• 締切済み

美しいもの★!

今、卒論のための資料集めをしています! そこでお手数ではありますが、みなさんの 意見も取り入れたいと思います。 ご協力お願いします!! (1)あなたにとって美しいものとは何ですか? (2)世界で最も美しい場所はどこですか?(3つ) (3)世界で最も美しい食べ物はなんですか? (4)世界で最も美しいアーティスト、ポップスターは誰ですか? (5)なぜ人々は美しさにこだわり、異性へのアピールをするのだと思いますか? (6)あなたはきれいになるためにどのくらいの時間をかけますか? (7)きれいになるためにどのくらいのお金を使いますか? 長々と失礼します。 どれか1つでも答えれるものがあれば、 意見をください!よろしくお願いします^^ I want to ask you about "Beauty". If you have any idea, please give me the opinion. 1,what is beauty for you? 2, what is the most beautiful place around the world? 3, what is the most beautiful food? 4, what is the most beautiful popstar? 5, why do we want to be more beautiful? and, why do we appeal to the opposite sex? 6, how much time each day you spend to make up? 7, how much money do you spend for your beauty? I'm glad to you to take a lot of opinion:)

みんなの回答

回答No.1

アンケートカテゴリーが適切だと思うのだが・・・ とりあえず、回答を (1)美しさにこだわらない姿 (2)満天の星が見えるサバンナ・轟々と流れ落ちる大瀑布・地獄 (3)手をかけない料理 (4)容姿で評価したことがない。心の評価なぞ無理 (5)繁殖行動もしくは自尊心のため (6)最低限の公衆マナーの類だけ。風呂・洗顔の類のみ (7)風呂・洗顔・歯磨き・制汗スプレー・香水などのみ。心が綺麗でありたい 以上 ちなみに、英文はもう少し考えて記述しよう

関連するQ&A

• how do you think などについて

What do you think we can get there?  What is your opinion we can get there?  私たちがそこに行けることをどう思いますか。 という訳になるでしょうか? また、 How do you think about the math problem? などの用法はあるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳

How much do you want to spend? How can I help you? I'm looking for some joggingshoes. 3つだけなのでお願いします

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

よろしくお願いいたします。 I am fine thank you what about you I am very glad that you had to face how do you still the same when you want to come to it what I want to do something we can meet you somewhere how's everything with you I want to hear about you

• 訳して下さい!m(_ _)m

友達からメールをもらったのですが、なんて書いてあるんですか??? バカな私には分かりません・・・。教えてください。 There are so many things to do each day There is so much going on in the world of great concern that often we do not stop and think about what is really important to us One of the nicest things in my life is my friendship with you and even if we don´t have a lot of time to spend with each other I want you to always know how much I appreciate you and our friendship

• 訳して下さい!m(_ _)m

友達からメールをもらったのですが、なんて書いてあるんですか??? バカな私には分かりません・・・。教えてください。 There are so many things to do each day There is so much going on in the world of great concern that often we do not stop and think about what is really important to us One of the nicest things in my life is my friendship with you and even if we don´t have a lot of time to spend with each other I want you to always know how much I appreciate you and our friendship

• HowとWhatの違い

When you want to know the opinion about the new film someone saw, you should say to him or her ,"( ) think about the new film?" の( )に選択肢から選ぶ問題があったのですが、 1)How do youか、2)What do youと思いました。答えは2)でした。ここでなぜ1)がダメなのでしょうか?1)でも十分意味が通ると思いますが。もしかしてHowとthinkは組み合わせちゃいけないのでしょうか? はっきりしないので、どなたか教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 「これいくらだったと思う?」は英語で?

自分で調べてみたところ、二通りありました。 ・What do you think how much this is? ・How much do you think this is? です。 ちなみに調べる前に自分で考えたのは How much do you think this was? でした。 もしくは Can you guess how much this was? です。 問題は、まず「What do you think」で始めるか、「How much」で始めるかが一つと、 be動詞は過去形じゃなくていいのか。 です。 私が思ったのは、もしバーゲンで買ったのなら今は値引き前の値段で売っているでしょうし、 店によって値段も変わるとおもったから過去形なのではないかと思ったのです。 言ってしまえば全部通じるような気がします。 でもよく使われる表現や文法上正しいものが知りたいのです。 どうなのでしょうか?

• 英会話

1.What do you do in your free time? 2.What is dream? 3.Do you like to eat fruits/what fruit do you like? 4.What did you eat for breakfast /lunch(2things) 5.What is your favourite animal?(Why)? 6. Do you like to read books(what kind)? 7. What is the weather like today/yesterday? 8. Where would you like to visit?(why) 訳をお願いします 7.What

• 中学英語 模範解答を教えてください。

(1)Why are you saving so much money? ( )are you saving so much money( )? (2)Yoshio,how about playing soccer after school? Not? ア.How イ.If ウ.Why エ.Certainly (3)どうして、一郎はこんなに遅いのだろう。 I’m( )( )Ichiro is so late. (4)How much is this old stamp? ( )is the ( )of this old stamp? (5)What sort of man is the new teacher? What is the new teacher( )? (6)君はミーティングに参加しなかったね。-いいえ、しましたよ。 You ( )attend the meeting,( )you? ― ( ),I( ) (7)Do you know the meaning of this word? Do you know( )this word( )? (8)彼女は何歳だと思いますか。 you/ is/ how/ she/ think/ do /old (9)I couldn’t understand his laughing like that. I couldn’t understand( )he ( )like that. (10)彼女はなぜ、そのような古い話に興味があるのかしら。(11語で英作文) (11)Do you know the name of this bird? Do you know ( )this bird( )called? (12)How many times do you go shopping every week? How ( )do you go shopping every week? (13)Do you know when she was born? Do you know when ( )( )is? (14)Do you know the distance from the station to his house? Do you know ( )( )( )it is from the station to his house? (15)Where did he find the money? Do you know it? Do you know ( )( )( )? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。困っています…

(1)Do you enjoy meeting new people? why? (2)what are some good things to ask someone you just met? (3)How often do you meet new people? Where do you meet them? (4)How important are first impressions to you? why?