• 締切済み

英語を日本語に訳してください。

「Thank you very much for being a part of our special day!」 結婚式にふさわしい、素敵な日本語に訳したいのですが 浮かびません。 どうかドバイスをお願いします。

• CLL
  • お礼率100% (3/3)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.3

たとえば、  本日のご来席、まことにありがとうございます。 など。なまじっか「訳そう」としない方が、自然でよいと思います。

CLL
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。

回答No.2

「本日は、われわれの特別な日にお付き合いいただきましてありがとうございました。」って感じでしょうか?

CLL
質問者

お礼

早々にアドバイスいただきどうもありがとうございます。大変助かりました。

• shiotaku
  • ベストアンサー率26% (16/61)
回答No.1

「私たちの特別な一日に乾杯」 「私たちの門出の日に心からありがとう!」 ん~こんな感じでどうでしょうか? 参考程度に。

CLL
質問者

お礼

ご回答いただき、どうもありがとうございます。大変参考になります。

関連するQ&A

• 下記の翻訳をお願いできますか?

下記の翻訳をお願いできますか? よろしくお願いします。 海外の友人の結婚式での文章ですが、素敵な事を言っているのは分かるのですが、ちゃんとした意味を知りたいのです。 Our wedding day will not be that memorable without your support, love and presence. Allow us to thank you guys as well as your whole family for spending some of your precious time with us for being a part of our Special day.

• 英文を日本語に訳していただきたいです。

通訳サイトでは不十分だったため 送られてきた英文メールを日本語にぜひとも訳していただきたいです。 Sorry to brother you again, but our manufacturer will need the "outlined illustrator data" for the logo decoration (heart shape border line) on the bottle asap. Thank you very much. 訳していただける方がいらっしゃいましたら お力をお貸りしたいのでどうか宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語にして下さい

Thank you very much for your responce. Are you alright? Please know that I think you are very pretty and there's better guys out there for you. He will one day get what he deserves

• 英語の女性語と男性語の例をおしえてください

英語では、 Thank you very much. と言うと男性語で、 Thank you so much. と言うと女性語 と聞きました。 それ以外に、男性と女性とで、言い方が異なる例を教えていただけないでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• フランス語訳を教えてください。

フランス語でクリスマスカードを送りたいんですが、フランス語がわかりません。 次の英文をフランス語に直してもらえませんか? Thank you so much for Christmas card. I was very happy with it. Happiness is haveing a friend like you! Wishing you all the timeless joy of Christmas. Wishing you love and laughter. May you enjoy the special moments of the Christmas season! 少し長いですがよろしくお願いします。

• この英語日本語

Hey, Thank you so much for your follow. Please turn my notifications on and stay active. Big things coming soon!!! :) この英語日本語教えて

• my day? 和訳お願いします。

「Thank you very much for your message. You made 【my day】 special. :) I am very happy that you remember me. :D」 この【my day】というのは日々という事ですか?

• どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。

どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。フィリピン人の友人に頼まれました。 意図を汲み取っていただき意訳していただければ非常に助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。 December 13,2011 It was the date when we start to work at TAIYO YUDEN. on that day I cant explain my feelings why I felt so nervous, maybe because it was my first job. I was assigned at the taping process. Honestly, at first it was hard for me to learn my process, but with the help of Yabata san and Joan san I learned a lot. I am glad and very much lucky because all of my co-wprkers are kind specially Yamada san, for his long patient when he teaching me. Before I thought that taping process is hard,before I am confused on what I am doing in my process but now I realized that I can do it. Last November 13,2012 is our 1 year here in Japan. But, still I am not that good in japanese language.But aside from studying I`m still hoping that someday I will be good in Japanese language. About the Soldering Iron, I am very much happy because I passed the test.Thank you so much to Takasaki san and Nakajima San for their effort and also for being supportive to us. For the end of this presentation allow me to say thank you for the 1 year extension of our contract. We will promise to do more our best for this company and we wish Taiyo Yuden will more works to come so that our contract will extend again for another 1 year."joke only" May all of us have a happy and peaceful new year. once again thank you so much. Jinsoo onengaishimasu hiragana deii kanji yumenai desu!

• 英語の敬語

スーパーで働いていて、たまに外国人の方から英語で何か(~はどこにありますか?など・・・。)を聞かれるときがあるのですが、そのときに普段日本語でお客さんに対して使っている「コチラです」、「ありがとうございます」はこんな時、どのような言い方が一番適しているのでしょうか? たとえば、 thanks thank you thank you very much thank you so much など、言い方は色々あると思うのですが、ニュアンス的にはどれが一番あっているのか、教えてください。

• 英語これでいいですか?

Takumi can speak english. I love Takumi and her very much! ちなみに日本語に訳お願いしますm(__)m あと返事は Thank you very much と返したらおかしいですか? ちなみに僕はたくみという名前です。