• ベストアンサー

略文字 w/n の意味

相手方から以下メールを受け取りました。 Will try to send to you w/n this week. 何となく今週中に送るという意味がわかるのですが、実際w/n は、何の略か? お教え頂けますでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • pasocom
  • ベストアンサー率41% (3584/8637)
回答No.1

「within」(以内、~の中で)。かな?

ubs17gw
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 助かりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

w/n = within

ubs17gw
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 勉強になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• このメールの意味がよくわかりません

Now as it is only submitted you can upload the new version again by removing the old one. After we will publish them you will need to send me so add them instead of submitting a new version. Dropbox will work easy to send them. Does this work for you? 誰か教えていただけないでしょうか? 翻訳サイトでは、今一つ意味がつかめません。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップで欲しい商品を販売者に探してもらっています。 相手から返答がきたのんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。宜しくお願い致します。どうしても欲しい商品で・・・ I will try to find the company that makes IPhone cases with the AAA and send you a link to their website. It is actually a good idea to do the same with the BBB also.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

I will try. If not Olga will meet you And send me your email so I can have a checkin instructions sent to you just in case

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようと思っています。色々と質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I will return to USA today and will reply to you then. I will try to help you. See you then

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようと思っています。注文の事で色々質問したいたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Need it now? Please use the above link to view all of our immediate styles. You may order through Nuorder or simply by replying to this email with your order. will send you the recommendations this night, thanks.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事の取引先から会社に連絡がありました。どうやら本社に来てください!ってメールなんですがちょっと大事なメールですので正確な意味が知りたいです。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 We’re having our 2nd Annual AAA Distributor’s Conference next month. Since you showed interest, we’re extending this invite to you, so if you’re still interested in becoming a distributor for Japan this will be a good time to discuss all matters. This meeting will take place here at our corporate office in Los Angeles, you will need plan for two days for the week of October 6~10th but preferably October 7th, if possible. All AAA distributors will be coming in this week to discuss the current/future of AAA and address all questions that you may have with our CEO and upper management. For this conference we will be extending your accommodations for 2 night stay at a hotel nearby our corporate office so please let me know if you’re interested and I will arrange the details with you. Thanks and look forward to hear from you.

• for と toについて

以下の2文の意味は間違いないでしょうか? 1.I will send a book to you : あなたに本を送付します。 2.I will send a book for you : あなたの代わりに本を送付します。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 AA wanted me to send you the shipping company that will be doing our shipments in case you need:

• 意味を教えて下さい。

メールで hai ○○, k i will see and inform to you, have a nice day というのが来たのですが、どういう意味でしょうか、k i って何かの略でしょうか?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

Where there are jam ups, then you will need to lay on hands.* You can do this directly, or it would be best to have the group to this directly. You will sense more intelligence -★ more space involved in the perception of the individual.★ lay on hands とは手を貸すという意味なんでしょうか? ★~★の意味がよくわからないのですが、どなたかお教えいただけませんか?