• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:翻訳お願いします)

Life isn't like a box of chocolates anymore

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Life is unpredictable and full of surprises. Just like a delicious tart, sometimes we end up making a mess of it, but if we flip our situation over, we may realize that it's actually pretty damn good.
  • In the 1880s, chef Stephanie Tatin accidentally created the tarte Tatin by reversing an apple tart. Life is like that too, we might think we know what we're gonna get, but end up making a mess of it. However, just like Stephanie Tatin, all we need to do is flip our situation over and find the unexpected goodness in it.
  • Life is not always what we expect it to be, but that's what makes it interesting. Like a tarte Tatin, sometimes we need to flip our situation over to truly appreciate its deliciousness. So when life gives you a mess, remember to turn it upside down and find the beauty within.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

人生は、確かに、もはやフォレスト・ガンプの箱入りチョコレートのようではありません。 私たちは、何を得ることになるか分かるかもしれませんが、私たちは、いずれにしろそれが気に入らないかもしれないのです。 私は、人生をタルト・タタン ― ステファニー・タタンと言うシェフによって1880年代に偶然考案されたと考えられている美味しいタルト ― と、考えたいのです。 彼女は、もう少しでアップル・タルトの詰め物を焦がしそうになりました、それで、それをさかさまにすることに決めたのでした。 人生は、少しそれに似ています: 何を得ることになるか分かっているとあなたは思うかもしれませんが、結果はへまをするかもしれないのです。 しかし、時として、ステファニー・タタンのように、あなたがしなければならないのは、ただ、状況をさっとひっくり返して、とにかく、それを出してみる、そうすれば、それが、実際は、すごくいいと気付く時だってあるのです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

Even though it's February , I still have an excess of edible Christmas and New Year's treats to finish. As I worked my way through yet another box of assorted chocolates , I couldn't help but be reminded of a line from the movie Forrest Gump:“Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.” And it made me wonder if this is still true for modern life. These days , you'd be hard-pressed to find a box of shareable goodies without some kind of guide. My box of chocolates came with a bilingual description of each finely sculpted chocolate , detailing in evocative language what filling lay within each glossy shape. Don't like caramel? Even if it's “a masterful creation”? Then avoid these ones. Like praline? Then choose those ones. With chocolates these days , you actually do know what you're gonna get. Sometimes l wish that life really was like a box of 21st-century,chocolates. It'd be nice to have all of life's choices land out neatly in front of me , with a guide telling me what to expect from each one. With consumerism and the Internet making more choice available to more people ,it's becoming ingrained in us to find out as much as we can about something before making a decision. In a way , our desire to know exactly what we're getting has resulted in a sort of stalkerish behavior when it comes to many things in life. Who hasn't tried to find out all they can about a new friend or potential date once they've connected with them on Facebook? Or feverishly looked up the menu of a restaurant they're going to in order to decide what they'll have before they even step foot in the establishment? It's understandable that we do these things in order to avoid being disappointed or inconvenienced. But I'm curious to know if having all this information at our fingertips is degrading our ability to trust our instincts. Having too much information or choice can also lead to decision fatigue , resulting in poor decision making. Or analysis paralysis--where you overthink everything , stress yourself out and in the end , make no decision at all. Life certainly isn't quite like Forrest Gump's box Of chocolates anymore. We might know what we're going to get, but we might not like it anyway. I prefer to think of life as a tarte Tatin -- a delicious tart that was conceived supposedly by accident in the 1880s by chef Stephanie Tatin. She almost burned the filling of an apple tart and then decided to make it upside down. Life is a bit like that : You might think you know what you're gonna get but end up making a mess of it. But sometimes , like Stephanie Tatin , all you need to do is flip your situation over, serve it anyway and realize that it's actually pretty damn good. excess 余り物 edible 食べられる treats 楽しみ worked my way through ~ ~を処理した ouldn't help but be reminded of ~ ~を思い出さずにはいられなかった line せりふ Forrest Gump 「フォーレスト・ガンプ」 be hard-pressed to ~ ~するのに苦労する goodies おいしいもの description 説明 sculpted 立体的に作られた evocative 心をそそる filling 中身 lay within ~ ~の中にある glossy つやつやした masterful 見事な praline プラリーヌ land out 並べられた neatly 美しく consumerism 消費主義 making ~ available to ~ ~に~を入手しやすくする ingrained in ~ ~に深く根付いている stalkerish ストーカーっぽい when it comes to ~ ~のことになると potential date デートするかもしれない相手 feverishly 無我夢中で step foot in ~ ~に足を踏み入れる establishment レストランのこと disappointed がっかりする inconvenienced 不便を感じる having ~ at our fingertips ~がすぐ手に入る is degrading ~を低下させている instincts 直感 fatigue 疲れ paralysis 停滞 無気力 stress yourself out 神経をすり減らす tarte Tatin タルトタタン was conceived 考え出された supposedly おそらく by accident 偶然に upside down さかさまに end up ~ 結局~する making a mess of it へまをする flip ~ over ~をひっくり返す pretty damn good すごくいい

