• ベストアンサー

たったの1行なのですが・・・

lovely_dayの回答

回答No.3

重要人物になれば気分がよい。優しくなければ重要人物になる資格がない...? nice の意味だけセカンド・オピニオン程度に。

sometimespage1
質問者

お礼

重要人物になれば気分がよい? 優しくなければ重要人物になる資格がない...? あれっ?こ・こんな答えだったのか・・・ と一瞬思いましたがゴメンナサイ。意味が 少しばかり違うと思います。(笑) でも、わざわざ解答どうもありがとうごさいました。

関連するQ&A

• 竹内まりやの~人生の扉~の英文の訳

お世話になります。 竹内まりやの「人生の扉」が大好きなのですが、 間に入っている英文の意味がどうしても知りたいのです。 日本語に訳していただけませんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 I say it's fun to be 20 You say it's great to be 30 And they say it's lovely to be 40 But I feel it's nice to be 50 I say it's fine to be 60 You say it's alright to be 70 And they say still good to be 80 But I'll maybe live over 90 I say it's sad to get weak You say it's hard to get older And they say that life has no meaning But I still believe it's worth living But I still believe it's worth living

• 訳を教えてください><

It was good to be away,but it's nice to get back. The meeting couldn't have been better. 文字体は簡単なんですが、状況が理解しづらくはっきりと意味がわかりません。。。

• 次の英語は日本語で何といいますか?

次の英語は日本語で何といいますか? What do I think about the future? Tough question. I don't know because it's a mystery. I hope to have good health, nice job and kind wife. But those are all mysteries too. I just need to be happy now. That's hard sometimes too. よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英語は日本語で何といいますか?

次の英語は日本語で何といいますか? What do I think about the future? Tough question. I don't know because it's a mystery. I hope to have good health, nice job and kind wife. But those are all mysteries too. I just need to be happy now. That's hard sometimes too. よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳これでよろしいでしょうか?

愛することは愛されることよりも大切である。           ↓  To love is more important than to be loved. これでいかがでしょうか?

• 訳せない文章があります

It's commercial but not exploitive,and it's as accurate as it's possible to be. の文章が訳せません。 特に、 it's as accurate as it's possible to be. の比較構文(?)が理解できません。 「・・・as ~ as it's possible to be.」 という構文は時々見かけるのですが、なぜbe動詞で文章が終わっているのかも含めて、この構文の理解のコツがあれば教えてください。

• 和訳お願いいたします

Hmmm you like this hotel? I think you know how to appreciate nice things. ・You know that it's only 1 more week before I get on the plane ... I really can't wait to be with you again. ・And it's going to be really nice to see you in your own country and in Tokyo! . ・And of course I choose only the best things for you.

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

also I don't mean to be rude but could you talk more about the thing I want please :3 It's fine if you don't I understand.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• この英語を誰か訳してくださいm(_ _)m

この英語を誰か訳してくださいm(_ _)m to be more informitive, It's like putting you down

• 好きな人が外国人です 

彼女がいるか聞いたのですが、would not の訳し方がよくわからずメールの返信ができなくてこまっています。彼も日本語勉強中で日本語を使ってくれるのですが彼も私もまだまだです。。。 どうか日本語訳をお願いします。  i hava only known you for a few months, そして、アメリカへ帰る、それで it would not be nice to ask you to be my girlfriend