグラフと最後のパラグラフとの内容が被ること)に関しては学校からの指示なので、そのままでお願いします。 ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ People had better be concerned about climatic change. One of the things that are in question most and most influential is global warming. These days, global warming has been serious. If we took preventive measures against global warming thoroughly, we would be in peril of our life. Also the Island whose altitude is low may sink in the sea because the ice in the arctic is malted by rising temperature and sea water. First of all, according to the report from Nasa in 2005, the amount of sea ice that floats in the chilly arctic is much less than what it used to be. This report says that it is probably because of warmer arctic temperature. This thing is so serious. But now global warming has been in progress in spite of the official date like this is going public. Secondly, the report says that the amount of sea ice that floats in the chilly arctic is much less than what it used to be. This report says that it is probably because of warmer arctic temperature. This change may surprise many people even who don’t take interest in global warming. We are not able to keep this the situation any more. In conclusion, we had better think of global warming and need to immediately start working out solutions for this problem. Otherwise, we will really be in peril of our life. ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ ※念のために言いたいことを大まかに日本語で書いておきます※ ^------------------------------------- 人々はもっと気候変動について気にかけるべきである。もっとも影響があり問題となっているのが地球温暖化だ。近年、地球温暖化は深刻化してきている。もし私たちが徹底的に地球温暖化を防がなければ、生命の危機に瀕することになるかもしれない。また、海水や気温の上昇により北極の氷が溶け、水面が上昇して海抜が低い島々は海に沈んでしまうかもしれません。  第一に、NASAの2005年に調査によると、「資料抜粋:the amount of sea ice that floats in the chilly arctic is much less than what it used to be. This report says that it is probably because of warmer arctic temperature.」これのことはとても深刻です。しかし今でもこのような調査が公表されているにも関わらず地球温暖化は進行しています。 次に、この調査は「資料抜粋each year, during the month of September, the amount of sea ice floating in the Arctic Ocean is typically at its lowest amount for the entire year. That year, and all the way back to 2002, the amount of sea ice has been 20% less than the average amount seen normally between 1979 and 2005.」ということを示しています。この変化は、地球温暖化に興味がない多くの人々でさえも驚かせてしまうかもしれません。私たちはこの状況をこれ以上そのままにしておくことはできないのです。 要するに、私たちはもっと地球温暖化のことを考え、この問題について対策を練る必要があります。そうでなければ、本当に命の危険にさらされるかもしれないのです。

• 英訳、添削お願いします

お世話になっております。これで通じるでしょうか? 3で仮定法みたいなのを使ってしまったのが微妙な気がします。 1.ほとんどの生徒は肉体的ないじめではなく、言葉によるいじめの犠牲者なのです。 Most student are victim is bullying that isn't phisycal but verval. 2.テクノロジーが進化するにつれていじめのやり方も進化してきました。 The more tecnology has been developing, the more bulling's method has been developing. 3.あなたやあなたの友人がいじめの標的になったことがあれば、その様な状況でどうするべきかを知ることが難しいということがわかるでしょう。 If you or your friend were bullid, they would understand that it is difficult to know what to do in the circumstance.

• 添削お願いします。

添削お願いします。 地球上にはこれまで人類が記載した限りでも150万種の生物がいる。 There are 1.5 million species of creatures as far as human beings have recorded until now. これらの多くは、人間とは違ったやり方でその生を営んでいる。 Many of these live with the way that is different from human. 当然のことながら、われわれが当たり前だと思っている常識は、しばしば通用しない。 A matter of course, the practical wisdom we think it natural often isn't available. 以上です。 宜しくお願いします。

• 短い英訳の添削をお願いします

日本人は旅行好きのようで、昨夏に国内外のどこかへ旅行した人の数はおよそ5百万人らしい 回答例)Japanese people seem to like traveling.I hear about five million Japanese traveled either in Japan or to foreign countries last summer 自分の回答)It seems that Japanese people like to travel.I hear the number of people who traveled either in Japan or abroad is about five million.

• 英訳添削をお願いします。

教えて下さい。 長文ですみませんが、英訳添削をお願い申し上げます。 1、 私は、魚臭い食物が好きではありません。 I don't like food which has fishy smell. 2、私は、果物と料理が混ざっている料理が好きではありません。 I don't like dish that mix fruit and dish. メロンの上に生ハムがのっているものとか。 For example, there is raw ham on the melon. 酢豚の中にパイナップルが入っているのも嫌いです。 I don't like that there are pineapples in sweet-and-sour pork, either. 別々に食べたら美味しいのになぜそれをわざわざ入れるのだろうか? If you eat separately, it is delicious, why do they all the way to put them in it? 3、JELLOはアメリカのゼリーの商標です。 JELLO is the name brand of American jelly.