• 締切済み

何度も何度もですが… 訳してもらえますか?

halfwhiteの回答

回答No.1

私にはそんなに多くの女友達はいません。女の子たちと会っていると居心地が悪いのです。できればこの状態から抜け出すためのアドバイスをくれない? 以上です。 文法的にまちがっていたり、スペルなどもアメリカのティーンを真似ている感じですがくどすぎなので、おそらく英語が母国語では無い方の文章に感じますね。 それはさておき翻訳でした。

swifty13
質問者

お礼

ありがとーございます(^〇^)

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

My husband is considerate and the nicest person I know. Unlike him, I can be confrontational if I feel I am being mistreated. It makes him really uncomfortable, and he will often immediately leave the situation. https://slate.com/human-interest/2016/05/dear-prudence-i-slept-in-the-same-bed-as-a-platonic-friend.html leave the situationとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英訳をお願いします。

以下の文の英訳をお願いします。。。 since i meet you, i allways feel joy in my heart, i think something good entered my heart to come and stay, お願いします<m(__)m>

• 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

i like u so much anytime. BECAUSE your FRIEND of mine. you feel me? 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• 教えてください!

こんばんわ。 「今日、私は友達に会う為に大阪に来ています」と アメリカ人の方にメールを送りたいのですが I have come to Osaka for me to meet a friend today. この英文で伝わりますか? 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします Thank you so much! I really appreciate everything. Time will come that I will tell you & let you feel what I feel for you... I hope you can wait for that right time. よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

The problem is that I get extremely uncomfortable around adult guys. So uncomfortable that I get anxious and nervous and want to run in the other direction. I don't understand it though, I have never been physically abused, never been assaulted in any way, and I hate that I am pretty sure I come off as rude on occasion to adult guys I meet. Either friends' dads, teachers, etc. I don't think it has anything to do with my mom's ex, but that's around when it started. that's aroundとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 彼女の書いたメールの意味。

これはこの前彼女とナイトクラブに行ったときについての メールのないようです。 I wanted you to come out to have fun too,but you seemed like you wanted to be close to me and I feel uncomfortable like that. I have other friends who I like to see,not just you. I thihk you can have a good time meeting new peopel and dancing you don't need ME to be there!baka. これは自分が彼女に近づいたことは不快だったのでしょうか?ちょっと確認したくって・・・。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

I'd like so much to fall in love with you    when we'll meet... I feel like a teenager...  上記の英語訳ですが、  I'd like so much to fall in love with you  ⇒ ここで、ピリオドがついていないので、  when we'll meet... I feel like a teenager...  「私はあなたと会ったときにとても恋をしたい、  私は10代の時のように感じる。」  こんな感じの訳でしょうか?  ピリオドがあるとないとでは、おそらく訳が違ってきますよね??  改行されてWhen なのは意味があるのか、ないのか・・・  これは、インターネットで知り合ったペンパルの男性に、  私が好意の気持ちを伝えたところ、このような返事が来ました。  これまで約2ヶ月毎日メールのやり取りをしており、  来年の7月に会う予定でいます。    とてもやさしい男性なので、このような表現は、遠まきに私を避けているのかな・・・とも考えられ・・・    おかわりの方、どうぞ教えてください。よろしくお願い致します。

• How can I make friends?

How can I make friends in Japan? Don't you think it difficult that if you drop out the place you born and grow up?? I'm so tired of the situation being alone. I've tried to make friends, but don't like the people where I meet.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am not up to sleepless nights and running after a child. http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2016/10/dear_prudence_my_boyfriend_won_t_let_me_meet_his_new_female_friend.html?via=rubric_recirc_recent 和訳をよろしくお願いします