• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします!

成る丸(@Narumaru17)の回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

こんにちは、 原文は、 ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ (JH): How do you think you stack-up against the UFC’s lightweight fighters? (GC): “I would make a lot of noise and bother a lot of top fighters. B.J. has been dominating the division out there and I know I could bring some competition!” ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ http://www.fightlockdown.com/articles/miscellaneous/fld-exclusive-with-jz-cavalcante-qi-would-make-a-lot-of-noise-and-bother-a-lot-of-top-fightersq ですよね? というわけで、この文はケンジ(B.J.)と比べての発言ではなくて、UFC選手と比べているわけです。 意訳すると、「俺が(UFCで試合したら)大騒ぎになってトップファイターもメチャメチャ困らせるぜ! B.J.があっちじゃー優位を占めているようだが、俺も(あっちで)相当スゴイ試合をもたらすことができるぜ!」 bring:~をもたらす http://eow.alc.co.jp/bring+%E3%82%82%E3%81%9F%E3%82%89%E3%81%99/UTF-8/ some:相当な  http://eow.alc.co.jp/some+%E7%9B%B8%E5%BD%93/UTF-8/?ref=sa I know I could bring some competition.は、省略された箇所を補うと、 I know (if I had a chance to fight against the UFC’s lightweight fighters,) I could bring (UFC) some competition. と成ります。 こうすれば、おわかりになるかと思います。文法的には仮定法過去で、まだ、UFCで戦ったことのないジェシアス・カバウカンチが仮定として「もしも自分がUFCで試合したら」の話をしているわけです。 ご参考までに、

tanten2009
質問者

お礼

わかりやすい説明ありがとうございます。 悩んでいたことがすっきりしました。 とても参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

No5816510の質問者です。和訳をお願いしたいのを英訳と間違えて書きましたので再びお願いします。 The temptationsの昔の歌の一部ですが和訳お願いします。 You've got a smile so bright, you know you could have been a candle I'm holding you so tight, you know you could have been a handle The way you swept me off my feet, you know you could have been a broom. The way you smell so sweet, you know you could have been some perfume. Well, you could have been anything that you wanted to And I can tell, the way you do the things you do. ちなみにこれはholding youってやっぱり男から女性への歌ですよね?

• 和訳をお願いします

I would like to know which strop and accessories are best used with the blade and how I should protect it from rust. It has been engraved but I do not know if your company did the engraving. I want to be able to use it at soon as possible!

• 和訳お願いいたします

ebayで落札した商品が届かなくて 出品者に連絡したら以下のようなメールが届きました 出品者がオーストラリアの郵便局に調査を依頼して 全額返金してくれるという所までは理解できたのですが(合ってますでしょうか?) Can you~先がいまいち分かりません よろしくお願いします I have been dealing with the Post Office all day about your watch. Australia Post has lodged a formal enquiry but it could take 8 weeks to find the result. I do not expect you to have to wait all that time so I think the only fair thing to so is to refund you in full now. Can you please let me know when the watch does arrive, and keep the packaging for me. Perhaps you could photograph any stamps or postal marks that have been left on the package so I can show them to my Post Office. They will locate your watch and either forward to you or return to me if it has been undelivered, but this may take some time. Please accept my sincere apologies. I paid more shipping costs for Registered trackable mail so a problem like this could not occur - and it has occured still. I will send your refund to you immediately. Thankyou very much for your understanding.

• 今回のセンター英語で気になる問題文が・・・

第2問の問3ですが Kenji told me his trip to London was wonderful. I wish I had participated in that program. なのですが、ケンジのロンドンへの旅はケンジが私に話したよりも明らかに前なので Kenji told me his trip to London had been wonderful. が正しい英文なのではないのでしょうか? that programと受けていて、もう終了していたprogramなのは確実なので、なおさらそう感じるのですが・・・ どなたかお願いします!

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 和訳お願いします

The place where we and up was a new experiences for me, they have some interesting tv channels there;) looks like Tokyo has a lot to discover. I could not sleep so I went home. I hope you enjoy it too:) お手数ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 歌詞の英訳をお願いします。

The temptationsの昔の歌の一部ですが英訳お願いします。 You've got a smile so bright, you know you could have been a candle I'm holding you so tight, you know you could have been a handle The way you swept me off my feet, you know you could have been a broom. The way you smell so sweet, you know you could have been some perfume. Well, you could have been anything that you wanted to And I can tell, the way you do the things you do. ちなみにこれはholding youってやっぱり男から女性への歌ですよね?

• 和訳お願いします!!

どなたか和訳お願いしますm(._.)m 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします。 I don't know what to do either. I do love you and want to be with you. What has been bothering me is the last couple times we were together I didn't feel the same from you. I don't understand what the different values and directions you are talking about. Please explain

• 和訳お願い致します

I know we've spent some time together and I like hanging out with you, but since it's mostly been when we're drunk and after being out with other friends, I have thought of it as us being friends and having fun time together. I hope you are okay with that and you don't feel awkward.

• 和訳をお願いします。

先ほども助けて頂いたのですが、連続ですみません。 自分の英語力の無さで悲しくなります・・・ Right through the ages there have been Jews, through all the ages they have had to suffer , but it has made them strong too ; the weak fall, but the strong will remain and never go under ! という文章なんですが・・・ 申し訳ありませんが、力を貸してください。お願いします。 出来ましたら翻訳サイトは使わずにお願いします。