• ベストアンサー

英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文の添削をお願いします。 20年度の司法試験の問題で、50×2=100点です 1,裁判長は「式典で起立、斉唱することは儀礼的な行為で、思想・良心の自由を侵害するものではない」と述べ、斉唱を命じた校長の職務命令を合憲と判断。 The chief judge stated, “Standing up and singing in the ceremony are just ritual actions, so they don’t invade the freedom of thought and good mind.” He judged the principal’s command to sing was compatible with Constitution. 2,私たちが言葉で伝達したいと思う内容は,大多数の場合,複数の単語や熟語を組み合わせて新しい文を組み立てないと表現することができない。それを考えただけでも,文法の知識がいかに重要であるかが分かるであろう。 The contents we want to convey in words, in many cases, can’t be expressed, if we don’t combine several words and phrases and construct a new sentence. Just if you think of it, you will find how important the knowledge of grammar is.

noname#139892
noname#139892
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • go_urn
  • ベストアンサー率57% (938/1643)
回答No.2

こんにちは!  司法試験にも和英があるのだと初めて知りました!しかも難しいですね。とてもよく書けていると思います。合格ラインに達していると判断します。(辞書なしでは、多くの人がここまで書けないと思います。) 1)裁判長は「式典で起立、斉唱することは儀礼的な行為で、思想・良心の自由を侵害するものではない」と述べ、斉唱を命じた校長の職務命令を合憲と判断。 ●この順で訳してもいいですが、英語では結論を先に出したほうがスッキリしますので  The chief judge passed judgement upon the principal's order that all the teachers at his school stand up and sing the national anthem in unison as constitutional, stating that "it is simply ritual in the ceremony and, therefore, doesn't necessarily infringe upon the freedom of thought and conscience."  などとすれば如何でしょう?斉唱は、何を斉唱するかを言わないといけないと思います。(そういう意味ではイヤラシイ問題です。)  合憲は、constitutional という形容詞で表現できます。お示しの訳でも意味は通じます。the Constitution と the が必要です。  裁判官の言葉ですので、ちょっとものものしく表現することも問われているのでしょうね。 2)私たちが言葉で伝達したいと思う内容は,大多数の場合,複数の単語や熟語を組み合わせて新しい文を組み立てないと表現することができない。それを考えただけでも,文法の知識がいかに重要であるかが分かるであろう。 ●これはとてもよくできていると思います。 ○この場合の「内容」は、1つで考えたほうがいいですので、単数形が自然です。 ○「大多数の場合」は、in most cases が普通でしょう。位置が問題ですね。 ○「~しないと」は、かなり強い言葉ですので、「~することによってやっと」くらいに考えると、調子が取れます。 ○「それを考えただけでも」は苦労するところですね。the mere thought of it という無生物主語にすると、カッコつけた英語になります。試験で差異化を図るにはいいかもしれません。 The content we want to convey in words in most cases can only be expressed by combining words and phrases according to the grammar into an original sentence. The mere thought of it would make it clear that grammatical knowledge is essential in communication.  お示しの訳文とは大きく違いますが、読んでみて、意味が明確に伝わってきましたので、合格ラインを超えていると思います。ちょっと気がついたのですが、言葉を補って、論理を明快にする能力があるかどうかを問う意図が隠れているのかもしれません。  以上、いろんな考え方のポイントをご紹介ただけです。ご参考にしていただければ幸いです!

noname#139892
質問者

お礼

> 司法試験にも和英があるのだと初めて知りました! 大学3年生以上はこの教養試験は免除なので、実際のこの試験の受験者はごく少ないため参考書も出回ってないのが現状です。 詳細な解説ありがとうございました! 1月8日が試験です。

その他の回答 (1)

