• ベストアンサー

英語の質問です!!

(1)もし彼女のEメールアドレスさえ知っていれば。 (I/her/knew/e-mail address/only/if)! (2)もし彼が本当のことを言うならば、私だって彼を許すかもしれない。 (to/me/were/if/he/tell)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1. If only I knew her e-mail address! 2. If he were to tell me the truth, I might forgive him.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です!!

(1)Paul wished he (read/have read/had read) the book earlier. (2) I know Ann isn`t a doctor, but she knows so much about medicine. It`s as if she (is/were/would be) a doctor. (3)It`s time you (have gone/went/are going) to bed.   次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、空所に適当な語を入れなさい。 (1)But for that sign, we would have gone the wrong way. If it ( )( )( )( ) that sign, we would have gone the wrong way. (2)With a little more money, I could buy that beautiful dress. 次の日本文に合うように、英文の空所に適当な語を入れなさい。 (1)ミキが歌うのを聞いたら、プロの歌手だと思いますよ。 (  ) hear Miki sign, you ( )( ) she was a professional singer. (2)より大きな地震だったら、その村は陸の孤島と化しただろう。 The bigger earthquake ( )( )( ) the village an isolated island on land. (3)もしも彼が現れたら、この本を渡してくださいますか。 If he ( ) show up, could you give him this book? (1)もし彼女のEメールアドレスさえ知っていれば。 (I/her/knew/e-mail address/only/if)! (2)もし彼が本当のことを言うならば、私だって彼を許すかもしれない。 (to/me/were/if/he/tell) (1)彼女に今話すことができたらいいのだが。 (2)彼女にあの時話すことができたらよかったのだが。 次の例文の空所に当てはまる動詞を下から選び、必要があれば適切な形に直して入れなさい。ただし、同じ語は1度しか使えません。 (1)(  ) something unusual, the dog suddenly started to run. (2)A few days later, the thief ( ) himself to the police. (3)He wants to ( ) a band with some of his friends. (4)She always ( ) her hair back when she goes jogging. (5)The magazine is known for ( ) government policies. (6)I`m trying to lose weight by ( ) every morning. (7)I can ( ) up to 100 in Portuguese. (8)The scientist made his assistant ( ) the results of the experiments. (9)Please ( ) the bag you bought yesterday. (10)Now many diseases can be ( ).

• 英語問題

穴埋めです[仮定法過去] もし5千万円持っていたら私はヨットを買って家族と日本一周するだろう If I ( ) 50 million yen,I ( )( ) a yacht and (s ) around Japan ( ) my family. もし時間があったら叔父さんは私達に会いに来るかもしれない If my uncle ( ) time,he ( )( ) to see us. もし私がハンサムだったらモデルとして働くことができるだろう If I ( )( ) handsone ( ) Dicaprio,I ( )( ) as a model. もし翼があったら、できるだけ早くあなたの元へ飛んで行くのに If I ( ) wings,I ( )( ) to you ( ) soon ( )( ). もし彼女の電話番号を知っていたら電話をかけるだろう。でも実際は私にはどうしても教えてくれないんだ。どうしてなんだろう If I ( ) her phone number,I ( )( ) her.In fact,however,she ( ) tell me the number.I ( ) why not. もし私が途轍もなく裕福であれば、このマンションを買うことができるのに If I ( ) dxtremely rich,I ( )( ) this condominium. もし私が彼女の立場だったら自分に与えられたら仕事を引き受けるだろう If I ( ) in her place,I ( )( ) the job that was offered to her. もし私が彼の住所を知っていたら、あなたに教えるでしょう If I ( ) his address,I ( )( ) you. 続きます

• 英語の質問です。

解答、訳をお願いします。 1.Linda talks () she knew everything about the styles of English painters. 1.as if 2.so that 3.even though 4.in case styles 特徴 2.It is high time you () to bed,John. 1.go 2.went 3.have gone 4.will go 3.() you had told it to me a week ago! 1.I wished 2.If 3.If only 4.Had 4.() I in your place, I wouldn't climb such a high mountain in bad weather. 1.Be 2.Were 3.Have been 4.Am 5.() of that important fact, I would have shown it to you. 1.I knew 2.Did I know 3.I had known 4.Had I known よろしくお願いします。

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いします。

次の英文の( )内には誤っている箇所が一箇所ある。その番号を選び、正しい形に直しなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1. 【(1)Were】 the world 【(2)to come】 to an end, what 【(3)will】 become 【(4)of us】? 2. If he 【(1)knew】 about the problem 【(2)earlier】, he would have 【(3)suspended】 【(4)the project】. 次の日本文の意味になるように、( )内の語、または語句を並べかえて適切な英文をつくりなさい。 1. もし僕が君だったら、そんなことは心配しないね。   I ( worry about / were / if / I / it / wouldn't ) you. 2. もう少し早く来れたらよかったのに。   It ( been / better / had / have / if / would / you ) come earlier. 3. もし地中に水がなかったら、ほとんどの動物は死に、動物は飢えるだろう。   ( in / for / water / not / were ) the ground, most plants would die and animals would starve. 4. テレビをつけないでほしいのですが。   ( turn / you / the / rather / on / didn't / I'd ) TV. 5. 彼はまるで経済学の専門家であるかのように話す。   He talks ( as / an expert / he / economics / in / if / were ). 6. もし君が事情を説明すれば、メアリーはきっと分かってくれるだろうに。   I'm ( explained / if / Mary / sure / understand / would / you ) the situation to her. お手数をおかけしますが、よろしくお願いいたします。 ミスなどありましたら、お知らせください。

