• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:留学の出願書類であるFinancial Statementについて)

留学の出願書類Financial Statementについての疑問

w41s_001の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • w41s_001
  • ベストアンサー率50% (2/4)
回答No.2

#1さんのおっしゃる通りだと思います。 私も留学前に書類を提出する時に、大学の留学窓口の職員の方に言われているので間違いないと思います。 Required estimate living expensesという書類が留学先の学校のHPにありませんか? その金額を上回るだけの費用がないと出願もできません。 私の場合はロサンゼルスへの留学だったのでAcademic Yearで200万以上と書かれていましたが、 アメリカは不法就労者、またはその予備軍を自国内に入れたくないので、 200万と書かれていてもプラス20%くらいを証明できないと安心できないと言われました。 またこのとき私は400万以上の定期預金の残高証明を提出したのですが、 アメリカでは定期預金は簡単におろせるものではないらしく、金額は十分でも一度rejectされました。 まとめると、 ・Requiredの金額+α(20%くらい?)が安全圏 ・普通預金の残高証明(1か月以内に発行されたもの) が好ましいと思います。 見栄を張る、というのは証明書を添付しなければならないはずなので書類上不可能です。 虚偽申請をすればそれ相応のことが待っているかもしれませんので・・・ 今年中に出願をしたいのであれば、親戚の方などに頼んで残高証明を取って来てもらうのはどうでしょうか? 親戚の方のお金を実際に留学に充てるわけではなくても、書類上証明できればこちらのものなので。 書類準備、かなりストレス溜まりますよね。 頑張ってください。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を教えて下さい(´;ω;`)

In spite of all your child's efforts and desire to become independent and your best efforts to let go ,there may be other forces that complicate or slow your beat-Iaid plans . Your child may have some persistent problem areas that prevent moving forward ,or you may be trying to handle other stresses in your life (e.g., marital, health, or financial problems) that interfere with your best intentions. There also may be obstacles in the community -a lack of resources or resources or resistant attitudes that make your child's transition into the world outside the parental home a dif-ficult and frustrating experience .

• Internal Revenue Service IRS. gov(アメリカ国税局) からFAXが来ました

突然、自宅(日本)にこの英文FAXがきました。心当たりがなく戸惑っています。少し訳したのですがよくわかりません。正しい訳を知りたいと思います。長い文なので、最初と最後の部分だけタイピングします。 Dear Sir. Our records indicate that you are a non-resident alien. As a result, you are exempted from United States of America Tax reporting and withholdings, on interest paid you on your account and other financial dealing to protect your exemption from tax on your account and other financial benefit in rectifying your exemption status. Therefore, you are to authenticate the following by completing form W-8BEN,and return to us as soon as possible through the fax number:+1-202-354-4867 ..... We appreciate your cooperation in helping us protect your exempt status and also update our records.    よろしくお願いします。

• 旅費明細書を英語ではなんというのでしょうか?

旅費明細書を英語でお願いします。下記ではおかしいでしょうか。 Bill of travel expenses, accommodation fees, ect. except your flight fees between your country and Sapporo 詳細は[Details] 雑費はAll of your miscellaneous expenses from your country to Sapporo during the training course. よろしくご指導ください。

• 和訳お願いいたします

Your Cross has the energy of being well provided for. You also have the energy of saying ''yes'' and making commitments. Your energetic makeup will always draw the necessary resources to you, however your desire to say ''yes'' can get you overextended and lead you to burn out. You need to follow your own style and make sure your commitments involve things you are passionate about. People will be drawn to you to experience your abundant resources. Make sure you are spending your energies on things that have meaning on your soul level.

• 英語の和訳お願いします(留学書類)

文章の途中までしか載せてませんが、こちら側で訳せたためです。 よろしくお願いします。 Please note that we will not have linen(blankets,pillow,sheet..)available when students move in. Students will have the choice of going shopping when they arrive(we will have a van that takes students shopping) or purchase them sent(so they are ready for you). To Purchase Linen now... Use these steps to purchase linen and assure that your linen is sent to the residence hall and waiting for you when you arrive:

• 翻訳お願いします。入金 英語

3万円三井住友銀行からUFJ銀行の口座に入金しといたよ。」 1I credited 30000yen from your bank account of Mitui Sumitomo Bank to your bank account of UFJ Bank (for you]). 2I deposited /put 30000yen from 3万円三井住友銀行からUFJ銀行の口座に入金しといたよ。」 1I credited 30000yen from your bank account of Sumitomo Mitui( Bank) to your bank account of UFJ Bank (for you]). 2I deposited 30000yen from your bank account of Mitui Sumitomo Bank into your bank account of UFJ Bank(for you). 3I wihdrew 30000yen from your bank account and deposited them into yourBank to your bank account of UFJ Bank (for you]). のようにしてみたのですが、冗長的な表現でしっくりこないのですが、通じますでしょうか?※()は省略できると考えて入れているものです。 1~3をナチュラルな表現に修正して頂ければ幸いです。 宜しくお願いします。

