下記の英文の和訳をお願いします。

urusakuの回答

• urusaku
  • ベストアンサー率4% (7/153)
回答No.3

あなたの最も近い森または公園の魔法を発見してください。あなたをそこに連れて行くために、あなたに両親を尋ねてください。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 身内についての説明文かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 n the previous two readings I told you of your future partners Mother and then his Father In this reading to complete the picture I will tell you something of the rest of his family. His siblings or other close relatives. It is the parents who always show most distinctly and clearly, because their influence on your partners early fate and background in generally the stronger, but some details about the rest of the family do show. The reason I only reveal his background step by step, when it is there to be found, is simply that while to you it may just be one paragraph that is quickly read, it takes a long time to detangle his family relationships from the web of fate in your chart. so there is only enough time to include a fragment in each reading, if we are to allow room for other important things.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Remember also that astrology may not show certain things or I may not be able to interpret them so very clearly, so occasionally something may not show, or there will be just a vague outline there, as though the pieces of fate have not quite formed their picture and there are gaps in the fog. We stand at the gate of eternity and try and get answers. I promise always to do my utmost to interpret the message of the stars and to guide you to happiness if I can... Your soul mate’s chart should fit together with yours like a lock and key, or like four pieces of a jigsaw. When you meet you unlock this special fate and karma of love, and everything you have gone through will have meaning.. I shall look forward to hearing from you again. I am always here to guide you, when ever your inner soul directs you to write to me, I wish you peace love and happiness.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

To save us both a lot of time and trouble I will pay the shipping to return the razor to you and ask for a refund of $410USD to my Paypal account. You can keep the other $54USD to cover your time for shipping and handling.

• 至急和訳をお願いします!!2

すいません。アメリカの親戚からメールが届いて、至急返信を返さなければいけなく、辞書を引いても、凄く難しい文構造で、中2の僕では解読不能です。 文は、 Hi there. Its your cousin from america Daniel. Is there anything special you would like to do this summer? Say like going to mount rushmore it is a symbol of freedom. In america. We would probable have to drive there it takes a long time like 13 hours or so. Another possibility is gong to an amusment park or a water park it all depends on what you would like to do. I think you will have a fun and great experience. 本当にあつかましくてすいません。 道か宜しくお願いします!

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

↓海外のホテルに予約をした際に返信がきたメール内容です。宜しくお願いします。 for booking confirmation please send just digital copy of your passport , if you don't have it can take photo of your passport by digital camera and attach to your e-mail and send me for your room booking and pick up service confirmation ,

• 英文の和訳

英文による占いのメール文章です。 何となく誤植があるように思いますが、その箇所も含めて 教えていただけるとありがたいです。 和訳をお願いいたします。 Thankyou for your enquiry. In your chart you have Saturn in Aries conjunct the cusp of house of marriage. Saturn is the planet of parting and death. It suggest to me that when you meet he is alone. He will have been either widowed or separate from his wife, there is an orb of five degrees, so for approximately five months or five year before you met.

• 和訳お願いいたします

Where to meet ... Charles de Gaulles airport has many different terminal. You will be arriving in 2E and since it's to early there won't be many people. And ... I would recognize you out of a million people ... hmmm maybe I'll think of something so you will recognize me. So after you take your luggage and go through customs will exit ... and I will be waiting for you there. Actually I don't think it's normal for this time of the year. But the temperature will be around 0 degrees early next week ... If there is something I still need to get for you ... or if you still have questions please ask me. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

ホテルのピックアップサービスに付いてのメール内容です。 ↓宜しくお願いいたします。 your single room booking and pick up service from ika airport to firouzeh hotel is confirmed. Do you have long stop over in abu dhabi city ?and can check your e-mail there ? if is ok for pick up from airport ? so please pay attention to some advices for your pick up : please wait infront of information office if you come out earlier , or driver delay , and keep my mobile phone no: 0098 - 912 - 436 1974 . if you call from iran , just dial : 0912- 436 1974 . please dont leave airport before calling me with some body else . the driver will keep a sign of your name in airport , and so you find him easily . what color of dressing you dress , do you have mobile phone no ? can you send me a sms if your flight has delay please . please don't take any driver who says i am from firouzeh hotel just see your name with him . so if i tell to driver to ask you money for transfer , please pay him . please let me know as soon as possible , please keep this phone no too: 0098 912 522 9592 , because most of time this is my driver cell phone and do my pick up service , so is better you call him at airport if you couldnot find him . the otherwise you call me , but in emergency case can call me any time . for exchange money just i give you some advices that , the rate for exchange in ika airport banks is much lower than exchange offices in city center , where is walking distance from hotel to there in ferdousi ave , for 1US$ in banks there offer you 12000 IRR , and in exchange offices :Around 19000 IRR .AND FOR Euro IN BANKS 16,000 IRR , AND IN EXCHANGE OFFICES 25000 IRR , and is ok if you won't pay my driver after arrival to hotel , can exchange later in noon and pay later or check out time to me . nice to hearing from you soon ,

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The relationship may curtail your freedom. It will stir your emotions in ever possible way. Both of you will want independence or your own way, and for the other to follow,, so the courtship may be a long, lively, passionate and furious one before marriage is ever mentioned. Saturn is like the thunder and the fire, a love that can be impatient, cold immovable and withdrawn, or fast passionate and impulsive, a sea saw relationship, ever changing its pace and mood. There will be someone who keeps you apart or is an obstacle. But through the struggle to be together to carve out your own life you will gain strength of character. He will take the weight of burdens off your shoulders. He will be a wanderer who makes his own rules, rather than abiding by other peoples.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 次の占いへの説明かもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Are you wondering how and where will you meet your future partner? There are always several different ways of meeting the same man. Keep that in mind, Fate tends to use the easiest way to bring your two paths together, like a river will find the easiest way to flow through rock to the sea, but sometimes your own decisions and actions help or hinder this path, and fate may have to readjust its pattern and plan in accordance with the changes you make in your future. In some peoples chart the way or place of meeting ones future life partner, is very fixed and definite, in others there is a lot of room for change, so I will just sketch the outline for in your chart it is not so decided yet..