• 翻訳お願いします

以下の英文を翻訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか? 誤植があるかもしれませんが、 意訳でもかまいませんし、そのまま訳していただいてもいいです。 なにとぞよろしくお願いします。 You each feel the other has a kind of perfection, fills a gap that nothing else can, as tough the cracks in your life are cemented and hell together, and the life made bearable, because of this escape. so you wear the relationship like a beautiful but insubstantial cloth that buffers you and protects you from life's harshness. The relationship is set a few degrees away from the harder emptier world, like a cloth of dreams that makes everything better. This permits you to worship from afar., from memories, from promises, from potentials. But in the end if nothing is made solid, you experience disillusionment and disappointment. Neptune is like water in which you can see beautiful images, reflections of love, it can ease your thirst, clean your wounds, but like water it can drain away and leave no trace, nothing. The to end the dream, is to see the other person, and the situation as they are, however flawed or hopeless it may all be, and not as you'd like them to be For so long as you look at them as you'd like them to be the dream exists. But it crumbles gets harder in the cold light of reality and in the effort of making it work and making it real.

• 翻訳お願いします

Even though it's February , I still have an excess of edible Christmas and New Year's treats to finish. As I worked my way through yet another box of assorted chocolates , I couldn't help but be reminded of a line from the movie Forrest Gump:“Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.” excess 余り物 edible 食べられる treats 楽しみ worked my way through ~ ~を処理した ouldn't help but be reminded of ~ ~を思い出さずにはいられなかった line せりふ Forrest Gump 「フォーレスト・ガンプ」

• 翻訳お願いします。

Every day, millions of stock trades are made in the United States. Who buys and sells stock? Mort often it is people with money to invest, people with extra income that they don't need. A very small tax every time Americans bought some stock shares of a company could bring in a lot of money for the government. Finally, you might already be taxed for throwing away trash. When you buy your trash bags, the tax is added to the cost of the bags. For example, you might pay \150 for ten bags today. Next year, you might have to pay \550...150 for bags, and 400 yen in a "garbage tax", or \40 per bag. This will serve two purposes: The government will get money for this service, and people will most likely throw away less trash. Unfortunately, it also means that people will throw trash away in places like wooded areas. Strangely, it may hurt our environment more than help it. There are sure to be new types of taxes soon. Sadly, it will not be just to raise money for governments, but to force people to live more reasonable, ecological lives. The only way to get people to cooperate might be to hit them hard in a place that hurts: Their pocketbooks and wallets.

• 今日の星占い英文です。翻訳をお願いします。

Someone is getting under your skin in a big way -- so much so that you might need to do something! Try your best to just let it slide this time, but if it starts to get out of hand, you need to step up.

• すみません、翻訳これもお願い致します

It is also a request to respect this union (marriage). My job is to be a provider and try my best to do so. I might not be making a ton of money, but I am trying and continuing to look. Just up and leaving a job is not the answer and is not what a man should do.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

If it's not on display, then it's not normal adult behavior.It can't be treated like a Mars bar that you just pick up when you go in. That's an absolutely crucial part of the strategy. Smokers I spoke to thought plain packaging might deter the young, but not them. I suppose the kids and that, they look at bright packaging and they think, you know, wow, this looks alright, but plain packaging, you know, I don't think it'd make a difference to me smoking at all. But the tobacco industry will fiercely oppose any further restrictions on what remains a legal product. よろしくお願いします。

• すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか?

すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか? ちゃんとした文章で読みたいので、英語の得意な方、宜しく御願い致します。 3/4 I was one of the members of the council of this city! But when Omega's pollution came here the adults and young adults started to lose their respect for the elders and treated them like useless things, making them feel left out and mistreating them. That makes me feel very sad a lot, but mainly I feel sad seeing how the children here are neglected and mistreated. Sometimes I feel like crying, seeing these things happening! I can take care of a few children, but sadly I can't care for them all... You look like a very pure and good hearted group! I'm glad that there are still good, healthy youngsters like you living in this world! Vulpa:Can we help you with something? Old Beggar Kemono:Heh, no it's ok. You don't need to bother. Anyway, if you intervene with the things that happen here, you could have trouble with the gangs! Oh and one last bit of advice! It'll be better for you if you get out of here as soon as you can, because the local gangs might detect your presence and try to steal your belongings.

• 翻訳お願いします

翻訳していただける方、 よろしくお願いします There seems to be an old wall, like the wall of an ancient city, and a missing stone, or loose stone where you used leave notes, and things for each other. You held the same beliefs but may have been on different sides of divided city, or like being on different sides in war, or an apartide state, if you see what I mean, not allowed to fraternize, or risking dire consequences if you did. But risking it anyway, both because of the love you had, the passion, the lust, and also because of the karmic task, the things you believed in that also went against the grain of the prevailing time. I cannot tell where this was or put a date on it, b jut it may have been a theme or pattern that has repeated through several life time.

• 翻訳お願いします。

I'm sorry but we have no dealers in the US that stock this sink that you need. The best I could do is give you list of our other dealers in the San Francisco area (see link below), but it would still take 8-12 wks to get to the US. You might want to contact our main office in Germany, so that you could check the possibility of going through a dealer there and having it exported from Germany.

Wi-Fiの電波とモバイル通信の影響
このQ&Aのポイント
  • Wi-Fiの電波とモバイル通信が睡眠に与える影響について考える
  • 睡眠の質が低下している可能性があるWi-Fi電波とモバイル通信の関係
  • スマホやWi-Fiの利用が睡眠を浅くしている可能性について
回答を見る