• ベストアンサー

英訳お願いします。「電話する約束をした」

enna2005の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • enna2005
  • ベストアンサー率40% (333/819)
回答No.3

すみません、変な回答になってしまいました。 ”(あなたに)約束した通り” というのは ”彼女に約束した通り” の意味です。 電話を掛ける人(あなた)と彼女で ”2人”で、約束したのも we なんですが、 ここで、we had a promise (get/got ではありません)とすると 「私たちが彼女に約束した」 の意味に取られる可能性ありなので、 はっきりさせるには as I promised her,I gave her a call ~~~ 私が彼女に約束した通り、~~~ にすると良いと思いますよ。 あと、スペルミスがあります。 promise catch それと call the morning ではなく call in the morning ”朝に電話” ですから catch my calling で 私(から)の電話 という意味にするのは少し苦しいかも?です・ she did not catch my calling で使うとしたら、 彼女は私からの電話に気付かなかった と言う意味としてなら通じるのかなと思います。 電話に出なかった は過去形なので does not ではなく did not

関連するQ&A

• 英訳の問題です。お願いします。

英訳の問題です。 「私は長い間弟に会っていません」 を、自分は I have not met my brother for a long time. としたのですが。 模範解答では I have not seen my brother for a long time. とmet が see になっていました。 私の解答ではダメでしょうか。お願いします。

• カーテンを開けるという英訳は

まず朝起きるとカーテンを開け、むすめの弁当を作る。 という英訳は I open the curtains first and make lunch for my daughter when I get up in the morning. で合っていますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします

下記のどれか1つでもいいので英訳お願いします (1)Mt. Fuji is the most famous mountain in japan. (2)Must we close the window?. (3)My father bought me this computer. (4)My father has been to Malaysia four times . (5)My father would often go to a concert. (6)My friends call me kate. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いいたします

以下の文章の英訳お願いいたします。 Its nice to hear from you! Thank you for your concern and well wishes for my recovery. I am not completely recovered as of yet, but I am doing very well and will be 100% by the end of this year - I am very fortunate. See you soon. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• どのような意味でしょうか

When I moved into my current home with my husband, "John," and our 7-year-old son three years ago, we invited my mother over to see the new house. We were annoyed but not surprised when she found our spare key and made a copy for herself. Since then, she has seen herself in at any time, without calling in advance. she has seen herself inとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• please someone translate for me

"I don't feel I have been anything but honest with you since we have started our friendship, I am sorry I am unable to give my self to you at this point as anything but a friend." this is my homework at my school from out of japan. please someone translate for me. in my idea, it means "she does not feel anything for him(does not she like him?) and it is her honest. so she does not want to be in a relationship with him(she just wants to be a friend)." = "tomodachi ijou koibito miman?" is it light? please, please someone helps me. if you comment me, i can not use japanese now, but i can read japanese, so please write japanese. thank you so much!

• 英訳をおねがいします

「まるで、アメリカは被害を加えられた唯一の国であるかのように語っている姿をテレビでみました。戦争はこのような自分勝手な人を生み出してしまう。そしてそのような人が戦争の指揮をとっていくことになるのだと思う。」の英訳。 A common reason for bullying is if a person does not talk much. But also if a person talks a lot, they will be bullied because they are the center of attention.の文に続くのですが、「では、どのように話せと言うのか」という文の英訳。 これら二つの英訳をお願いいたします。

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その22)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 昨日の夜、娘から家内の携帯に、渡すものがあるから今から行くよとメールがあった。 Last night, my daughter sent to mail to my wife's cellular phone which told that she have a gift, so I'll go to your condo right now. 2 家内と私はなんだろうと思っていた。  My wif and I wondered what she would bring to us. 3 娘がバレンタインの手作りの小さいケーキとクッキーを私と家内と、息子に渡すようにと  わざわざ持ってきてくれた。14日はバレンタインなんだぁ・・・  She brought expressly some litlle cakes and cookies for me,my wife and my son. She said to my wife that one of these cakes and cookies give to my son. It's a Valentine's Day on 14th. (14日がバレンタインなんてすっかり忘れてた感情がうまく訳せません) 4 なにも、せっかくの休みに朝から作らなくてもいいのにと思った。  I thought that she had precious holiday,and she made cakes from morning. I thought that she didn't need make cakes and so on. (全体的にうまく訳せませんでした) 5 家内は彼のために作ったついでにわたしたちのも作ったのよと言った。  娘も「もちろん」と言った。でも嬉しかった。  My wife said to me that she made cakes and so on for her boyfriend,and incidentally made for us. My daughter said to us" Off cource!!". But I was happy. 宜しくお願いします。

• 夜明けを迎える の英訳

夜中の場面で、瀕死の状態である人に向かって、 「彼はもう朝(夜明け)を迎えることはできないだろう」 もしくは、「彼に朝(夜明け)は訪れないだろう」 という文を英訳したいのですが、 He will not wake to a dawn(morning?). The morning(dawn) will not come to him. The day(morning) will not break in him night. かなり間違った英文だと思いますので、どうかご添削お願いします。できれば上記のような短い詩的な?文章にしたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• put them up to it

My mother complains constantly that her teenage grandchildren do not call or text her; however, she does not call or text them either, claiming, "I just don't want to bug anybody." On the rare occasion that she does reach out, usually via text, she is never satisfied with their response. I encourage my children to text her, but she accuses me of putting them up to it. putting them up to itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします