• 締切済み

constant value termsとはどういう意味でしょうか?

taka_toraの回答

• taka_tora
  • ベストアンサー率56% (59/105)
回答No.4

こんにちは 私も、"constant value"は投資信託でいうと基準価額を指しますので、 最初は「価値基準」、「基準価格」的なもので、ある業界内の複数カテゴリ間もしくは業界間の相対的な商品価格レベルを表す指標かなと想像したのですが、 Web検索したところ、オーディオ製品の "MARKET OVERVIEW"(1994年 Euromonitor社提供)の中に以下記述を見つけました。 Euromonitor Market Direction predicts that in 1998 the market for audio equipment will be worth $5.17 billion in constant value terms. 「1998年の"constant value terms" が51億7千万ドル(日本円換算4,650億円程度)の規模と見込まれる」ということは、基準価格ではなく、売上額の規模を表すものだと思います。 exfactorさんが言われている「売上」とされても良いと思います。

exfactor
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! わざわざ検索までしていただいてお手数おかけしました。 重ね重ねありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• constant value???

Overall, Japanese consumers are expected to see a good continued growth in their gross incomes during the forecast period, with overall constant value expansion of 7%. Older consumers are meanwhile expected to notably benefit from this trend, with consumers aged 40-44 for example expected to see 25% constant value growth in incomes during the forecast period and those aged 60-64 to see 30% growth. These consumers have invested wisely during their working years and will see the benefits during the forecast period. この文章において、constant value にはいったいどういう訳語があるのでしょうか?どなたかご教授願います。

• 英文の和訳で質問です

就業規則内給与計算事項について、下記英文の意味が取りずらいです。 たぶん現地語から英語に一度翻訳していると思うので、そこで瑕疵があるのだと思います。 However, if the Overtime Payment and Holiday Work Payment are not of constant character or the monthly average of the Overtime Payment and Holiday Work Payment over a period of twelve (12) months (or a shorter period of employment) immediately preceding the Specified Date (refers to the date of termination), for the purpose of calculating payments specified in Clause 17.3 is less than twenty per cent (20%) of his average Monthly Salary during the same period, the definition of Monthly Salary shall not include such Overtime Payment and Holiday Work Payment. 「are not constant character」の意味や、その語のor以下が非常にわかりずらいです。 最後の一文は簡単なんですけどね・・・ どなたか宜しくお願いします。

• 英文を翻訳してください(2)(ビジネス)

英文を翻訳してください(2)(ビジネス) 引き続き、こちらも添削お願いします。 They would like to find a way that they could offer AAA a guarantee of price decreases over the next 5 years on the BBB in return for an agreement from AAA that they will buy the CCC and will not develop or use a second source during that time period. 訳を試みましたが、どこで文を切って良いか分からず断念してしまいました。 すみませんが、どなたかご教示ください。 宜しくお願い致します。

• use constantの意味が分からない

以下の use constant SMAX => 50;とuse constant CMAX => 10; を $SMAX = 50; $CMAX = 10; に変更し、if ( SMAX < $max ) { $n = $max - SMAX; }も if ( $SMAX < $max ) { $n = $max - $SMAX; } と変更しましたが、機能してませんでした。 どこが間違っておりますでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 以下がCGIです。 #!/usr/bin/perl # 保存するコメント数 use constant SMAX => 50; # 表示するコメント数 use constant CMAX => 10; #----------------------------- if ($ENV{'REQUEST_METHOD'} eq "POST"){ read (STDIN,$buffer,$ENV{'CONTENT_LENGTH'}); } if ($ENV{'REQUEST_METHOD'} eq "GET") { $buffer = $ENV{'QUERY_STRING'}; } @list = split (/&/,$buffer); foreach (@list){ ($key,$value) = split (/=/,$_); $value =~ tr/+/ /; $value =~ s/%([a-fA-F0-9][a-fA-F0-9])/ pack ("C",hex($1))/eg; $getdata{ $key } = $value; } $x = $getdata{ 'px' }; $y = $getdata{ 'py' }; $comment = $getdata{ 'com' }; $file = 'comment.dat'; open (IN,"$file"); @list = <IN>; close (IN); chomp(@list); $max = @list; if ( $x != '' ){ $writedata = $x.'<>'.$y.'<>'.$comment; if ( SMAX < $max ) { $n = $max - SMAX; } else { $n = 0; } open (OUT,"> $file"); flock(OUT,2); for ( ; $n < $max; $n++ ) { print OUT $list[$n]."\n"; } print OUT $writedata; close (OUT); } if ( CMAX < $max ) { $n = $max - CMAX; } else { $n = 0; } print "Content-type: text/html\n\n"; for ( ; $n < $max; $n++ ) { print $list[$n]."\n"; } if ( $x != '' ){ print $writedata; } exit ;