• KappNets
  • ベストアンサー率27% (1557/5688)
回答No.1

私ならこうするとやってみました、ご参考までに。 1,裁判長は「式典で起立、斉唱することは儀礼的な行為で、思想・良心の自由を侵害するものではない」と述べ、斉唱を命じた校長の職務命令を合憲と判断。 The chief judge stated that standing up and singing in a ceremony were formalities, and would not invade the freedom of thought and conscience. He judged that the principal's command to sing in unison was compatible with Constitution. ・formalities, courtesy, ritual のいずれがベストか、これは重要です。 ・英語では述べた内容を括弧でくくらず that で間接文にするのが常識的です。 2,私たちが言葉で伝達したいと思う内容は,大多数の場合,複数の単語や熟語を組み合わせて新しい文を組み立てないと表現することができない。それを考えただけでも,文法の知識がいかに重要であるかが分かるであろう。 The content we want to convey in words can't be expressed, in the great majority of cases, without combining multiple words and phrases to form new sentences. Just thinking of it, you would recognize how important grammatical knowledge is.

noname#139892
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました! 1月8日が試験です。頑張ってきます!

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼める人がいないので添削をお願いします。 ネット上で添削するのは手間がかかるでしょうから、気づいた点などを挙げていただくだけでも結構です。 (問) 以下の事柄に関して自分の考えを120~150文字で述べなさい。 The power of words (答) I believe the power of words. Even if you think of something,you can't convey what you think without words. In Japan people sometimes prefer not using words to doing during communicating with others like parents or friends,which is called "Aun no kokyu". It is also important,but all people can't understand it.It is sure that you can convey information exactly if you use words. Also,words can move people's heart.If you want to show your passion in order to persuade someone,you should make use of words which can do.I think that person who control words control the world. You may think that it is easy to say,but not easy to act.It is true to some extent. However,you say what you think,and you can find what you really want to act. (日本語文) 私は言葉の力を信じます。 たとえあなたが何かを考えても、言葉なしではあなたの考えを伝えることはできません。 日本の人々は親や友達と意思疎通をするときに言葉を使わないことを好むときがあります。これを「阿吽の呼吸」と呼びます。 これも重要ではありますが、すべての人々が理解することはできません。もしあなたが言葉を使えば、正確に情報を伝えることができることは当然です。 また、言葉は人の心を動かすことができます。もし、あなたが誰かを説得するためにあなたの情熱を表したかったら、それができる言葉を利用すべきです。言葉を支配した人が世界を支配すると思います。 あなたは、言うのは簡単だが行動するのは難しいと思うかもしれません。 それはある程度正しいです。しかしながら、あなたが自分の考えることを言葉にして言うことで、自分の本当にやりたいことが分かることができます。

• 英作文を教えてください。

(1)富士山から見る日の出はとても美しい。  The sun (       )(       )from the top of Mt.Fuji is very beautiful. (2)If you don't understand the meanings well ,you must not use such words.  You must not use the words (       )(       )you don't understand . (3)少女たちは楽しげに歌いながらやってきた。  The girls (       )(       )merrily. (4)'Are you going somewhere during the vacation?'   'Yes,I've found a nice beach (       ) I can enjoy swimming even in Februrary.   (1)how (2)when (3)where (4)which (5)Nara was the place we reached on the first night.   Nara was the place (       )(       )we got on the first night. (       )(        (6)私が人形を作ってあげた少女は、私ににっこり笑ってくれました。  The girl (       )(       )I made a doll gave me a big. smile. (7)あなたの知人の身に起こったことを私に話してください。  something /to/someone/know/me/happened/you/tell/that. (8)彼らは彼がしたことを笑った。  he/what/had/they/at/done/laughed. (9)歴史が繰り返す理由を知るものは一人としていない。  Nobody knows the (       )(      )history repeats itself. (10)彼女が多くの時間をかけて書いたあの本はいくらですか。(1語不要)  (book/she/how/is/price/much/took/what/of/time/the/that) to write?                   以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問い:What do you think of using mobile phones in the train? Do you agree or disagree? Put your opinion in English with 50-60words. I disagree with the opinion. it is because using mobile phones in the train may make other people feeling bad. For example, if a man calls someone in mobile phones, other people cannot help hearing the conversation even if they would not like to hear. Thus, I think we should not use sell phones in the train.(57words) 私はその意見に反対です。なぜなら電車内で携帯電話を使うことによって、他の人の気分を害してしまうかもしれないからです。例えば、もしある一人の人が誰かと電話で話していたら、他の人はたとえその話を聞きたくなかったとしても、聞かざるをえません。 よって私は車内で携帯電話を使うべきでないと思います。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

