接続詞の問題が分かりません

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 接続詞の問題について質問があります。四択問題です。
  • 質問文章には、4つの接続詞の使用例があります。
  • 最後の問題は穴埋めの問題であり、その理由について質問があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

接続詞の問題が分かりません

四択問題です。 出来れば訳と解説を頂けると有り難いです。 1, "I want you to wait here ( ) I need you later." "All right, I'll keep myself available." (1)if (2)in case (3)so that (4)unless 2, You can get a good seat for the concert, ( ) you reserve it far ahead in advance. (1)considering (2)providing (3)so that (4)even though 3, You can borrow the money, ( ) you promise to pay it back. (1)so long as (2)though (3)so that (4)unless 4, The trouble is that, ( ) we get used to watching TV, we gradually come to watch it more and more. (1)what (2)so (3)that (4)once 最後は穴埋めの問題です。 「ライオンが百獣の王であるように、鷲は鳥類の王である。」 ( ) the lion is king of beasts, so is the eagle king of birds. この問題で気になったのが、何故「the eagle」の前に「is」が来てしまっているのかです。 それでは、解答をお待ちしております。

noname#164465
noname#164465
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#231624
noname#231624
回答No.1

1, "I want you to wait here ( ) I need you later." "All right, I'll keep myself available." 【“後でお願いするかも知れないから、ここで待ってて。” “いいよ、待ってるね。”】 (1)if (2)in case (3)so that (4)unless *** 『もしもの時のために、~するといけないから』の意味になる接続詞を選びましょう。 2, You can get a good seat for the concert, ( ) you reserve it far ahead in advance. 【早く予約したら、コンサートで良い席が取れるよ。】 (1)considering (2)providing (3)so that (4)even though *** 『もし~したら』の意味になる接続詞を選びましょう。 3, You can borrow the money, ( ) you promise to pay it back. 【お金をちゃんと返すと約束してくれるんだったら、貸してあげるよ。】 (1)so long as (2)though (3)so that (4)unless *** 『~と言うことであれば』の意味になる接続詞を選びましょう。 4, The trouble is that, ( ) we get used to watching TV, we gradually come to watch it more and more. 【問題は、いったんテレビを見ることに慣れてしまったら、徐々に見る時間が長くなっていくってことなんだ。】 (1)what (2)so (3)that (4)once *** 『いったん~すると』の意味になる接続詞を選びましょう。 ( ) the lion is king of beasts, so is the eagle king of birds. *** “so”で調べると出て来ると思います。 *** “(  ) A, so B”の構文で、意味は、『Aであると同様にまたBである』です。 > 何故「the eagle」の前に「is」が来てしまっているのかです。 そういう構文(“so”の後は倒置するという...?)なので、そう覚えるしかないんじゃないでしょうか??? 全部が全部、倒置されてるわけでもないようですが、殆どの文の場合において、倒置されて用いられているみたいですよ。 どの問題も、知ってたら簡単な問題ばかりなので、面倒くさがらずに、一つ一つ、丁寧に調べて下さいね。 頑張って!

関連するQ&A

• 前置詞と接続詞

前置詞と接続詞の問題です。特に6,9辺りが良く分かりませんでした。 お願いします 1“You seem to have had that car for years.” “Yes, I should sell it ( ) it still runs.” アbefore イduring ウuntill エwhile 2You should write down Aya's number ( ) you forget it. アin case イin the case ウso far as エso long as 3It matters little who finds the truth, ( ) the truth is found. アso long as イunless ウwhatever エwhether 4Alice was allowed to go swimming ( ) she kept near the lifeguards. アseeing that イin case ウso that エon condition that 5You can't eat tulips, ( ) they are beautiful to look at. アin spite of イthanks to ウeven if エdespite 6One basic question we have been trying to answer is ( ). アpeople behave イhow do people behave ウhow people behave エpeople behave how 7I wanted to see ( ) my friend looked when I visited him in the hospital.  アhow イwhat ウthat エwell 8Dark ( ) it was, the group managed to find its way to the hut. アbecause イas ウso エwhen 9We are not able to survive as human beings ( ) in close cooperation with one another. アif we live イif we lived ウunless we don't live エunless we live 10( ) the advancement of electronic means of communication such as international telephones, facsimiles and the Internet, Japanese people still seem to prefer face-to-face communication. アBecause イDespite ウFor エThough

