• ベストアンサー

英作 短い 

添削おねがいします★ よく知っているはずの街並みが、普段とは別の方向から眺めただけで、一変することがよくある。 when you see the usual streets in a different angle it often comes out in a strange view. streets i ought to know well often seem to change when they are seen from an unusual direction. 2文つくってみました。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.2

「よく知っているはずの街並みが、普段とは別の方向から眺めただけで、一変することがよくある」 今回は添削する時間無く、下記を参考にして下さい。 /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// It is quite likely that the landscape of your well familiar town changes completely when viewed from the different angle. /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ................

その他の回答 (1)

noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.1

A street you know very well sometimes looks totally different when seen from another angle. にしたらどうです?

関連するQ&A

• 英作!!

※バカなので間違えばかりです! A:彼女の夫は何をしている人ですか? B:高校で数学を教えています。 What does her husband do? He teach math in high school. 日が暮れる時、私はまだゴールに向かって走っているだろう。 I will be still running goal, When the sun sets. 先日スーパーで買い物をしている時、ばったり旧友に出会った。 I happened to meet old friend, When I am buying it the other day. 私は明日の朝、ローマに向かって発ちます。 I am going to leave Roma in tomorrow morning. 添削よろしくお願いします!

• 英作!

※すっごいバカです! 明日君が起きる頃、雪が降っているだろう It will snow when you wake up tomorrow. この時期に日本を旅行するなら、寒くなる場合に備えて暖かい洋服を持ってきたほうが賢明でしょう In this season if you traveled to Japan, you would be wise prepare to have warm clothes in case it get cold. A「5月21日から25日まで香港に滞在します」 B「それは素晴らしい!空港まで迎えに行きますよ」 I will stay till May 21 to 25 days in Hong Kong That's great! I am going to pick you up the airport. 添削よろしくお願いします!

• Jingle Bell no kashi

Jingle Bell の中に「Uma wo tobasete iza utae」があり、その「いざ」の意味はなんですか。 辞書を引いて、これしかなかったんです・・・ いざ いざとなれば if one has to; when occasion demands; 《fml》 if compelled; 《fml》 in case of need いざ鎌倉という時には in an emergency; 《口語》 in a pinch; when it comes to the point [《口語》 crunch]; 《口語》 when the chips are down; when it comes to a showdown 歌詞の中のいざはどういう意味を教えてもらえませんか。

• 英作

英作を自分で考えてみたのですが、自信がないので添削をお願いします。 1)いつ結婚するか、子供を産むか産まないかなどは、各人の自由な判断によるべきだ。 →Everyone should be free to decide when they marry and whether they have children and so on. 2)彼は秋田はまったく不案内です。 それで、おいでの節は前もって知らせてもらえれば、空港に出迎える旨、手紙で伝えてあります。 →He is quite a stranger Akita. And if you tell that you come here in advance, I inform that I meet you at in advance, I inform that I meet you at the airport by letter. 3)近々日本にはゴミを捨てる場所がなくなるという。 資源の再利用について、さらに真剣に取り組まねばならない。 →The place to dump garbage are going to disappear in Japan soon. We must get serious about recycling resources. よろしくお願いします。

• 英作問題の添削をお願いいたします

下記の7問の英作問題を解いてみました。添削をよろしくお願いいたします。 1.どうしたいきさつであの男と知り合いになったのですか?  →How did you become acquainted with that man? 2.読むだけでは、いくらたくさん読んでも、書けるようにはなりません  →However much you read, you won't learn to write by only reading. 3.彼は海岸に転地したが、病状を悪化させに行ったようなものだった  →Considering his health, he moved to the shore to be sicker. 4.その二つの河はここで合流し日本でもっとも大きい河のひとつとなる  →The two rivers meet here to become one of the largest rivers in Japan. 5.彼は慌てて結婚し、後でゆっくり臍を噛んだ  →He married in a hurry only to regret that. 6.目を覚ますと、私は見知らぬ部屋におりました  →I awoke to be in a strange room. 7.振り返ってみると一人の警官がこちらを胡散臭そうに見ていました  →I turned back and a police office was watching me suspiciously. お手数かけますが、ご教授の程よろしくお願いいたします。

• 添削をお願いします!