英語でスピーチをする予定があり、原稿を作ったのですが、文法や自然な表現に自信がないので、長文ですが添削をお願いします!^^ Are you happy? Of course there are many happy, enjoyable things. Sports, movies, shopping, and so forth. However, there are also many unhappy, depressive things. Do you surely think you are really happy? Today, the world is facing many serious problems. Discrimination, poverty, war, and so forth. However, we Japanese don’t have such serious problems. We were born in blessed, rich land, Japan. We can eat, buy what we want, and …..live. Then, what are the problems? Big one of the problems Japan facing is a problem of stress. I also suffer from the stress. “One pair of half pants is called pajamas”. “I’m called a Yankee because my hair is gold.” I’ll move on my topic. There are many stress. Human relationships, anxiety, a sense of inferiority, the number of stress is limitless. Because of these stress, many people cannot imagine bright future, only suffer from stress. If we suffer from stress, we cannot concentrate enjoyable things, and enjoy our lives. Stress has influence on not only our mind, but also our body. You can imagine depression as mental disease, difficult breathing, circulatory system and digestive system. To know these effects, perhaps you know how serious stress is. By the way, have you think of any solutions for stress? As I said before, there are many kind of stress, and those causes are also different. But I declare one cause of stress is broadcasting. This linkage is seemed unrealistic. However, media make us imagine there are full of sad accidents, crimes, disease and so on. We live in dark world. Why do we believe that? This is because we watch a number of news, broadcasting sad and dark things. Our brains believe the world we live is dark, not bright unconsciously. Of course there are not only dark ones, but also bright ones, but media focus on dark ones more easily, than bright ones. As I take one example, news about bullying. This news is broadcasted many times, and gathers much attention. That’s why our brains believe the world is full of sadness, hopeless. And we easily feel depression and suffer from stress. Then, how can we save ourselves? How can we release stress? Which way is the best way to solve the problem? Excluding the cause of stress? Or Changing society itself creating stress? Banning broadcasting dark news? All of them are not seemed effective way to solve it. Do we have to endure stress or deceive ourselves? We don’t suffer from stress. I’m OK. I’m OK. I’m happy No way. I refuse to do that. All we have to do is to deceive our brains. We have two simple choices to do. 1st is to look into just bright future. If we do that, our brains recognize only bright future without thinking and we think in a positive way. However, this way is not a perfect way. Some really suffer from stress and cannot look into bright future. Then, I will introduce 2nd way. 2nd is to appreciate 3 things every day and write down them. For example, I live with my aunt and she takes care of me. Now, I write down three things. 1st, “my aunt cooks a meal for me.” Thank to that, I keep my health and eat delicious food. 2nd, “every morning, my aunt sends me to the station.” That’s why I can save my time in the morning and sleep more. 3rd, “on my birthday, my aunt give me 1000 yen.” 1000 yen is not a little money!! To continue this, your brains will believe there are full of many happy, bright, fine things. We live in a happy world. Some of you think why this is beneficial for you? Yes. I’ll explain it. By getting this thought, positive way to look into your future, you suffer from less and less stress, and are released from stress. This is totally enough. And, the effect is not only reducing stress. Please don’t be surprised. By released from stress, your brains work well as 30%. You will not have trouble to studying. You will be able to get degree more easily. Good! If you got this thought, your future would be bright. I hope you will get bright future.

