回答No.3

友人とファンによって囲まれて、エルビスは気付くとそれのすべてのセンターで単独でした。

dondondan
質問者

お礼

ホントありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の日本語訳をお願いします!

日本語訳を教えて下さい(>_<) The Christian view of the universe owed much to the ideas of the Greek philosopher Aristotle. Though some Greeks had argued that the earth orbited the Sun, Aristotle placed the earth at the center of the universe and surrounded it with a series of transparent spheres, each revolving at a different speed. The spheres held the planets, the Sun, and the stars. This model sounds quaint today, but it was given a rigorous mathematical basis by Ptolemy in the second century A.D., and in this form it proved good at predicting planetary motions.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“[Scott] is just kind of waking up, it's an hour after the show is supposed to have started and he's just kind of waking up and getting himself together. He's like 'alright I'm ready to go' it's just like, what's going on? And we all know what's going on. For me, to sit there- I'm actually shocked at how much an artist can crap all over his fans by making them wait that long.

• thatとandについて

同時に二つの質問をさせていただきたいと思います。 一つ目はthatについてです。 高校の教科書を読んでいて次の文章が出てきました。 Every October, hundreds of thousands of albatrosses returned to the island to breed. There were so many of them "that" at a distance they looked like fallen snow. このような文章なのですが、この文章の"that"の意味が分からず、後半の文章が訳せません。 二つ目はandについてです。 こちらも文章を例に挙げます。 I "was" surrounded by nature and "was" always fascinated by birds and fish. こちらの文章は I "was" surrounded by nature and I"was" always fascinated by birds and fish. ということだと思っていて、納得がいきます。 もう一つの文章を例に挙げます。 Japanese researcher like you "to" study and protect it. こちらの文章ではなぜ Japanese researcher like you "to" study and "to" protect it. にはならないのでしょうか。 もし省略するが普通なのであればなぜ最初のwasが省略されないのでしょうか? すごい初心者な質問かもしれませんが、教えてください

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

During Scott's solo performance at the Trocadero in Philadelphia this past Saturday night (August 17), a number of fans organized a "Fuck you, Chester" chant. Weiland thanked the fans for the support and added, "It's just a big 'ol planet, a big 'ol universe and in a big circle, it all works out. Anyway… Actually, Chester has his own band that makes a lot of money. I'm not really quite sure why he joined a band who is actually nameless." He continued: "The problem is I shouldn't have said anything at all and I apologize to those fans out there who are, feel like they're caught in the middle of it, cause I sure feel like I'm caught in the middle of it emotionally, and all I want to do is play music, man."

• 源氏物語の翻訳について

いつもお世話になっています。 A.WaleyのTALE OF GENJI(帚木 The Broom-Tree)から わからないところと訳の間違っているところを教えていただければと思います。 1) 『 It was the season of the long rains. For many days there had not been a fine moment and the Court was keeping a strict fast. 』 ●長い雨の季節だった。数日の間楽しい機会はなかった。そして宮廷は厳しい精進日を守っているところだった・・・・? moment・・・・機会? いろいろな神事があったようですね。 2) 『The people at the Great Hall were becoming very impatient of Genji's long residence at the Palace, but the young lords, who were Court pages, liked waiting upon Genji better than upon anyone else, always managing to put out his clothes and decorations in some marvelous new way. 』 ●義父の家(the Great Hall)で人々は源氏の宮殿での長い滞在にとても耐えられなくなっているところだった。しかし若い貴族たち、(彼らは)宮廷の従者たち、彼らは他の誰に仕えるよりも源氏に仕えることと、いつも彼の服と装飾を何かのすばらしい新しい方法で差し出すことを世話することを好んだ・・・・・・? 「waiting upon~」のことと、「managing to put out~」のことをliked(好んだ)と、とりましたが・・・・ managing to put out・・・・差し出すことを世話すること?すっきりした言い回しにできませんでした。 in some marvelous new way. ・・・・・何かのすばらしい新しい方法・・・具体的にはどんな方法だったのかわかりませんが。 3) 『Among these brothers his greatest friend was the Equerry, To no Chujo, with whom above all other companions of his playtime he found himself familiar and at ease.』 ●これらの同胞たちの中で、彼の最も優れた友人は、Equerry(主馬頭?)、頭中将だった。源氏は彼と一緒にいて、彼の遊びの時間のすべての他の仲間たちに優って、彼自身(光源氏自身)馴れ馴れしく、くつろいでいるのを見出した。・・・・・・? Equerryのここでのふさわしい訳がよくわかりませんでした。 with whom above all other companions of his playtime he found himself familiar and at ease.・・・ ここは with whom (above all other companions of his playtime ) he found himself familiar and at ease.かっこの中が挿入されている句のように思えたのですが・・・ with whomで「頭中将と一緒にいて」、という訳になりますか?(he found himself familiar and at ease with him) 源氏の宿敵、頭中将が登場しました。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 短い英文を和訳して下さい。

With Lettow-Vorbeck's forces now confined to the southern part of German East Africa, Smuts began to withdraw his South African, Rhodesian and Indian troops and replaced them with Askari of the King's African Rifles, which by November 1918 had 35,424 men. By the start of 1917, more than half the British Army in the theatre was already composed of Africans and by the end of the war, it was nearly all African troops. Smuts himself left the area in January 1917 to join the Imperial War Cabinet at London.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) Why was Seinfeld so popular, then? People found the show interesting because of its clever storylines and humorous conversations. Common daily situations turned into entertainment through the words of Jerry and his friends. Seinfeld remains popular even now, many years after the series ended. In 2002, it was named the greatest American TV program of all time by TV Guide.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の後半となりますので、内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He saw himself as being different part of a newer world You may be curious about the kind of companions he keeps, what kind of friends he has. or what sort of people he would like to be surrounded by in his life? Your soul mate has friends or acquaintances who are seen in at the leading edge, modern exhibitions, and alternative settings. Expensive friends, in new casual clothes and fashionable settings, His closest friends are progressive, intellectually liberated people with an original or artistic turn of mind. Humanitarian and of the modern age, into the arts and computers., Your courtship will be romantic unique and totally different. You both have unusual, alternative or weird interests. You are likely to meet under the most unexpected circumstances.

• 次の文の英訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m

Two thousand years ago, with most of the world at their feet, the Romans recognized the unique qualities of Bath and settled there. Like Rome the city is set in a valley, surrounded by seven wooded hills. It is a natural haven. It also has one of Britain's few natural hot springs.

• 同じ意味の文ですか?意味に違いはありますか?

(1)It's fun working here with you. (2)It's fun to work here with you. (3)He found it hard living on his salary alone. (4)He found it hard to live on his salary alone. (1)(2) (3)(4)はそれぞれ同じ意味ですか?違う意味ですか?