• ベストアンサー

Directとinquire

zak33697の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • zak33697
  • ベストアンサー率27% (275/1016)
回答No.3

"Bへ"Aを問うときは、 inquire A of B 、 または、 inquire of B about A です。 of ではなくてto ならば directでしょう。inquire_to_なる用法を 米語では聞きませんが。

b66mm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 「inquire」の使い方

「inquire」の使い方 いつもお世話になっております。 inquire any questions to Mr. Suzuki.....(使えない) direct any questions to Mr. Suzuki.....(使える) inquireは使えないと、本の解説に書いてあったのですが、理由が分かりませんでした。 aboutがついてないからですか? 初歩的な質問かもしれませんがお願いします。

• メール和訳

こんなメールが来ました。 Dear kachan48, You have successfully registered as affiliate on FilePost.com. Your FilePost.com account login is(アドレス) If you have any questions about the affiliate program and your account settings, we recommend you to visit our Support Center and review Frequently Asked Questions: ○○○ Please do not reply to this letter, it was created automatically. If you have any questions contact our support team at We are happy to work together with you! Sincerely Yours, Filepost Teamと来ました。次も同じ人から Dear kachan48, You have successfully registered at FilePost.com file hosting service. Feel free to log into your account using the following credentials: Login:(アドレス) Password:○○○ If you have any questions about our service, we recommend you to visit our Support Center and review Frequently Asked Questions: Please do not reply to this letter, it was created automatically. If you have any questions contact our support team at Sincerely Yours, Filepost Teamと来ました。OOOはURLです。 このメールを和訳してくれませんか? 回答お願いします。

• 仮定文?の訳。主語の省略?

Should you have any questions about your new terms or would prefer to have the former APR and other terms restored to your account, please call us at the toll-free number noted above. Shouldとwouldがorで並んでいて両方とも仮定になっていると思うのですが、wouldのほうに主語がないのはyouの省略ということでよいのでしょうか? (p205)

• すいませんが、翻訳おねがいします。

すいませんが、翻訳おねがいします。 We do regret for any inconvenience caused! A new package will be shipped as soon as possible.Please take a note of the new order number 344178-DD. You will receive a notification email when the new package is dispatched. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further question.

• 英文を教えて下さい。

仕事で英語圏の国に行くことになりました。 相手側が色々と予約してくれました。間違っては大変なのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 (現地に行けば通訳がいるので英語には困りません) Following is Mr. 000 hotel accommodation for 2 nights and 3 days. In addition, on AAA 7th, the meeting will commence at 10 AM. The same day we will be arranging for dinner at 6 PM so please let me know if Mr. 000 has any preference of food so I can make the arrangement. Just in case, there’s a problem at the hotel please give me a call on my cell: (000) 000-1600.

• 英文が読めません。すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

Glad to know you received the item already. The carved side is the back.Please try to look at the sign at the front view.You will know how amazing it looks. If you have any further questions,please kindly let me know.

• 英文が読めません。すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

Glad to know you received the item already. The carved side is the back.Please try to look at the sign at the front view.You will know how amazing it looks. If you have any further questions,please kindly let me know.

• 英文の翻訳について

レイトチェックアウトを依頼した後に届いたメールなのですが、 依頼に了承していただけたのか、よくわかりません。 翻訳をよろしくお願いいたします。 We are please to confirm late check out till 05.00pm on 04 May 2011 @ THB 2,750.-net and you could settle upon departure date We look forward to welcoming and serving you at ホテル名 on 01-04May 2011. Should you need any assistance please feel free to contact us. Any urgent matter, please contact directly at +電話番号.

• 英語の送付状(至急)

外国の会社に仕事関係の書類を送るのに英語の送付状を送ろうと思っています。書類送付の例文などがどこを探しても見つからず困っています・・ 私が考えた文章でおかしくないか、チェックしていただけ ないでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 December 20, 2008 Mr. ○○ Director ○○○Co.Ltd ○○(アドレスがここに入ります) Dear Mr. ○○ We have enclosed the required document ASIAN Study Years and it will reach you in a week or so. If we can be of any further help or you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Sincerely, HANAKO YAMADA YAMADA Co.Ltd YAMADA building 1-2-3, YAMADA MACHI Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 000-0000 JAPAN Main Office 000-0000 Direct 000-0000

• 翻訳をお願いします

海外ネットショップで植物を注文したのですが、 どうやらキャンセルになってしまったようです。 ですが理由がよくわかりません。 どなたか簡単でいいので理由だけでも訳してもらえないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 I am sorry but we can no longer ship to Japan. Your order has been updated to the following status. New status: Canceled For complete growing instructions for cuttings, seeds, and rooted plants please see: http://www.mauiplumeriagardens.com/about.php Please reply to this email if you have any questions.