• 英語の問題20問ありますが,よろしくお願いします。

英語の問題20問ありますが,よろしくお願いします。 (  )内から最も適切な語(句)を選んでください。 (1)He has been working(1.till,2.before,3.since)he finished school. (2)Strike(1.after,2.while,3.till)the iron is hot. (3)We were just about to go out,(1.since,2.when,3.before)it began to rain. (4)He did not come(1.before,2.since,3.until)the meeting was half over. (5)Tom cleans his teeth(1.before,2.until,3.by the time)he goes to bed. (6)Hardly had he arrived(1.that,2.when,3.after)he started complaining. (7)(1.Since,2.Until,3.Once)you begin, you must continue. (8)(1.For,2.If,3.Because)it was too cold, we didn’t stay outside long. (9)(1.Though,2.Before,3.Since)you can’t answer the question, we had better ask someone else. (10)(1.In case,2.Such that,3.Now)he is over sixty, he is going to retire. (11)He took a taxi(1.so that,2.such that,3.for fear that)he wouldn’t late for the meeting. (12)I’ll take an umbrella(1.so that,2.in order that,3.in case)it rains. (13)They are(1.so,2.such,3.too)good friends that they share all they have. (14)You won’t be in time(1.so long as,2.unless,3.though)you start at once. (15)You may stay here(1.as far as,2.as soon as,3.as long as)you keep quiet. (16)(1.But,2.As,3.Though)his left leg was broken, he went on walking. (17)Child(1.but,2.as,3.Even,4.if)he is, he can answer the question. (18)One group of children was quiet, (1.according as,2.while,3.as though)the second group was very noisy. (19)She became more and more beautiful(1.when,2.as,3.after)she grew up. (20)(1.Either,2.Even if,3.Whether)you like it or not, you’ll have to do it.

• 接続詞の問題

接続詞の問題です。少し苦手な分野なので、良く分からない箇所もありました。できれば解説等があると助かります。お願いします。 1( ) I have already said, I don't eat fish. アAs イIf ウWhen エThough 2 I'm not going to sleep tonight ( ) I finish my homework. アby イduring ウuntil エsince 3Mary will have left here ( ) her boy friend gets her letter. アthat イby ウuntil エby the time 4We shouldn't keep dogs ( ) we can take good care of them. アif イunless ウwhen エwhich 5I'd rather have a room of my own, ( ) small it may be. アhowever イno matter ウeven if エwhatever 6( ) he is very late, he may have met with an accident on his way. アIf イSince ウWhy エWhether 7This food tastes terrible! I couldn't eat it ( ) I were starving. アafter イbecause ウeven if エonly when 8Let's take an express train ( ) we can get there 20 minutes earlier. アin order イso that ウsuch as エwhile 9Easter island is one of the most remote places from Europe. It was so remote and lacking in natural resources ( ) no formal colonial occupation ever took place. アbefore イthat ウin that エnow that

• 接続詞?

()consumers grow more savvy, it has become essential for manufactures and retailers to work closely with the local organizations and craftspeople that produce their goods and materials 1As 2If 3Though 4Unless 全て意味が通ると思うのですが・・・。どうやって答えを出しますか?

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです。

Of course Your work is beautiful and that is what matters to me! Can we try that on a shirt for you? I'll tag you. If it sells, then I'll pay you to do more!! Can you email .png?

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。

• 英語の問題です!

英語の問題です! 9問もあるので余裕のある方お願いします! ()の中から適当なものを選んでください! 1.It is certain (that, whether, if)he will pass the examination. 2.I wonder (that, unless, if)you could manage not to smoke in this room. 3.It does not matter (that, how whether)you like it or not. 4.Who can prevent us from getting married (before, unless, now that)we are of age? 5.(Every time, That, Whether)we burn something, we are polluting the air. 日本語の意味になるように()内の語を並べ替えてください! 1.すべての人がこの方法に満足しているわけではない。 (everyone/is/method/not/satisfied/this/with) 2.彼はいつも先生の言うことに注意を払っているわけではなかった。 He(always/attention/did/not/pay/the teachers/to) 3.18世紀になってやっと蒸気エンジンが開発された。 (the 18th/century/it/not/that/until/was)steam engines were developed. 4.このことについては他の誰にも決して言ってはいけませんよ。 You(anybody else/ should/ by no means/ to/ about this/ talk) 以上の9問です! 多いですがお願いします!

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• 日本語にお願いします

I don't think I can find a better flight, because it's so close to the date, the flights will only become less and more expensive, so if we can sort sooner, then it is better, but of course I don't want to rush you. I think I can get a flight there for maybe £800, so it's £600 cheaper than your flight to here, but then I also need to pay for a hotel, but it's still an option if getting a flight for you to here is too expensive, though of course I would like to make your dream come true and show you england. Gomen ne, there is so much english for you to read >.<

• 「不定詞」の解答と解説をお願いします(中学レベル)

(1)What made you do such a thing? (   )did you do such a thing? (2)We saw him break the bicycle. He was seen(   )(   )the bicycle. (3)どうしてそう思ったのですか。  What (   )you think so? (4)ご両親があなたを外国に行かせようとなさらないとうかがって、大変残念に思います。 I am very (  )(  )hear that your parents won’t (   )you (   )abroad. (5)あなたの鉛筆を使わせてください。 (   )(   )use your pencil,please. (6)彼はその作文を先生に直してもらった。  He (   )his teacher(   )the composition. (7)この本は英語を学ぶのに役立つ。 This book (   )me(   ) English. (8)Bob is so clever that he can solve the problem. Bob is clever(   )(   )solve the problem. (9)It is kind of her to show me the way. She is kind (   )(   )show me the way. (10)As this hat is cheap,she can buy it. This hat is cheap(   )(   )her to buy.