• ベストアンサー

I broke up .............

質問です。 恋人などでの話で、別れたりした原因を言うとき、 1「彼氏と別れたよ。彼とは3か月一緒にいた。彼はとてもいい人だった。でも、年も離れていたし、何かが合わなかった。。。」 といいたいのですが、 I broke up with exboyfriend. we ....only 3 month together. He was nice person. but ..... わかりませんでした。すみませんが教えてください あと、お互いにとってこれでよかった とか、これでいいと思う という表現をするときはどう英語にできますか? betterを使うのでしょうか?。。。教えてください

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • alisonjp
  • ベストアンサー率100% (1/1)
回答No.1

I broke up with my boyfriend. We were together just for 3 month. He was nice, but he was much younger(older) than me, and there was something wrong between us. However I think I made a good decision for both of us. 訳「彼氏と別れたよ。彼とは3ヶ月一緒にいた。でも、彼は私よりかなり若かった(年上) だったし、何かが悪かった。」  「でも、私はお互いにとっていい結論を出したと思う。」 って感じですかね? 訳は直訳になりますけど、内容的にはmicsbkさんの言おうとしてることに、当てはまると思いますが、いかがでしょう?

micsbk
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます。勉強になりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.2

I broke up with my boyfriend. We had been 3 months together. He was very nice person. But there was a bit large difference in age between us and ther was something out of sync with him.

micsbk
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました!分かりやすかったです

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 恋愛についての英語です 訳の修正おねがいします。

訳の質問です、、 私たちは半年つきあった。彼はいい人だった。でも私たちはたくさん出かけたりできなかった。当時、私の仕事がとてもいそがしかった。 一週間休みがないこともあった。 そして、おなじころ、彼の渡航(仕事)も数ヶ月あり、私たちは気持ちのすれちがいも増えた。そしてうまくいかなかった。彼はいい人だし、知り合えたことは良かったと思う。 we were together for 10 month. but we didnt go out.. cause My work was very hard then. ..... and he left here to work few month.. He was very nice person. Im glad to meet him.. 自分ではこんな訳になってしまい、意味不明なかんじです、、 訳をおしえてくださいおねがいします

• **that shattered broke

"Hanyu followed that up with another masterful free skate worth a record 219.48 points, and record total of 330.43 **that shattered broke milestones he set last month in Nagano. 続くフリーでも万全の演技を見せ、新記録となる219.48のスコアをマーク。合計でも330.43ポイントの新記録となり、自身が長野で先月 出した 大記録 を 過去のものにした 。" **that shattered broke という部分で shattered は多分形容詞ですし broke は動詞でしょうが、 that は指示代名詞でしょうか? それとも副詞節を導いているのでしょうか? 前後の関係でいまいち不自然な気がします。 詳しくご教示下さい。

• どのような意味でしょうか

A few months ago, I had a really hard breakup with my boyfriend of almost three years, the person I was hoping I’d end up marrying. Until we broke up, he had filled that essential role in my life. He was my person, my blessed default, my certainty — blessed defaultとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• easing up

I met someone on Tinder a month and a half ago—our first date was about a month ago. We have gone out five or six times since then. We were texting nearly constantly (every few hours), with the texting easing up a bit over the last week (still daily but not constant throughout the day—this was post a sleepover where we finally did more than just kiss). with the texting easing upはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 簡単な訳ですが、訳せませんでした…

基本的な事なんですが三つ質問があります、 1.外国人とつきあったことある?という会話をメールでしていて、彼はこういれてきました。まずは訳を教えていただきたいです。 I HAVE A JAPANESE GIRLFRIEND ONCE.. BUT WE DIDN'T WORK OUT.. SHE WAS VERY NICE BUT WE WERE JUST TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. 俺は日本人の女性とつきあったよ(一度だけと訳せばいいのか、一時期ととればいいのかわかりません) でも遊びに行ったりしなかった。彼女はナイスな女性だったけど、俺たちはただの異なる二人だった(合わなかったという事でしょうか) 2.もし上のニュアンスでよいのであれば、私は、 何が合わなかったの?と聞きたいのですがこれを英語でどう言えばいいのでしょうか? 3.どう表現するのか教えていただきたいのですが、 「彼はとても物静かな人でシャイだった。 私たちは半年間つきあったが、お互いを深くしらないまま別れた。」 He was .... shy.we dont know..すみませんが教えてください お願いします

• hook up

The other weekend at a party, I was hooking up with a guy. We knew each other somewhat through social media and we SnapChat occasionally, but I wouldn't necessarily call him one of my good guy friends. Anyway, we had both been drinking a little, and, when he made a move, I happily went along with it. We were making out and eventually moved into second base territory for a while. いつもhook upという表現に悩まされるのですが、上記は「良い仲になった」でしょうか?second base territoryの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• turned up the charm

He tells me he loves me, I tell him I love him, and this has been going on for a year. Knowing I was doing wrong, and that he'd never leave his big-time breadwinning wife, I broke it off and had a date with a wonderful new man. My married friend turned up the charm, I couldn't resist, and we started all over again! turned up the charmの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I got involved with who I thought was a great guy. He lived in a different city but worked often in mine. We had great chemistry, great times together, and I was honestly falling in love with him until I discovered he was a lying, cheating dirtbag. He left his “family” cellphone out to charge. The screen picture was him with his wife and kids. He left his “family” cellphone out to charge.はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• left in my care

My long-distance boyfriend of seven years broke up with me this fall. I don’t want to get back together with him, but he handled the breakup badly (canceled a visit at the last minute, then ended things via text). We haven’t spoken since. However, I have a lot of things of his that I’d like to return; items he left in my care with the assumption that he would get them the next time we saw each other. left in my careはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

He continued: "Chester was really the only person we thought of having come in. He was a fan of STP and when we talked to him his full idea was 'If we're going to do this, I want to do this honoring the past but moving forward in a direction with contributing something valid to music.' That's where we really agreed in the utmost — having that sentiment of moving forward. "There's a lot of songs that I'm really anxious to play, especially with someone who can sing those songs and perform those songs the way they were written.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • MFC-J7300で突然現れた謎のパーツについて質問です。白くて薄いパーツでオモテ面にはbrotherと書かれており、裏面には格子状の凸凹があります。このパーツの正体や役割について教えていただきたいです。
  • MFC-J7300で見つかった謎のパーツについて相談です。パーツは白くて薄く、brotherと書かれた表面と格子状の凸凹がある裏面が特徴です。このパーツが何なのか、どのように扱うべきなのか教えてください。
  • MFC-J7300で予期せぬパーツが発見された件についてお知恵を拝借したいです。この謎のパーツは白くて薄く、表面にはbrotherの文字、裏面には格子状の凸凹があります。このパーツの役割や使い方についてご教示いただけないでしょうか。
回答を見る