• 英作文の添削出来る方お願いします。

道端の小さな草花に目を向けてみましょう。よく見ると、とても複雑で美しい形や色をしています。じっと見ていて、飽きることがありません。日々の中で見逃しているものの中にも実は美が宿っているのです。 When you look at small grasses or flowers growing in the birge of streat,you can find that it has beautifull and complicated figure, and you don't feel any tireness while looking at it. Actually what you don't pay any attention in daily life is also beauty. よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

日本人のとはまったく逆、「論理的に話し、書く」ということになろう。そしてそのことに 必要な言葉の分量は、話すにしろ書くにしろ、十分に使うことになる。 In complete contrast with Japanese style, you will speak logically, then write it. Whether in writing or in speaking, you will use a lot of words necessary to do so. 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文 添削お願いします

英作文 添削お願いします 日本語訳の下が「作った英文」、模範解答の下が「模範解答」です 「ものの見方を変えれば気持ちも新しくなる。」 Also the mind becomes new by changing the way of seeing things. 模範解答 Different viewpoints bring us different feelings. If we change our way of looking at things, we will have a new feeling. 「日本語では短い言葉で多くのことを表すことができる。」 Japanese enable us to express many things with short words. 模範解答 You can say a lot of things with a few words in Japanese. 「人と人が理解しあう手段は様々なのである。」 There are some kinds of the ways of people understanding each other. 模範解答 There are various ways for people to understand each other. There are many ways in which people understand one another. 「私たちは、人から必要とされることで幸せになります。」 We feel happy by being needed by other people. 模範解答 We become happy when we are needed by other people. It makes us happy to be needed by others. 「彼らが働く場を作ることは、私たちの責任なのです。」 It is responsible for us to make the place where they can work. 模範解答 We have to make places for them to work in. It is our responsibility to make places where they work. お願いします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

英作文の添削お願いします。 「人にものを教えるためには、教える内容の3倍以上は知っていなければならないと言われる。 というのも、どんな質問をされるかわからないからだ。 学校の先生が教科書に書いてあることしか知らなければ、 生徒の質問に答えることはできないだろう。」 It is said that you must know more than three times as many things as what you teach, in order to teach things to people. This is because you don't know what kind of questions students ask you. If teachers know only things written in text books, they can't answer the question of students. 「3倍以上は~」のあたりが特に自信がないのですが・・・。 よろしくお願いします!

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

英語の基礎がないため間違いながら覚えています。めちゃくちゃな文なのはわかってますが、お時間があるようでしたら、修正をお願いします。 Hey Simon, How are you doing? I'm doing good. well, your girlfriend went to England!! you're going good. but she probably get jealousy,coz next your work is university has a lot of young girls. the day come up when I leave Eikaiwa-school. coz I have only 10point and a few spesial tickets. I go on studying English,though. recently I am taught by childhood friend. she went American school. she is very kind. but a little bit temper.I want to meet you her. well, I head Yui that your birthday is in Sep 15th!! Happy happy birthday SIMON!!!!! how old are you? 25 or 26? my gift is a ticket for TOYOTA CUP. It's Barcelona game. if you are not buzy, why don't we go to see to Nissan studium(Yokohama). I'm not sure yet that I can go to Narita to pick you up. I know your company will arrange for your transport. but If I can go and I don't make a touble for you, I want to go to Narita to pick you up. maybe Yui too. why don't we have a lunch, and after that I'll take you at your company or your new apt. what do you think?

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

テーマは「理想の家族について」です。 字数は70字前後です。 The best family is that of course that members are familiar with , and they don't lie other members. If a person once lie you , you will never believe and will hate him. In fact , not lying is very difficult , but it is important for family to keep excellent relationship. So , if you want to have the best family , you should not lie others. 計63words 内容、文法的な面で至らない点を指摘頂けると嬉しいです。 では、よろしくお願いします。