• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。

海外から自転車を購入しようかと思いやり取りしているのですが I have ask Kuota to assemble your bicycle with a frame Di2 ready. Di2に対応したフレーム、Di2を搭載した自転車 どちらを依頼してくれてるのでしょうか? ちなみに kuota→メーカー Di2→コンポ(変速) になります。 よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • snorioo
  • ベストアンサー率54% (103/188)
回答No.3

Di2用フレームを使った自転車を注文してくれて、 それはデュラエース(mechanical Dura-Ace)に組み替えて送ってくれるのでしょうか? お返事お待ちしております。 I am a little bit worried that there might be a misunderstanding. Have you ordered a bicycle using Di2 frame, and reassemble it to a mechanical Dura-Ace? Your earliest reply will be appreciated. 私はもしかして誤解があるのではないかと心配してます。 後は依頼文どおりです。

amania_123
質問者

お礼

今回の件で自分は海外通販しないほうがいいなと痛感しました... 様子見てみます。 本当にありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• snorioo
  • ベストアンサー率54% (103/188)
回答No.2

失礼しました。問い合わせメールの依頼と勘違いしました。 「調達済みのDi2フレームを使ってあなたの自転車を組み立てるようクオタに依頼しました。」 頼りない英文なので確信はもてません。最後のreadyの意味がはっきりしませんが一応上のように訳しておきました。

amania_123
質問者

お礼

私もハッキリした返答ではなく悩んでいまして... 元々、英語が苦手なので不器用な英語でやり取りした自分が悪いのかもしれません。 できればそこをハッキリしたいのでできれば 何度もお尋ねして申し訳ない。 すこし混乱しています。 Di2用フレームを使った自転車を注文してくれて、 それはデュラエース(mechanical Dura-Ace)に組み替えて送ってくれるのでしょうか? お返事お待ちしております。 という感じで問い合わせメールの文書を考えていただけないでしょうか? 本当にすいません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • snorioo
  • ベストアンサー率54% (103/188)
回答No.1

I am a little bit confused. Have you ordered a bicycle with a Di2 frame or the one with Di2 itself? すこし混乱しています。 Di2用フレームを使った自転車を注文してくれたのでしょうか、Di2を搭載した自転車を注文してくれたのでしょうか? 相手のメールは、Di2フレームは用意できていて、それに部品を加えて組み立てるというように読めます。 相手の英語も頼りないですが。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

http://okwave.jp/qa/q7561346.htmlの続きです。 Hello, You have ordered the Kuota Kebel with Dura-Ace mechanical group. But the frame is a Di2 ready, so in future if you wish change group and use a Di2 the frame is ok.

• 和訳してください

下記を和訳してください。 宜しくお願い致します。 We have your order ready, unfortunately i have been advised by my warehouse manager that we can not included those extra A(商品名) that you requested. If you wish to go ahead with your original order it is ready for payment.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に お願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします You can have a further Synastry reading, or chart comparison at any time if you wish to. This is not a "one off" reading. If you do have a further reading you can also ask any questions that you would like to know concerning the relationships, and your comments are welcome. It helps me pick up the psychic thread of your life and also prevents accidental repetition of things I may have already told you. I hope you have found this synastry helpful, and revealing. I am always here you need never feel alone with your problems.

• 自転車のスプロケット交換について

自転車のスプロケット交換について マウンテンバイクルックのスプロケット交換し、6段変速から7段変速にしようと思うのですが、シマノの7段変速のスプロケットをみてみると、少し厚みが増しているような感じがしますが、ほとんどの場合、フレーム側の加工なしで取り付けれるでしょうか? ドラムブレーキ搭載車は相性が合わなかったりするそうですが、交換しようとしている車体はブレーキはVブレーキなので、大丈夫でしょうか? 解答よろしくお願いします。

