• 締切済み

これであってますか?

koolmint13の回答

回答No.2

基本的に合ってますよ! 『falled』でも一応伝わると思いますが、fellとちゃんとした過去形に した方が良いと思います。 『何回か』というのは、a few timesとかseveral timesの方がより 良いと思います。 『初めてだったから』という事を相手に伝えたいのなら、 Since it was my first try, と追加した方がよいかもしれません。 『今のところ』は、So farでもOKだとは思うのですが、for nowの 方が、(特にはっきりとした理由はありませんが)個人的に良いと 思います。 一応、少しだけ修正して英訳すると Do you still remember Rolf, don't you? He has a cool jet-ski. Since it was my first try, I fell into lake several times but it was really fun! Anyway, I am free this weekend for now. Anywayは何となく入れてみました。 以上です。ご参考になれば幸いです。

関連するQ&A

• I don't really remember you so much

お世話になります。以前もご回答いただいたのですが、進展がありました。 以前1年以上疎遠だったペンパルの彼に(ちょっとだけ交換したペンパル)に、久々のメールしたら、I don't really remember you so much but I do remember your name. といわれ悩んでいました。しかも彼にはおきにいりのペンパルがいたので、私の入り込む隙がありませんでした。 私はこのような返事を貰って、あえてメールはすぐかえしていません悩んでしまい・・・。 しかし、彼のはまっていたパルと実際会ったら、何かが合わないみたいで、すぐ終わってしまったそうです。 なのでまたメールを書きたいのですが、以前貰ったI don't really remember you so much but I do remember your name.この言葉にふれてもいいものなのでしょうか? この言葉があったから私はメールしないほうがいいかなと思ってしまったのですが・・・ もしこの言葉にふれるならどうにいいだせばいいのでしょうか? たとえばこの前の言葉がちょっと気になってメールしないほうがいいかなとおもったんだけど・・・みたいな。 このような言葉をそえてもいいものですかね? 英語でどう表現すればいいのですか・・・ よろしくおねがいします

• この会話・・・

ペンパルに what are you doin this weekend? と聞かれたから今週末はBBQといいました。 そしたら、 where?I would like to g oと入ってきて、○○でやるんだよといったら、 oh really,so what are you going to do this weekend と入ってきたのですが、これはどういう意味ですか?今週末は何をしてるかということですか?(BBQといったけど) 教えて下さいお願いします

• 英語教えてください!

Gdmo. It's raining so it's nice and cool ! Do you walk your dog? I want to decide my weekend. Are we getting together? は、どういう意味ですか? 宜しくお願い致します!

• RIDDLE!

"What has an eye but can't see?" How many answers do you have to this riddle? I have 3 so far. Not cool though hehe

• ()内に入る語句を教えて下さい!

()内に入る語句を教えて下さい! ()内の語を現在完了か単純過去にするらしいのですがどなたか教えて下さい! 1.Patrick (catch) several big fish so far this weekend. 2. It's too bad we have to cancel the party. I (call) some of the guests yesterday. I (call, not) everybody yet. 3. Miss Ames (give) the student a lot of quizzes so far this term. 4. I just meet Suzanne three months ago. I really (know, not) her long. 5. Beth (work) as a teacher for many yeara. Now she is retired. 6. You (change) al lot since we (see) you last. 7. My hair (grow) six inches in the last year.

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

特に最後の文のニュアンスがわかりません。 Ex is not following me so much anymore. But he's still acting really nice. Which is good I guess.

• 英語の質問です。

英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?Ahh yes it would be nice to meet up sometime but (without meaning to be presumptuous) I am sort of seeing someone, so it wouldn't be like a date or anything! Is that cool?  ちなみに遊びに行こうよと誘いました。

• 英文の並べ替え&間違い訂正の添削をお願いします

※穴埋め 1)Mai can (faster/else/finish/much/than/anybody/her calculation) in her class. →finish her calculation much faster than anybody else 2)I don't particularly like him,but he's the (of/better/two/the) candidates. →? 3)I've had so much to do at work recently and I'm really tired.I'd prefer to (at home/drive/my weekend/rather than/spend) all the way to Kyoto. →spend my weekend at home rather than drive 4)For nature lovers,(is/more/nothing/refreshing/than) pure cold water from a mountain stream. →nothing is refreshing more than 5)Our dog is (a pet/not/as/so/much) a number of our family. →? ※間違い訂正(間違い→訂正の順) 6)The children's television program,"Sesame Street",is far more popular as any other show of its genre. far more popular as→more popular than? 7)The bag I have now is three times so expensive as the one I had before. three times so expensive as→three times as expensive as 8)My brother studied all the hard because my mother praised him. ?→? 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願い致します

So I found out yesterday that Heifetz was my teacher's teacher's teacher. So my great grand teacher. Does that say anything about me? Not really. It's just cool to know. バイオリニスト、ハイフェッツの演奏へのコメントです。 先生自慢?かと思いきや本当じゃない? 意味が分かる方、お願いいたします。

• 日本語に訳して下さい!!

no, but I think it was unfair to me not to say anything^^' no? so you can have less thoughts today.... ...although, I still think I didn't deserve the silence ^^' because writing and knowing you read....but not getting an answer, like yesterday (still today here) is really painful.