• この文章が正しいか教えてください。

こんにちは。 よろしくお願いいたします。 まず、私が言いたいことを日本語で書きます。 これからはこのアドレスにメールを送るね。 さっそくお願いしたいんだけど、これからは英語で書いた文章で間違っている部分を正しく書き直して教えて欲しいんだ。 私もあなたを助けるから。 土曜のフェスどうだった? 楽しかった? で、これが英語です。 I'll send email this address fpr the future. I want to tell me that if my sentences isn't correct, can you tell me the correct sentences. I'll try to help you. How was festival on Suturday? Were you fun?

• 仮定法と直説法

If I knew her address, I could write to her. というのは、仮定法で、今、彼女の住所を知らない、という状況で、「もし、知っていたら、手紙を書くことができるのに」と言っていると思うのですが、 例えば、直説法で、過去のことで、「知っていたら、書いた」というようにするにはどうすればいいのでしょうか?

• 英語が合っているか見てほしいです(>_<)

あなた、いつも結婚っていうけど 結婚したいって言ったことがあるのは本当に私にだけ? あなたに怒らないし、別れるって言わないから嘘つかないで本当のこといって。 You say always get married, Is it really only to me that you have said "I want to marry you" in your whole life? I really don't get mad at you, I will not tell you to break up with you, so tell me the truth.

• 英語 仮定法

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題も合っていた問題も訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです ・My father (give/smoking/up/wishes/could/he). →wishes he could give up smoking ・I (I/when/had been/Tom/called on/him/at home/wish). →wish Tom had been at home when I called on him. ・You (seen/a ghost/look/if/had/as/you). →look as if you had seen a ghost. ・"Why didn't you tell me she married him?" "()" 1 I have told you because I had known it. 2 I told you because I married her. 3 I would have told you if I had known it. 4 She married him because I had known it.→1 ・If () not for his help, I would not be able to finish the work. 1 I had 2 it were 3 there were 4 they had→2 ・Ken must have had an accident on his way home; (), he would have been here by now. 1 otherwise 2 if 3 but 4 for→1 わからなかった問題です ・並び替え 1 (you/would/she/do/if/what)won a goal medal in the Olympics. 2 (about/we/is/on/set/time/off/it) a camping holiday. ・間違った部分を選んで直す 1 (1 Were) the would (2 to come) to an end, we (3 will) carry (4 on) the plan. 2 Had I (1 knew) that she (2 didn't feel) very well yesterday, I wouldn't have (3 asked) her to(4 work late).

• 英語仮定法における大過去について

“The ball was thrown to Jim and he bobbled it. If it were me [to whom it had been thrown], I would have caught it easily.” In most cases, it should be “If it were I.” という英語による文法の説明がありました。しかしこれは時制上、”If it had been me, I would have caught it easily.”となるべきではないのでしょうか? 同じように、”He didn’t collide with me. He could have caused me and himself serious harm if he crashed into me.”と言うネイティブがいるのですが、これも” He didn’t collide with me. He could have caused me and himself serious harm if he had crashed into me.” と言うべきところではありませんか? 大過去の形をとるべきであろうと理解される部分の時制を、過去形で表現しているネイティブの言語専門家による仮定法の文例を散見し、混乱しています。 どのようなことが理由か教えて頂ければ幸いです。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語 不定詞2

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題は訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです。 ・ジョージは一緒に遊ぶ友達がたくさんいた。 George had a lot of friends (to play, to play with)→to play ・ガードは秘書をタクシー内で待たせた。 Gerd had her secretary (waited, wait) in the taxi.→waited ・ケイトは私がその部屋に入るのを見た。 Kate () me () the room.→saw, enter ・Rachel hurried to the airport, () the flight. 1 miss only to 2 only to miss 3 to miss only 4 to only miss→2 ・He had to attend night school () improve his computer skills. 1 in order so 2 for 3 in order to 4 as→3 ・The man is said () rich before his company failed. 1 having been 2 that he was 3 to be 4 to have been→4 ・When I heard her () for the first time, I knew she had a promising career ahead of her. 1 sing 2 to sing 3 sang 4 be sung→2 ・() your child do what he wants to do if you want him to grow up. 1 Let 2 Make 3 Get 4 Allow→2 わからなかった問題です。 訳もお願いしたいです。 ・駅まで迎えにきてくれてありがとう  You are kind to pick me up at the station. =It is kind ()() to pick me up at the station. ・間違った部分を選んで直す 1 (1How) careless (2with him) (3not to notice) such (4an obvious error!) 2 (1Nobody) knows what made him (2to visit) (3such) a (4dangerous) zone. ・並び替え 1 Your support has (the/possible/me/for/enter/to/it/made) university. 2 I don't know(what/if/out/to/a fire/do/breaks) in my school.