• ベストアンサー
    • Perl
  • 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。注文をしようと相手にメールしたら下記のようなメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Great thanks for sending these through, I can give you the link to our website where you’re able to view products and quantities available for purchase at discounted prices J Please note the minimum order value on the website is $100, I hope this is workable for you? URL.... Your personal password will be mmmmm Unfortunately our website is down for maintenance over the Christmas period but we are hoping for it be backup and running by the end of next week if you could kindly wait until then to log ibn and place any orders. Please let me know if you have any further queries!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。注文をしようと相手にメールしたら下記のようなメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Great thanks for sending these through, I can give you the link to our website where you’re able to view products and quantities available for purchase at discounted prices J Please note the minimum order value on the website is $100, I hope this is workable for you? URL.... Your personal password will be mmmmm Unfortunately our website is down for maintenance over the Christmas period but we are hoping for it be backup and running by the end of next week if you could kindly wait until then to log ibn and place any orders. Please let me know if you have any further queries!

• どうすればいいのか分からない英文メール

最近毎日何通も英文メールが入ってきます。 差出人のメールアドレスは全て異なりますが、内容はほぼ同じようです。 プログラマーの募集のようなのですが、英文なので理解できません。 無視しているのですが、いつまでも続きそうなので困っています。 下記英文メールにどのような対応をすればいいのか教えてください。 Hi. Answer my messages right away. I've written to you several times. We offer you to become a representative of our firm in your city. If you are looking for a new job, email us right away. Don't miss your chance. We offer test period lasting for (20 days). After training period, you can either reject cooperation or sign a long-term treaty. Salary is from 16,000 Dollars per month + commission. In a year of our cooperation we guarantee that you will get 3.200.000 YEN per month. During preparatory period, you will earn no less than 1.200.000 YEN. If you are a smart and energetic person, write to me quickly. I will send a detailed description of our partnership and email further directions: (返信用アドレス)@yahoo.co.jp

• 「アンブレラターム」とはどういう意味でしょうか

「クラウド・コンピューティング」を説明する記事を読むと、たいてい『アンブレラターム』という言葉が出てきますが、検索サイトでの検索結果、"アンブレラ"→"umbrella"(傘)、"ターム"→?の辞書検索してもそのような熟語は見つかりませんでした。どなたか、『アンブレラターム』の意味、スペルを教えていただけないでしょうか。

• valueの意味

こんにちは offer value in terms of price and qualityとは、 ”低価格で高品質な”と解釈しても良いのでしょうか? ここのvalueの意味で悩んでいます。 下記の文章の解釈で困っています。 It is my responsibility to provide customers with services that offer value in terms of price and quality. 宜しくお願い致します。

• Creditについてお尋ねします。

You.ou can exchange it or return it for CREDIT Credit" means you will be allowed to purchase something from them for the same value as the item you are returning, it does not mean that they will refund you by giving you cash.と説明があるのですが、要は「返そうとするアイテムと同じ価格で何かを店から買うことが許される」との意味だと思うのですが、 for CREDITがどう文訳するか教えてください。 また、You can return our products or get refunded within 7days of purchase.は「購入の7日以内でれば~」との理解でよろしいでしょうか?