• ベストアンサー

frosting

h_bopper2002の回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

because delivery is post in(frosting?), →because delivery is posted.と言ってます。 it's good for Europe,it's post in(frosting) →it's good for Europe,it's not posted.と言ってます。

eigoself
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。その前のGETTING PROMISEを受けて予算の実現が公表されていると言っているのですね。これからもまた、回答をよろしくお願い申しあげます。

関連するQ&A

• てんぷら?

In Ukraine, it is also very hot now. Abnormal heat. Already 2 weeks heat up to 32 degrees in the shade. I do not like when it is very hot. I do not like to sweat. (sun) In the heat it is good to drive a car with air conditioning. In urban transport is very hot, especially when a lot of people. Do you like when it's hot? Thanks for the photo. Beautiful. I have never tried jelly with sake. I think it is delicious.Beautiful packaging . Yes, I want to be a father in the future. Children are good. (baby) There is laughter in the house, smiles. But raising children is hard. want in the future? Did you want to get married in the temple? (church) Templeはお寺ですよね?寺で結婚式する人っているんですか?。どんな人ですか?。

• 添削おねがいします

And two-thirds refugees who arrived in Europe is men. Because the journey is very hard for women and children. And families with many children cannot quite arrive. 「そして欧州にまでたどり着ける難民の3分の2は男性だ。なぜなら旅が女性や子供にとって非常にきついからだ。また多くの子どもがいる家族はなかなかやってこられない。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語 の質問です

外国の方達からメールが届きました。日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? お願いしますm(_ _)m I have in the same hight i think is not good when he is eating and drinking the whole life like that :) When I saw the pic the first thought was: bowl on the floor Mine eat everywhere. :-) I do feed high because in the wild they would comfortably lay down and eat slowly. Bloat is not an issue with Salukis.

• 翻訳・日本語に訳して下さい。

Yes that item is still for sale. We don’t stock it so it would take approx 3-4 weeks to get a hold of. The cost is £769.20 including VAT. Delivery cost would depend on delivery address, if you could provide this to us then we could get you a delivery cost. Unfortunately we don’t deliver out with the UK. If you pay for the item in full and we have cleared funds you could then send in a courier yourself to collect the item.

• 英語 和訳

When you visit other countries, you should understand that people do things differently. However, because somethig is different, it doesn't mean that it's good or bad. 和訳お願いします

• よろしくお願いします

Because what happens in Europe doesn't always stay in Europe, unlike Las Vegas, the first thing you should do is be tested for STDs to guarantee you didn't bring an unwanted souvenir home with you. If you are clean, discuss this with your religious adviser, if you have one. Justify it however you may wish, Justify it however you may wishの訳をよろしくお願いします。mayはどのような役割でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 前置詞の用例

適当に文章を作ってみました。括弧内のことを念頭において前置詞を使ったのですが、これでよいのでしょうか?補足・訂正をお願いします。 1)You are good for a beginner(~にしては) 2)It is good for me(私のために) 3)It is good to me(私にとっては) 4)This method is useful in statistics(領域、分野) 5)I’ll have to go with my fate(原因) 6)This is for $10

• この what はなんでしょうか?

これはイギリス生まれのある二人が、「イギリス料理はおいしくない」と言われている事に関しの会話を文にしたものの一部です。雑誌に掲載されていました。 I think when people say that English food doesn't taste good , I think they mean that it's very plane and simple. But , you know what we say in Britain - that the food doesn't need spice or anything added because the vegetables are fresh ,good, good quality meat. この英文について質問なのですが、But , you know what we say in Britain のwhatはどういった働きをしているのですか?関係代名詞でしょうか?無くても良いような気もするのですが、やはりあるからにはきちんとした理由があるのでしょうね。知りたいです。こういう働きをしていて、こんなときに使うんだ、という事を教えてもらえると嬉しいです。 以下自分の訳です。 「私は思うんだよ。みんなが、イギリス料理はおいしくないと言うとき、それは、味付けがシンプルである事を意味しているんだって。けど、イギリスで我々は言うよね、野菜は新鮮だし、肉の品質もいいし、イギリスの食べ物はスパイスなど必要ないって。」 それではよろしくお願いします。

• spendの役割

NHKラジオ実践ビジネス英語4月号14ページにある英文です。When the economy's doing well,it's spend,spend,spend with no thought for tomorrow.「経済が好調なときはひたすら消費して、明日のことなど考えません」この場合it's はit isですか、it hasですか。いずれにしても、その後に動詞の現在形のspendがくるのは文法的に理解できないのですが、どなたか教えて下さい。なんとなく意味は解るのですが。

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.