1)I used to play golf when I was in Scotland. 2)You ought to be proud of your father. 3)It is strange that you must say so. 4)Whatever you will say, I cannot believe you. 5)You should to be careful when you drive a car. 6)It must have been a splendid sight. 7)Wherever you may go, I will find you. 8)You studied so hard to pass the test. It should be all right. 特に助動詞が合っているか見ていただきたいです。 解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の意味おしえてください!

"Even though animals don't engage in economic behavior like humans with money,the psychological skills that humans bring to the table when making economic decisions seem to be shared with animals,"said study leader Alexandora Rosati,a postdoctoral researcher in psychology at Yale University. the psychological skills that humans bring to the table when making economic decisions seem to be shared with animalsここがよくわかりません 心理的技術 that humans bring to the table←テーブル?? when以下はなんとなくわかります テーブルのところお願いします><

• 英作

英作の添削をお願いします。 おかしな所がありましたら、ご指摘ください。 よろしくお願いします。 (1)東京から楽に行けて、風景が美しいことで有名な場所が多い。 There are many places within easy reach of Tokyo and noted for beautiful landscape. (2)彼は朝食を済ますと、渡米する友人を迎えに行くといって、急いで出かけました。 He went out in a hurry after having finished breakfast,saying he was going to see off the friend who visited the United states. (3)案の定、午後になって雨が降りはじめた。 It began to rain in this afternoon,as we expected. (4)私はぐっすり眠る性質なので、いったん床についたが最後、目覚ましがないとどうしても起きられない。 Once I go to bed,I cannot wake up without an alarm because I am a heavy sleeper. (5)停車場に着いた途端に汽車は発車した。 Hardly had I gotten to the platform when the train started. (6)正直者が馬鹿を見る世の中だという人も居るが、私はそうは思わない。 正直こそ成功への道である。 Some people say that honesty does not always pay in this world. But I do not agree with this opinion. One leads to your success. (7)銀座へ買い物に行くところですが、ここから地下鉄で銀座へ行けますか? I'm going to go to Ginza for shopping. Can I get Ginza from here by subway? (8)幸福になりたいと思わない人は居ない。 しかし、大切なことが一つある。 それは自分の幸福のために他人を不幸にしてはならないということである。 Nobody wishes to be happy. But there is one important thing. It is that you must not make others unhappy for the sake of your own happiness. (9)最近海外旅行をして気づいたことだが、昔は評判が悪かった日本製品も、今では世界各地でよく売れている。日本製品が見つけられない場所はほとんどない。 During traveling abroad recently,I have noticed that Japanese products are selling well all over the world at present,which used to have a poor reputation. There almost no places where ones are not found.

• seem と power がよくわかりません。

My car's been making a strange noise and I seem to be losing power. という文は、「わたしの車は変な音がするし、バッテリーが上がってきているようだ。」 という意味で良いのでしょうか。 車のことなのになぜ、I seem なのか、また、power はバッテリーのことなのかはっきりしません。. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳でわからないところがあります。

【That, plus more efficient recovery of the discarded goods, ought to translate into huge reductions in waste."】 加えて捨てられた物のより効率の良い回収・・・ この続きが上手く訳せません。お願いします。 ちなみに前の文は 【“A lot of the consumer goods and industrial equipment could become dramatically smaller when nanotechnology comes online.】 で以下のように訳してみました。 『たくさんの消費者グッズや産業の備品はナノテクノロジーが実用化されると、劇的に小さくできるかもしれない』 【ome online 実用化される】 これはTIMEのゴミと環境にかんする文章です