• オーストラリア国内線

バージンブルーという航空会社のケアンズ→シドニー間のチケットを予約するにあたり、 英語で一部よく分からない箇所があります。どなたか詳細を教えて下さい。 Optional Travel Insurance Need to cancel your trip for a covered reason? – No worries, you’ll get your money back! You can purchase Ticket and Baggage Insurance by leaving the 'Yes, I agree to purchase Ticket and Baggage Insurance' option selected. •Cancellation - Covers the cost of your pre-paid ticket against sickness, accidents and more. •Luggage and Personal Effects - Cover for replacing luggage lost/stolen or reimbursing repair cost for accidentally damaged items. •Delay Allowance - Allowance for purchase of essential items or clothing and other personal items. You may have other rights under the Terms and Conditions of carriage. Please read the Financial Services Guide (FSG) and Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) to decide if this product is right for you. This will also be sent by email for your own records. Full insurance options available at www.virginaustralia.com/insurance. Within 14 days of purchase, you can receive a full refund on your premium if you do not want this policy and you have not filed a claim or departed on your trip. Please select 'No Insurance' if you do not wish to purchase insurance. イエス・ノーで選択するようになっていますが、保険のようなものですか?

• イギリス大学院留学 証明書類原本提出について

こんばんは。この度9月よりイギリスの大学院へ留学することになった者です。 現在conditional offerをいただいておりますが、unconditional offerをいただくためには証明書類の原本の提出が必要とあります。 成績証明書や卒業証明書は再発行がすぐに可能なので原本を送ることに抵抗はないのですが、 資格証明書(弁護士や医師、看護師免許など)など、すぐに再発行が効かないようなとても重要な書類は皆さんどのように大学院へ提出されたのでしょうか。やはり原本を提出されましたか。 ちなみに、大学院のホームページの提出書類に関するFAQに対しては次のように記載されており、 日本語、英語の原本の提出が必要かと存じますが、イギリスのRegistryは結構ミスが多く重要書類であっても紛失がよく起こると聞いています。 できればコピーを公証人に認証してもらって、photocopyを送りたいのですが…。 Do I need to send original documents? Yes. All documents must be original apart from your signed offer and bank statements. Only your signed offer and bank statements, if required, may be returned by email. I have been asked to provide evidence of qualifications, what is this? Accepted forms of evidence are; • Original final transcript of your previous study – this must confirm the date and title of your final award. • Original certificates (note: original certificates received by Registry will be kept and returned to the student at registration unless otherwise requested). I included original transcripts when submitting my application, do I need to send further evidence of my qualifications? No. If you have supplied a transcript that confirms the title and date of your final award then you will not normally be required to provide further evidence of your qualifications. Qualifications will still be listed in your offer letter as this is an indication of all your offer conditions. My certificate or transcripts are not in English, will you accept these? No. You need to arrange a translation of your documents. You must obtain this from an official translator (contact your Embassy for further details) and then submit the original translation with the original certificates. Will you accept certified copies of certificates? No.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

To save us both a lot of time and trouble I will pay the shipping to return the razor to you and ask for a refund of $410USD to my Paypal account. You can keep the other $54USD to cover your time for shipping and handling.

• 英語のスパムメール?について質問です。

最近、英語のスパムメール?がいくつか届きます。 遺産が手に入るとか、そのようなことみたいですが、それを受け取るのに名前とか住所とか知らせるように書いてあります。 もし、こういうのに答えると、どうなるのでし ょう。その後どのようにして、騙してお金を取ろうとするんでしょう。取られるお金自体無いんですけどね。 例 Barclays Bank London Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England. Registered No: 1026167. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP. Barclays Bank PLC is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Ref: 9905240 From: Barclays Bank London Foreign Head of Operations Department Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.United Kingdom. CONTRACT #: MAV/FGN/MIN/009. Registered No: 1026167. ; 27/04/2010 Attention Beneficiary: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION Following the signal we received from our local banks & Affiliated bank in Africa/London Concerning your payment from reserve account they have with us, be That your payment will now be effected from our bank (BARCLAYS BANK PLC) London. During the auditing and verifying of your files it was discovered from the Records of outstanding transfer's due for payment. Many officials and some Of your agents from the source origin of your fund have delayed your payment for One reason and the other following the outcome of board of director's Meeting with other commercial banks here in London. We hereby bring to your notice that your name fails among the top twenty Contractor/beneficiary that will be receiving their payment, which has been Delayed. I wish to officially notify you that your payment is being processed And the part payment of Nine million, seven Hundred Dollars ($9.7Million USD) Will be released to you as soon as you re-confirm your information for us to Cross check with the one we have in our records. 中略 Kindly re-confirm your information to us so that this office can proceed Immediate for the approval and immediate release of your fund without further Delays. 中略 1) Your full name. 2) Contact Address 3) Phone, fax and mo 以下略