• 締切済み

訳を教えてください

I waz very happy. Luckily,I met you yesterday On the way home.then my Voice had reached you. Each of us talked. Your smile makes me happy. Oh,it's really true. Understand? 縦読みでI LOVEYOUになってるんですけど、英文の意味を教えてください(´・ω・`)

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

僕はとてもうれしかった。 運よく、僕は昨日君にあった 家に帰る途中で。そしたら、僕の 声が君に届いてた。 僕たちはそれぞれ話したね。 君の笑顔は僕を幸せにする。 ああ、本当だよ。 わかった? *** 日本語でも文頭で意味を出せるほど英語がうまくなりたいものですが、無理みたいです。

chan-you
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます\(^o^)/

• poporo11
  • ベストアンサー率51% (17/33)
回答No.2

すごく幸せだったよ。 幸運にも、きのう家に帰る途中 君と会えたね。そのとき 僕の声が聞こえたんだったね。 2人とも話したね。 君の笑顔が見れて嬉しかったなあ。 ほんとだよ。 わかったかな?

chan-you
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます\(^o^)/

• t-tommy
  • ベストアンサー率14% (8/54)
回答No.1

>Each of us talked. 誰を指しているのでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 意味

I waz very happy. Luckily,I met you yesterday On the way home.then my Voice had reached you. Each of us talked. Your smile makes me happy. Oh,it's really true. Understand? 縦読みでI LOVEYOUになってるんですけど、英文の意味を教えてください(´・ω・`)

• 訳を手伝ってください。

長文を読んでいて疑問となる文が3つあり質問させてください。 1.she could actually see what she looked like in the mirror. she lookes like in the mirrorの部分の訳がわかりません。 鏡を見るとありましたが、likeはなぜついているのですか? 2.I don't know what it's like to have naturally perfect vision --- my mother can't understand the concept of having bad eyesight either ---- but I imagine it's something like having really comfortable , really powerful contact lenses. 最初のI don't know what it's like to haveb naturally perfect vision の部分、特にit's like to の部分がどう訳せばよいのかわかりません。 3.I've come to realize that other people treat you differently depending on whether you wear glasses. この文の構文がとれません。どれがSでどれがVなのかわかりません。 訳はだいたいわかります。 以上3つの疑問に答えてくださる方質問に答えてください。 お願いします。

• boys that makes you popul

because it's the inability to understand boys that makes you popular. 抜粋した文なのですが、boys that makes you popularとは つまりどういう意味を成しているのでしょうか?

• 英語

昨日次の様な質問がありました。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q6630790.html 私は、和訳してみましたが、単に日本語に置き換えただけのまずい訳です。お詫びと申しては何ですが、私も英語でやはりまずいまねごとをしてみました。 皆さんにもお時間があれば作っていただければ幸いです。 I love you. Lovely is the most suitable word for you. Oh, I don't know how to express my feelings toward you. Very charming are you! Every time I think of you, my heart beats fast. Your smile makes me really happy. Oh, what I have said above is true. U R the woman I have been looking for!

• 訳と訳し方の解説をよろしくお願いします

I’m an academic from a discipline that typically has higher faculty salaries than most other departments (think business college versus arts and science). Also, since I’m at a public university, all of my salary information is accessible to every Tom, Dick, and Harriet. My question pertains to another colleague from a different department, who does not make as much salary as I do. Every time we meet or run into each other, he makes comments along the lines of, “Oh, you make more than me and my wife together” or some such comment. I can practically feel the envy dripping off of him, and it really makes me feel very uncomfortable, as it’s not my doing that there is so much differentiation in market salaries. it’s not my doing that there is so much differentiation in market salaries. の訳と訳し方の解説をよろしくお願いします

• It feels like ....

自分なりに訳してみたのですが いまいちぴんときません 相手からのメールで もちろんあなたのことは忘れていませんと最初に書いてあって その次の文ですが。。。 It feels like yesterday that we last talked, but I know it's been a long time. となっていました It feels like yesterday that we last talked, が わたたしたちが前に話したのは昨日のようです。 but I know it's been a long time. だけど わたしは知ってる。 長い間たってることを。 であってますか? もうちょっとうまいこと訳したかったのですが アドバイス下さい。

• 「It's not unusual」の日本語訳は?

トム・ジョーンズが歌う「It's not unusual」の歌詞の日本語訳を教えてくれませんか? ちなみに英語ではこんなです↓ It's not unusual to be loved by anyone It's not unusual to have fun with anyone but when I see you hanging about with anyone It's not unusual to see me cry, oh I wanna' die It's not unusual to go out at any time but when I see you out and about it's such a crime if you should ever want to be loved by anyone, It's not unusual it happens every day no matter what you say you find it happens all the time love will never do what you want it to why can't this crazy love be mine It's not unusual, to be mad with anyone It's not unusual, to be sad with anyone but if I ever find that you've changed at anytime it's not unusual to find out that I'm in love with you whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh

• 訳を見てください

訳と質問なんですけど、まず訳を見てください。Eパルとのやり取りでの彼からの返事です。 right now im back at @@@. But this place has really changed. This place was so great when I was here before but now it's really boring. May be it's just in my mine, I don't know. So you have been busy huh? Well I hope you are taking care of yourself........................ @@に戻ったよ。この場所は俺がいた以前はとてもすばらしかった。でも今は本当にたいくつ。 ここまでしか訳せないのですがこの訳であっていますか?ご指摘などございましたら宜しくお願いします。 そしてこの先のmay be からなんですが、私は彼に、 最近は忙しかった。色々あったけど今はもう大丈夫・・・。 と入れたのですが、may be からの訳を教えて下さい。huhとはいっていますがいやみな感じで言っていますか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 訳が分かりません・・・

すいません、友達からEメールを貰ったんですがうまく訳せません・・・ホテルを見つけてほしいようなことを言ってるんでしょうか?  分る方英訳してください、よろしくお願いします。少し長いですが・・・ I will stay for a while. Since I really dont have anywhere to go in Japan I will come if you want me to.Will I be your guest? Yes I will come to Tokyo because of you.. I would really appreciate it if you welcome me. I dont feel like staying in Hotels. I wont have that much money.. If I can find a place to stay in Japan.I can stay longer,but if i cant i will have to leave quicker understand?

• この訳であってますか?

1.The truth is I really like to see you, but when I hear words of "pressure" or jealousy it has the effect of making me uncomfortable and less inclined to see you. 本当のは貴方と会いたいです。でもプレシャーやヤキモチを聞くと不快になり会わない方に気持ちに傾いてしまう。 2.I realise I have been difficult to see because of my travel etc., and maybe that makes my unavailability more frustrating for you. 私は解かっている、貴方に会うのが難しい事を出張などで、、それが貴方に尚、いらつかせている事だと。 unavailabiltyがよく訳せません。 3.So it is a kind of "vicious circle" maybe. Also, I did have a girlfriend for some time who knows about you and is jealous, and makes it difficult to plan any naughtiness. それは一種の悪循環でしょう、又私にはGFがいました。 彼女は貴方の事を知ってそれがヤキモチをなり~、、 it makes~がよくわかりません。 ご指導していただければ幸いです。