• Remember this when you are ready to

Remember this when you are ready to bargain with Life for whatever it is that you ask as your price for having passed this way. 以下の文章なのですが、意味が今ひとつ分かりません。 意味と共に、以下(1)(2) (1)in whose mind the thought is ~ の文法に関して (2)when you are ready to bargain with Life for whatever it is that you ask as your price for having passed this way.の for whatever it is 以降の文法 に関してご教示頂ければ幸甚です。 The amount is limited only by the person in whose mind the thought is put into motion. faith removes limitations! Remember this when you are ready to bargain with Life for whatever it is that you ask as your price for having passed this way.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外からの送金を受けたいのですが、カナダの銀行からメールが来ました。 なんと書いているのでしょうか? 和訳を終えてください。 また、このメールから、どうすれば送金を受けれるのでしょうか? 荷物は発送済みで、日本の口座も連絡済みで、その代金の送金です。 このまま、待っていれば送金は受けれるのでしょうか? Dear Valued Customer Shuji, We are very grateful for having business with our customer *Mrs Rogja Adrian* we want you to understand that She's a good customer to us and very reliable Women. She made the transfer of *113,000:00 JPY* to your account and we have approved the money and has been processing to your account. But due to our transfer department and new procedure, we requested for the shipping proof from you to verify you very well, because your money is ready with us to activate to your bank account, and we must verify the shipping proof from you first, as well as we confirmed the transfer she made to you. Kindly get back to us with the shipping document as soon as possible in which we arrange it below for you, so that your account will be activate with the amount your buyer paid to your bank account. Shipment Tracking Number :- Shipment Scan Receipt :- Photo Of The Item Shipped:- We will send you the password for the release of the money to your accounts after you send the receipt of shipment to Alternatively you can send it to our account section with the contacts provided below service_departmentconsultant@secureroot.com

• どなたか英語得意な方 翻訳してください

スイスの自転車屋さんからのメールです。 翻訳ソフトだと下記のような文面になるのですが どなたかもっとわかりやすく翻訳していただけませんか? おはよう、ヤマダさん私がそうしたなら、質問を理解してください、そして、あなたはSTIレバーとフロント・ディレーラーで変える問題を持っていますか?あなたは、よりはっきりとあなたがあなたの自転車の上に掘り出し物を持っているという問題であるものを私に書くことができますか?それでは ※STIレバー:自転車のシフトチェンジ用のレバーです ※front derailleur:前変速機 のことです。 Good morning Mr. Yamada, If I have understand your question, you have problem to change with the STI lever and the front derailleur ? Can you write me more clear what is the problem that you have find on your bike ? Best regards, ここの店で海外通販で買った自転車なんですが フロントディレイラー用のSTIが調子が悪く 初期不良か?とメールした返信が上記のメールです。

• 和訳お願いいたします

It was my pleasure to look for your hair dryer ... this way it made me feel I could do something for you and that makes me very happy. Of course you can use my towels. Actually I also have an extra bath robe you can use. You can use everything in my house ... please consider my house as your home for Do we take off our shoes when we enter the house? Generally speaking ... no. But in my house yes. I always take of my shoes when I enter the house and put on my slippers. And I also ask everybody who enters to do this. (I will prepare slippers for you). So in the house I walk around with my slippers and to go to the bedroom I take off my slippers. But I think in Japanese house it's a little bit different. The part of the house where you can't wear shoes, the floor is a little bit higher, no? Can you be honest ... have you never walked in your house with your shoes? Really never? You were never a naught girl? hahaha

• 和訳お願いいたします

i dont know what you want, you break up with me one day and then you ask me if we`re broken up and want to get back together? look i need you to understand is going to to be difficult, and i may not respond back right away all of the time. i am going to be here for quite a while still , i have no job, and i barely have enough money left for a plane ticket to to japan please i need your patience if this is going to work but i`ll give another chance

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes I got your funds and I see you did not send as a gift so they took out $4.00 for the fees, I will add that on to your shipping cost when I am ready to ship to you. I have ordered your SAIK host ! and you have been entered into the work log Man that is one heck of an address I am bit confused as I have not seen one like it before, I'll ask about it just before I'm ready to ship. Have a good day SAIK host=ライトの名前です。

MFC-J6580CDWの印刷不良
このQ&Aのポイント
  • MFC-J6580CDWを使用していますが、上部にある部分からコピーを行うと線が入ってしまいます。
  • 他の印刷などは問題ありません。
  • ご質問の内容は、「MFC-J6580CDWを使用して線が入ってしまう問題が発生している」ということです。
回答を見る