• 締切済み

和訳してください>_<

Obuchininjaの回答

回答No.4

例をあげて説明します。I think I'd like you to call me tomorrow.のI think I'd like youの部分を取って質問されているので在れば、I think I’d like youはI want you (to call me).ですが、単にI think I'dlike.であればI want you.という意味に成ってしまいます。*エッチな意味「貴方が欲しい(貴女とやりたい)」。このI think I'd like youの全文と会話の全てを教えていただけないと正確な答えは教えてあげることができません。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

・ You know. I would you like me to teach you ? ・ what ever you would like me to learn ・ I think if we were to see each other for the first time and kiss. すみません、そのままコピペしました。。 よろしくお願いいたします。m(__)m

• この和訳は合っていますか?

この和訳は合っていますか? いつもお世話になります。英語ができないところへ意訳のセンスもないのですが、この和訳は合ってますでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 Where as for you in our relationship you think about us and your feelings for my condition is very strong you care very much. I think that is the Japanese culture for the woman to care for the man. I like this part of you but like I said to you before I will not treat you like the Japanese men do. I want you to be the same as me. I want you to be next to me and not behind of me. I can not think of anything that I dislike about you . You have not given me any reason too. あなたに関しては私達の関係で私達の事と私の状態をあなたが気にかけるのを強く感じます。 私はそれは男性を気にかける日本の文化であると思います。私はあなたのこの部分は好きですが、私が日本人の男性のようにあなたを扱わないと以前言いました。 私はあなたに私と対等にいてほしいです。私はあなたに私の後ろでなく私の隣にいてほしいです。 私はあなたについて嫌いにな何も考えることがありません。あなたは私に何も理由を与えなかった。

• 和訳お願いします

I will like to no more about you, like your school your like and dislike.... 全く意味がわかりません(;´Д`) よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

友達とメールのやり取りしてるのですが和訳がわからないので教えてください お願いします 「so if i like you that you will like me?」 「it is just a guess. so i think your last girl friend purpose you first. your nice & look good that i think why girls like you」

• I do not like to lose you

タイトルの I do not like to lose you. と I do not think that I would like to lose you. は似たような意味だとは思うのですが、違うとしたら、どう違うのでしょう? 後者は何故 think を使ったのでしょう? 失いたくない気持ちはどちらが強いのか、差があるのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **When you start a sentence with "so," it's like it connects it to the previous sentence. For example. The man was hungry. So, he decided to go buy a burrito. In this case it's like it's filling in for "because of this." "Let me see what I can do," and "I translated my message into Japanese" don't seem to connect in quite the same way. If you wanted to use "so", you could say- I'd like to help you as well. So, I'll translate my message into Japanese. Another way you could think of it is if the two sentences COULD connect naturally with only a comma you can use "so." You can write- I'd like to help you as well, so I will translate my message into Japanese. You can't write- Let me see what I can do, so I will translate my message into Japanese. Hope this helps, let me know if I'm writing too many notes here!

• 和訳を...

5. What foods do you like to eat :D ? 6. Which foods do you not like D:< ? 7. What do people in the US eat that you think is gross? 8. Explain how you perceive your own culture in Japan: 9. What are some of the things you love about your culture in Japan? (traditions, values, practices etc.) 10. What do you think the US and Japan have in common?

• 誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか?

誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? 翻訳機能を使っても意味がよくわからなくて困っています。 よろしくお願い致します。 so i like to know what can turn you on, so i can be all that and maybe even more. what make you feel cry, or unhappy so , i can be the one who always make you smile. i'd like to know where do you , live with who,do you live, what is your job?are you marry. i'd like to know about you past relationship .i think my love he never understand what you were worth,i want you to give me time to make it work between you and me. girl you see i am the type of man who take concern, yes i do Anyway that I can please you let me learn I wish that I could take a journey through your mind,And find emotions that you always try to hide babe, I do believe that there's a love in every woman that they want to share, I'll take good care of you lady, have no fear,

• 和訳してください

correct! Anyway… I'm dying to know Japan! I think a beautiful land! But what I like best is the way you dress! it's so different, but the bad thing is that I have no profile to use

• 和訳お願いいたします

Hmmm you like this hotel? I think you know how to appreciate nice things. ・You know that it's only 1 more week before I get on the plane ... I really can't wait to be with you again. ・And it's going to be really nice to see you in your own country and in Tokyo! . ・And of course I choose only the best things for you.