• ベストアンサー

添削をお願いします。(日英です)NO1

mitsukanの回答

• mitsukan
  • ベストアンサー率26% (8/30)
回答No.4

カタツムリを  a snail としていますが、何か意図があるのでしょうか? 確かに文法上は間違いはありませんし、カタツムリ全体をさしていることは解るのですが、 snailsの方がbetterだと思います。 a snailの場合だと、たくさんいるカタツムリのうち特定の一匹について述べていると、とられてしまう場合があります。 しかし、何匹かいるうちのある特定のカタツムリ一匹に関心をもっている場合であれば、 a snail を使うべきです。 ところで「maimai」はにっぽん語ですよね? この場合は in Japanese を足した方がいいのではないでしょうか? にっぽん人に読ませるための文ならば必要性は無いのかもしれませんけど。 個人的にはあった方がいいと思います。 後の文に関東とか東北とか出てくるのでその点を指摘する必要はないのかもしれませんけど。 しかしにっぽんを知らない人が読む場合は、全く理解できないと思います。 まあ、読む相手によって文のつくりは変わってくると思いますけどね。

konnyaku
質問者

お礼

7/5の質問の返答にはsnailsにすることはないと帰ってきました。"the"を辞書で調べたら、人間・動物の種類の総称に使えるようです。"the snail" と確認しました。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 添削をお願いします。(日英です)

カタツムリは、一体何者なのでしょうか? What are snails?  殻(から)に入っているので貝のようでもあるし、地面を這(は)っているので虫のようでもあります。 It seems shells because those are in the shell, and it seems warms because those crawl the earth.  じつは、カタツムリは、正式には『マイマイ』という腹足(ふくそく)類の軟体動物で、巻き貝やウミウシの仲間なのです。 To tell the truth, those official name is "maimai", which is the mollusk kind of gastropods, and belongs to the sea snail and the sea slug family.  殻は、5~6層のらせん形で、関東から東北地方にかけて生息する一部の種類を除き、そのほとんどが右巻きです。 The shells have several layers of spiral shape and are almost dextral without some species which inhabit the Kanto to the Tohoku district.  目は、長い方の触角の先端に付いていますが、視力はほとんどなく、明暗を判断する程度の能力しかありません。 The eyes are with the tip of long side of feeler, but have little eyesight; they have no more eyesight than recognizing light and shade.  そして、他の貝類と決定的に異なる点は、軟体動物の多くがエラで呼吸するのに対し、カタツムリは、陸上で進化したために肺で呼吸するということです。 And it is conclusively different from other shells; almost molluscs breathe through gills while snails breathe through lungs to have evolved by land.  いずれにせよ、カタツムリとは、陸に棲む貝の一種であり、ナメクジが貝殻に入り込んだ『ヤドカリ』ではありませんので、お間違いなく。 At any rate the snails are a kind of shells living land, not a kind of "hermit clubs" which are slugs going into shells. Don't misunderstand!

• 添削をお願いします。(日英です)NO2

7月5日に質問した文をもう一度考えて修正しました。。 目は、長い方の触角の先端に付いていますが、視力はほとんどなく、明暗を判断する程度の能力しかありません。 The eyes are with the tip of long side of feeler, but have little eyesight; they have no more eyesight than recognizing light and shade. そして、他の貝類と決定的に異なる点は、軟体動物の多くがエラで呼吸するのに対し、カタツムリは、陸上で進化したために肺で呼吸するということです。 And it is conclusively different from other shells; almost mollusk breathes through gills while a snail breathes through lungs to have evolved by land. いずれにせよ、カタツムリとは、陸に棲む貝の一種であり、ナメクジが貝殻に入り込んだ『ヤドカリ』ではありませんので、お間違いなく。 Anyway, a snail isn't a "hermit clubs" who happens to be a slug who sneaked into someone's shell, but the shellfish family. Don't get confused.

• 英語のお手紙・添削して下さい!!

