• ベストアンサー

並べ替えです

mei-jiang51の回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは。アメリカ在住16年目に突入の者です。 >子供たちがそろそろ学校から帰ってくる時間です (about,from,my,time,came,is,home,school,it,children) It is about time my children came home from school その知らせを聞けば、ジョンは喜ぶだろうに (the,John,happy,to,would,be,news,hear) John would be happy to hear the news. で、正しいと思われます。

関連するQ&A

• I hear or I heard

お世話になります。 「~だそうだ(伝聞)」というとき I hear ~ とか They say ~ という英語を使うと思いますが、 「彼は昨日学校を休んだそうだ。」を英訳すると I hear (that) he was absent from school yesterday. I heard (that) he was absent from school yesterday. どちらも使えるのでしょうか。使い分けるとしたらどのように考えたらいいのでしょうか。 また、 「彼は学校を休むつもりだったそうだ」の場合はどうなりますか。 I hear (that) he would be absent from school. I heard (that) he would be absent from school.

• 英訳の問題です よろしくお願いします

「私が学校から帰ってくると、姉はテレビを見ていました。」 これを When I came back home from school , my sister was watching television. としたのですが。 解答では When I came back from school , my sister was watching television. とhomeがありませんでした。自分の回答では間違いになるのでしょうか。お願いします。

• 英語の並べ替え問題

英語の並べ替え問題がわかりません・・・教えてください! Please (the/ have / third/ at / line / a look ) on page 35 of the reference book. At 13 years old , John (too/ to/ ypung / driver's / license / get / was / a). (children/ the / learning/ start / ypunger/ English), the faster they will master it. (wanted/ start/ me / to/ learning/ my father / French), when I entered elementary school. できれば訳もつけてくださると嬉しいです・・・。お願いします!!

• 和訳お願いします!!

どなたか和訳お願いします!m(._.)m there is something strange though.... it seems you knew some of my friends before I met you including one of my students at my school haha! Anyways it would be nice to see you again some time

• 並べ替えお願いします

明日、身分証明書を忘れずに事務所に持参してください。 Please remember that your [be/office/should/ID/brought/to/the]tomorrow. アメリカで大災害が発生したと報道された。 [to/reported/a catastrophe/ have occurred/was]in America. 私は昨日家に帰る途中、ひどい雨にあった I[caught/a/was/home/on/in/heavy rain/my way]yesterday. 私が帰ってくるまでにアイスクリームは全部妹に食べられていた。 All the [been/my sister/had/by/ice cream/before/eaten]I came home.

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 背景:派遣先スタッフの担当者が変わることになり、そのお知らせとスタッフの今後について打ち合わせの時間がほしいというメールがきまして。その返信をするところです。 取引先からのメール As you have probably already heard, I will be leaving my position in Japan and coming back to USA. From September 1, there will be a new director of the office of my company in Japan, Mr. John. As Mr. John will be visiting Japan in the next week, I was wondering if you could have a moment for a meeting so that I can introduce you and that we can discuss the most important parts of the contract for the upcoming period. If you do not mind, we would be happy to have you here at my office any time from Tuesday, July 24 to Thursday, July 26. I will be looking forward to hearing from you. 返信文 Thank you for your email. Thank you for introducing John who you succeeded. Thank you so much for taking care of us so far. Also, I would like to ask your office about the meeting, will it be possible to receive your time at 11 o'clock on the 26th from the date you proposed? Thank you very much. 日本文:ご連絡をありがとうございます。またあなたの後任のジョンさんをご紹介くださりありがとうございます。これまでお世話になり大変ありがとうございました。 またミーティングについて、ぜひあなたのオフィスへ伺わせて頂きたく、頂いた日時より26日の11時にお時間頂くことは可能でしょうか。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 並べ替えお願いします。不要な語1語あり

My father[do/often/tell/used/me/would/to]my best 父は最前を尽くすようにと私によく言ったものです。 Do [my trip/a visa/have/for/to/I/must/get]to Australia? オーストラリアに旅行するのにビザの取得は必要ですか。 [leabe/me/can/the rest/ to/able/you]and go home now. あとは僕に任せて、もう帰っていいですよ。 You[much/eaten/to/so/have/not/should]. 君はそんなにたくさん食べるべきじゃなかったのに。 It is [should/that/you/are/be/independent/important/of]your parents. 君が両親に頼らないことが肝心だ。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします One day my father came home from work and called me downstairs from my room. He bent down to my size and hugged me,and asked me if I would try on my new coat and hat and model them for him. Upstairs I ran,two steps at a time,( 1 )to put on a fashion show for my father. I threw on the coat,but I couldn't find the hat. I nervously looked under my bed and it the closet,but it was nowhere. Maybe he wouldn't notice that I wasn't wearing it.

• 英語訳の問題です。

会話文で以下の文がうまく訳せません。教えてください。一応自分でやってみましたが合ってる気がしません。 1. That's it 2. It would be best if you sat down. 3. "Let me hear it now," James said. "Whatever it is. " 4. I would willingly have kept this knowledge from you. (1)そうだよ。 (2)あなたが座るのが一番いいよ。 (3)「そのことがなんであっても、今聞かせてよ。」とジェームズは言った。 (4)私はお前からこの事実を進んで隠してきたのだ。

• 英語の間違いがあったら直して頂きたいです。

よろしくお願いいたします。 無事について良かったです。 お母様が喜んでいるに違いないでしょうね。 うちも弟が24日に帰ってくるので家族皆が楽しみにしてるよ。 あとは先週末に学校のクリスマスパーティーへ行ってきたよ。楽しかった。 あなたが家族と良い時間をじっくり過ごせるように願っています。 体にきをつけて。 Glad to hear that you arrived at your home safe and sound. Your mother must be very happy to could meet you. My young brother will also came back to Japan from U.S. on 24th so we are all looking forward to meet him. I went to Christmas party last weekend at school. It was good. I hope that you could spend very good time with your family in Christmas holiday. Take care of your self.