• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語の問題が分からなくて困ってます)

英語の問題が分からなくて困ってます

TOHOKUEAGLESNO1の回答

回答No.1

宿題は御自分でどうぞ。 ちょっと調べればわかることです。 Would you mind~なんてing形使いますよ。 教科書にちゃんと載ってます。 ギブアップの前に自分でトライしましょう。 それでもわからなければ聞く。 それが正しい投稿の仕方です。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です

visit break give repair speak laugh see become go play leave のどれかを 動名詞・分詞・不定詞のいずれかの形にして( )にいれてください 1 Would you mind ( ) in Japanese more slowly? 2 She will post pone ( ) Tokyo for Osaka till next Sunday 3 I enjoyed ( ) my daughter last Saturday 4 You had better practice ( ) the piano every day 5 My friend wants ( ) up smoking 6 He decided ( ) to the US to study 7 She expects him ( ) an astronaut 8 I could`t but ( ) at the dog 9 I found the lock ( ) 10 I had my watch ( ) yesterday 11 I tried to avoid ( ) him

• 英語の問題です。やってはみたんですが。至急です!お願いします!

5、Kate is a very beautiful girl. She lives next door to us. Kate, [ ] [ ] next door to us, is a very beautiful girl. [ ] [ ] =分かりませんでした・・・。 6、She expects me to clean the house in half a hour, but it is impossible. she expects me to clean the house in half an hour, [ ] [ ] impossible. [ ] [ ]=which was 5と6は書き換えなんですが、5では関係代名詞の非制限法、6は前の節全体を受ける非制限法じゃないかと思うんですが・・・。 7~11は[ ]の中を過去完了形にするか過去完了進行形のどちらにするかなんですが、少しあやふやで・・・。 7、Junji told me that he [travel] abroad for the past two months. [travel]→ had been travelingで過去完了進行形? 8、When I got home last night, all my family [go] to bed. [go]→had goneで過去完了形? 9、The assignment was more difficult than I [expect]. [expect]→had expectedで過去完了形? 10、The alarm clock [ring] for several minutes before I woke up. [ring]→had been ringingで過去完了進行形? 11、Her eyes were red. I guessed she [cry] for a long time. [cry]→had been cryingで過去完了進行形? おそらく間違っいるところばかりだと思うので、間違ってるところ教えてください。問題数が多くてすいません・・・。

• 英語 仮定法

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題も合っていた問題も訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです ・My father (give/smoking/up/wishes/could/he). →wishes he could give up smoking ・I (I/when/had been/Tom/called on/him/at home/wish). →wish Tom had been at home when I called on him. ・You (seen/a ghost/look/if/had/as/you). →look as if you had seen a ghost. ・"Why didn't you tell me she married him?" "()" 1 I have told you because I had known it. 2 I told you because I married her. 3 I would have told you if I had known it. 4 She married him because I had known it.→1 ・If () not for his help, I would not be able to finish the work. 1 I had 2 it were 3 there were 4 they had→2 ・Ken must have had an accident on his way home; (), he would have been here by now. 1 otherwise 2 if 3 but 4 for→1 わからなかった問題です ・並び替え 1 (you/would/she/do/if/what)won a goal medal in the Olympics. 2 (about/we/is/on/set/time/off/it) a camping holiday. ・間違った部分を選んで直す 1 (1 Were) the would (2 to come) to an end, we (3 will) carry (4 on) the plan. 2 Had I (1 knew) that she (2 didn't feel) very well yesterday, I wouldn't have (3 asked) her to(4 work late).

• 英語問題

ted is looking forword ( ) abroad after graduation. 1.to go 2.going 3.go 4.to going i must ( ) him help me with my new project. 1.having 2.to have 3.had 4.have 上記の様な問題が全く理解出来ません。 解き方教えて頂きたいです。

• 英語の意味の違いを教えてください。

( )内の語を使って文を完成させるのですが、 (1) A: Did you see John yesterday? B: Yes. It was good to see him again. I (see, not) him in a long time. 答えが had not seen でした。なぜ havn't seen にならないのですか? また、(2) A: Did you go out to eat last night? B: No.By the time I got home, my husband had already made dinner for us. While we were eating , George (stop) by to visit us. 答えが stopped でした。 なせ had stopped じゃないのですか? すみませんが、分かる方教えてください。よろしくお願い致します。

• 5文型の問題で・・・

以下の選択問題で悩んでいます。 (ア)You had better have him ( ) your short essay in English. 1.check 2.checking (イ)I got my daughter ( ) our dog. 1.to walk 2.walking (ア)haveは使役動詞だから、(イ)getが補語にto不定詞をとる動詞だからということで両者とも正解は1です。 ですが、辞書を引いても2の回答がなぜダメなのかがわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語翻訳

「But up till now, I have always had to act as an interpreter for my children!」という英文を翻訳したいと思っています。 しかし、私は英語が全くの無知なのでどう訳していけばいいのかさっぱり分かりません。 この英文にどんな文法、熟語などが使われているかできるだけ詳しく教えてもらえると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題で分らないのがあるので教えてください。

空所に入る最も適切な語句を選んでください。 [1]John asked me ( ) would leave. (1)that you (2)that I (3)when I 次の(1)(2)の英文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、空所に適切な語を入れてください。 [2] (1)He said to us, "Please don`t wait for me if I am late." (2)He asked us ( ) ( ) wait for him if he was late. [3] (1)She said, "Let`s leave the baggage at the station." (2)She ( ) that ( ) should leave the baggage at the station. [4] (1)My father said to me, "I`m going to repair the fence. Help me, please." (2)My father told to me that ( ) was going to repair the fence and asked me ( ) help ( ).

• 英語問題

1a:Please continue your good work. b:Please () your good work. (1)repeat on (2)keep up (3)endure with (4)came up 2a:Is she still trying to find a job? b:Is she still () for a job? (1)keeping (2)making (3)chasing (4)looking 3a:I'm trying to recover from the shock. b:I'm trying to () the shock. (1)get across (2)get above (3)get off (4)get over 4a:They considerd this as most important. b:They looked () this as most important. (1)for (2)on (3)around (4)to 5a:I had to get rid () my doubts about it. b:I had to remove my doubts about it. (1)in (2)of (3)with (4)from 同じ意味になるように語句を入れます 解答をお願いします

• 文の書き換えに関する問題(英語)

(1) I sent the book that my brother had given me to my nephew. ↓ I sent to my nephew the book that my brother had given me. (2) Mike donated the money that he had won in the national lottery to the church. ↓ Mike donated to the church the money that he had won in the national lottery. このように書き換えるための規則とはどのようなものかわかる方いたら教えていただけませんか。to+名詞句が移動しているのはわかるんですが・・・ 前置詞句の前置なのでしょうか?