• 締切済み

DaemonToolsについて

ドライブ数を設定すると 「Reboot is required for changes to take effect . Do you want to reboot now?」 と表示され、はいを押すと再起動します。 しかし設定しているとまた同じような表記が出て いいえを押すと何も起きません、どうしたらいいでしょうか?

みんなの回答

noname#56939
noname#56939
回答No.2

私はV3.47を使っているのでわかる範囲で回答します。 ご質問にある再起動を促すメッセージは、既存のドライブをまたがってドライブ数を増やしたときに場合に出たように思います。DaemonToolsの問題ではなく、Windowsの性質(PnP機能の都合)ではないかと推測します。 この問題を解決するにはDaemonToolsの[Set Device Parameters]メニューで仮想ドライブをマウントする先頭ドライブレターを他のドライブとまたがらない場所へ設定すると良いと思います。そうすれば件のメッセージも出ずにドライブ数を変更できるはずです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • violet430
  • ベストアンサー率36% (27472/75001)
回答No.1

>しかし設定しているとまた同じような表記が出て 何を設定したのですか? またドライブ数を変更したのですか? いいえ を押したら何も起きなくて当たり前だと思いますが。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を訳して下さい

It is for 22-26th October do you want it now for 23-26 October, I don't want to cancel a night and you arrive and dont have a room You can change your booking yourself on line direct with booking.com who you have booked with. この英文を訳して下さい

• Alcohol 52%

こんにちは。Vista→7 RCです。 「Alcohol 52% 」をインストールしようとしましたら、 ★Current SPTD installation cannot be validated by setup. ★It is recommended to disable SPTD service and rerun setup after reboot. ★Do you want to disable SPTD service now. と表示されました。 対処法をお願いします。

• 美しいもの★!

今、卒論のための資料集めをしています! そこでお手数ではありますが、みなさんの 意見も取り入れたいと思います。 ご協力お願いします!! (1)あなたにとって美しいものとは何ですか? (2)世界で最も美しい場所はどこですか?(3つ) (3)世界で最も美しい食べ物はなんですか? (4)世界で最も美しいアーティスト、ポップスターは誰ですか? (5)なぜ人々は美しさにこだわり、異性へのアピールをするのだと思いますか? (6)あなたはきれいになるためにどのくらいの時間をかけますか? (7)きれいになるためにどのくらいのお金を使いますか? 長々と失礼します。 どれか1つでも答えれるものがあれば、 意見をください!よろしくお願いします^^ I want to ask you about "Beauty". If you have any idea, please give me the opinion. 1,what is beauty for you? 2, what is the most beautiful place around the world? 3, what is the most beautiful food? 4, what is the most beautiful popstar? 5, why do we want to be more beautiful? and, why do we appeal to the opposite sex? 6, how much time each day you spend to make up? 7, how much money do you spend for your beauty? I'm glad to you to take a lot of opinion:)

• Crystalに話す日記です、気持ちが伝わるでしょうか?

Hi, Crystal! When last time I saw you, I said to you “I want you to come here.” Do you remember it? I and my flowers will be waiting for you like giraffe.〈g〉 BTW, do you like reading a book? Me? Yes, I do! If someone asks me “Which one do you like better reading a book or learning English?” my answer like this, “Both of them are so important in my life!” 〈Learning English〉is that I can be with you forever, right? 〈Reading a book〉is that I can take a lot of thing to my life from reading. Now I am reading a book that is written about the life(命と言いたいのですが…). I know my life(人生と言いたいのですが…)is only one time! So I want to try to do many things. I will do my best with everything! I never want to give up. Crystal, you help me a lot and I am thanking you. Don't forget this thing,OK? From now I take a bath and go to bed, so I say to you “Good night, My Sweet Little Crystal!”

• I like nice things.

質問が2つあります 夢などをはなしてるメールなんですが訳を教えてください my future is starting to take place now.im focused on the things thats important.i like nice things.and to have nice things,you got to work hard for it.im working on being a indepandant contracter.it pays good money.what about u what are your goals sweetheeart?what do you want to do.what about kids.do you want any? 私の夢はいま始まってる。重要だ。私は楽しい事?がすきだ。いいことを手に入れるため??いい金をもらえるあなたの目標は?子供はいるの? 2 私は英語をもっと勉強して、流暢な英語をしゃべれるようになりたい。アメリカに少しすみたい。 そして将来は結婚して何人かの子供がほしい。I want to be speaking fuluent Englsh. i want to marrie and some kids.. すみません教えてください

• click.toについて

click.toというソフトを使っていますが、起動しようとすると下記のメッセージが出て起動しません。 「Thanks for you commitment to the Beta test! The Beta phase is over now! Please visit us to get the latest version! Do you want to go to our website now?」 バージョンは0.9.8.1418なので最新のはずなのですが・・・。昨日から急に使えなくなったので困っています。対処法をご存知の方がいれば教えていただけないでしょうか。 また、回復できない場合を考えて、同性能のソフトをご存知であれば併せて教えていただけると助かります。よろしくお願いします。 os:windows vista

• whatever 節の中のit is について

以下の例文についての質問となります。 You will realize, before you graduate, that you need money for whatever it is you want to do. 学生でいる間に、何かをやりたければまずお金がいるということを、自分の体験を通じて学ぶだろう。 whatever 以下はfor の目的語なので名詞節なのはわかります。 この節が whatever it is you want to do ではなく whatever you want to do なら 「やりたい事は何でも」それに対してお金が必要だ と理解できるのですが、 この it is の文法的な説明と必要性がよく分かりません。 どなたかお分かりになられる方がいらっしゃいましたらご教授下さい。 お願い致します。

• PC起動時のエラー表示

WIN98SE ソースネクストのウイルスセキュリティ2004をインストールしたところ PC起動時に下のようなエラーがでます。 先頭には“?”マークが付いています。 K7 antivirus Enail protection can be enabled only upon reboot DO you want to Reboot Now? 何故でしょうか。どうしたら出なくなるでしょうか。

• すみません。英文の意味を教えて頂けませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物をいくつか落札しました。発送の事で相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて頂けませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Hi we only get a good international discount from US to Japan if it is over 3kgs, do you want to order a little more or do you want to use your account? Right now it is about 1 kg actual and 2kg with DIM weight, do you want to use your Fedex account, I can also ship it with USPS, let me know and I can get an estimate for you, thanks!

• 訳をお願いいたします。

よろしくお願いいたします。 彼はインド人なので文法や言い回しは少し違うかもしれません。 大体言いたい事はわかるのですが、相手がどう感じているのかを知りたいので正確な訳をお願い致します。 Good Afternoon ! I can understands the problem now.which is very genuine and it is very correct that you do not feel comfortable to work with him. i guess if you feel to change the guide you may do so. but you will have to teach the new guide everything again. which is time consuming for you. but since Mr. Arora knows your work he would have been more easy. This is something that you will have to decide as if you're not comfortable then it is very difficult. Kalimpong is a small town and it takes about 3 hours to reach by car and there are many hotels there to stay, it is a small nice town.

専門家に質問してみよう