外国人ダンサーさんにファンレターを書きたいのですが英語が苦手なので、おかしな文になっていたら正しく直して下さい。それとファンレターを書くの始めてなので内容がおかしかったらアドバイス下さい!! Nice to meet you. はじめまして。 I am looking at the show to which you perform every day. 私はあなたが出ているショーを毎日見ています。 It is wonderful even if it sees at the dance when of you. あなたのダンス素敵です。 However,because I wanted only to only it,it is letter. ただ、それだけを伝えたくてお手紙を書きました。 It is heard that the show ends in June and it is very regrettable. ショーが6月に終わってしまうと聞いてとても残念です。 毎日あなたのダンスと笑顔に元気づけられているので終わってしまって会えなくなるのは悲しいです。 The answer writes my address and e-mail address because it is glad when giving it. お返事くれたら嬉しいので住所とメールアドレスを書いておきます。

• 添削おねがいします4

次の文の誤りを訂正しなさい。 (1)This is the house in that our teacher lives. in that→which (2)He always did which he believed to be right. which→when (3)Sunday is the day which I don't work. which→because (4)You may invite whomever wants to come. whomever→whoever (5)The pen I lost it yesterday was new. ??? 何回かに分けて質問してしまってすみません。

• 添削お願いします。

*スーツケースを購入した時の話です。 I bought a suitcase which price was about $200. Because suitcase that I used it before was broken when I came here in August. I wanted it that strong, durable, useful, light and reasonable. It took about 2 days to decide on the purchase. Because I bought it on internet, but I wanted to see it for real. So I went to that store. 私は約200ドルでスーツケースを購入しました。 なぜなら、私が以前使っていた物は8月にここに来た時に壊れてしまったからです。 強くて、丈夫で、使いやすくて、軽くて、お手頃価格のスーツケースが欲しかった。 購入を決定するのに約2日かかりました。ネットで購入したのですが、実際に見たかったので店舗に行ったからです。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 自然な英語になるように、添削をお願いします。NO2

外国人の知人の就職活動の手伝いをしたことにていてやり取りです。 自然な英語になるように、添削をお願いします。 外国から日本に来た方が、どういう方法で仕事を探すのか、私自信も勉強になりました。 これから仕事探しをしている人がいたら、アドバイスしてあげれます。 As I helped non-Japanses find a job through various channels, I learned a lot how to find it. So I am now able to advise if some non-Japanese seeks a job. なぜ私があなたの手伝いをしたいかというと、私がアメリカに語学留学していた時は、分らない事ばかりで苦労しました。 外国に住む事の大変さをよく分っているからです。 I see how hard it is to live in a foreign county, as I had a hard time because of lots of things unknown or unfamiliar when living in America to study the language. This is why I am happy to help you.

• 英吾の添削をおねがいします。

Smokingというタイトルです。 I don't smoke. This is because I am too young to smoke and it is bad for lungs. The number of places to smoke is decreasing.However,I think that it is good.This is because I don't like cigarette smoke. For now,I will not smoke. cigarette smokeで「タバコのケムリ」と通じるか自信がありません。お願いします。

• 英文の添削をしてください。

There are several ways to keep good shape. To begin with, you need to quit smoking. Needless to say, cigarette has many toxic substances which disturb you keeping good shape. Next, you should eat healthy foods every meal. It will help you to be in good condition because of many vitamins. For example, vitamin C is an important one to keep one’s skin beauty. If your skin is so beautiful, it may bring your mind to be good shape! Furthermore, it is good for you to get enough sleep. Less sleeping is not good for your health, skin, and so on. Finally, I think it is most important to exercise daily. It helps you to alleviate stress, keep your metabolism good and burn your fat. I recommend you to do it because you can do it with joy. That’s all I want to say how the way to keep good shape is. もっとお洒落な言い回しができたらなぁ、と思い質問させていただきました。文法もたくさん間違えてしまっていると思います。。。(泣) どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 英語 添削をお願いします

ちょっとした、ジョークを考えなくてはいけません。文法もですがおかしいところを直して教えていただけると助かります。よろしくお願いします。 One day an old woman came and spoke to me in French. I said to her in French with confidence. 『Je'ne parle pas de Francais』 She smiled and told to me in French more and more. This time, I got good luck and bad luck. Good luck is this. She understood my French. Bad luck is this. She didn't understand my feeling. Because the meaning of that sentence is I cannot speak French.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

環境保護のためにあなたがしていること、もしくはしようと考えていること。というテーマで50字程度で書け。 I care to turn off switches. Because electric is used nevertheless I don't mention to use it. And turning off switches can contribute to conservation. So I do things which I can do to preserve environment. I believe it links to conservation. これだと減点法でなく構成で点をつける方式で何点ぐらいですか?(20点満点)